Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch YouTube TV in Brazil? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Brazil unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
YouTube TV offers a spectrum of critically acclaimed TV shows, movies, and live content. It houses many Emmy-nominated titles from many renowned networks, such as House of the Dragon, Euphoria, and many more. However, the streaming platform is geo-restricted because of the licensing agreements.
You must be wondering, is YouTube TV available in Brazil? No, YouTube TV is not available in Brazil because of the geo-restriction. However, you can get YouTube TV in Brazil with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best unblocking capabilities.
It is restricted to streaming on-demand and live content in the USA only. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean Brazillian streaming enthusiasts cannot binge the globally applauded content on YouTube TV. They can use a premium VPN to spoof their location and get an American IP and DNS address to access YouTube TV in Brazil.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil [3 Quick Steps February 2024]
YouTube TV is officially available in the United States only. However, you can get YouTube TV in Brazil or from anywhere with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has best-in-class security features. (Get ExpressVPN Now and Save 49% with additional free access for 3 months.)
- Install and open the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. Visit the YouTube TV website and Log in.
- Connect to a secure US Server and watch your favorite on-demand and live content on YouTube TV in Brazil.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil?
You need a VPN to access YouTube TV in Brazil because a VPN enables you to develop a private, secure, and encrypted connection with a server in a different country. YouTube TV has installed powerful location blockers to restrict its access in the Brazillian region.
As, YouTube TV is exclusively available in the USA and its territories, if you try to watch YouTube TV in the geo-restricted region, you will be redirected to the following error code:
You can get around YouTube’s geo-restriction with a premium VPN. It will mask your Brazillian IP with an American IP to manipulate YouTube geo-location detectors.
YouTube TV only works in the USA, and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a trustworthy streaming VPN like ExpressVPN to switch your virtual location to America. It will trick the YouTube TV firewalls into believing that the traffic is coming from the USA. As a result, YouTube TV will grant you unrestricted access to its compelling content library.
The most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV Brazil is ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities and best-in-class security features. You can also watch YouTube TV in Canada or from anywhere through a VPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil [Quick Overview in February 2024]
Can you access YouTube TV in Brazil? Yes, you can access YouTube TV in Brazil with a premium VPN. Following is a quick overview of the best YouTube TV VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Sign Up for YouTube TV Brazil?
You can sign up for YouTube TV Brazil with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has comprehensive security protocols.
- Connect to an optimized US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Navigate to YouTube TV’s website > Tap on “Try it Free.”
- Log in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create a new account to access YouTube TV Brazil.
- After you have successfully signed in, add a US Zip Code. You can find many Zip Codes on Google, such as 92617 and many more.
- Select your preferred payment method. You can select PayPal and add your account details. The YouTube TV base plan is available for BRL 354.91/month.
- YouTube TV offers a 14-day free trial period; after that, you will be charged as per the subscription plans.
3 Best VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Brazil [Tested in Feb 2024]
Can I get YouTube TV in Brazil? Yes, you can get YouTube TV in Brazil with a premium VPN. After testing so many other VPNs, we have enlisted below the 3 best VPNs to get YouTube TV in Brazil:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000+ servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in Australia.
- Standard of encryption: Express VPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: Express VPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
Watch other Streaming Channels with ExpressVPN
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to Get YouTube TV in Brazil
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter where you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which are $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Stream YouTube TV in Brazil
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Impeccable Unblocking Capabilities: With a highly secured VPN connection, Surfshark allows users to watch Netflix, Hulu, Hotstar, HBO Max, Voot, Amazon Prime, and other entertainment channels within minutes.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 monthly, which undercuts just about every premium VPN.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
How to Choose the Best VPNs for YouTube TV in Brazil?
Choosing a VPN may appear simple to you, but there is a lot of competition; there are many VPN services that offer excellent user interfaces, but Team RantEnt will explain the factors you should consider before picking a VPN for viewing YouTube TV in Brazil:
- Have the potential to unblock YouTube TV and other streaming channels like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Holds a vast range of US servers to unblock global content and sites.
- Fast speed to stream videos in high quality without lagging.
- Strict no-logs policy and provide strong encryption to protect your data.
- It offers a money-back guarantee, so you can avail of the subscription for a trial before subscribing.
- Best customer service so that the user can get the solution for any query.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Brazil with a free VPN?
Yes, a free VPN can be used to view YouTube TV in Brazil, but we do not encourage it. Free VPNs lack proper security procedures and cannot bypass geo-restrictions on streaming sites like YouTube TV and Hulu in Brazil. Not only will you be unable to access YouTube TV in Brazil, but you also risk disclosing your data to third parties.
Therefore, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil. It prevents data leaks and speed throttling and protects your online identity.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil?
Can I pay for YouTube TV in Brazil with non-US payment methods? You can pay for YouTube TV in Brazil with non-US Payment methods. We have illustrated alternate payment methods below:
Method 1: How to Pay for YouTube TV in Brazil with Gift Cards?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV with Gift Cards with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN with optimized US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure ExpressVPN’s US server.
- Go to mygiftcardsupply.com and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card equivalent to the cost of your subscription plan.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store’s website.
- Ensure you use the same Google account associated with your YouTube TV.
- Select Redeem on the left side.
- Proceed to enter the Gift card code.
- Confirm to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil with a Gift Card.
- Congratulations, you have successfully paid for YouTube TV Subscription in Brazil.
- Future transactions for YouTube TV subscriptions will be processed through the balance of your gift cards.
Method 2: How do I Subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil With PayPal?
A valid US PayPal account can be used for a YouTube TV subscription in Brazil. A PayPal account in the United States can be opened via two methods. If you don’t have access to a US bank account, you can always ask a friend/family member to pay for your YouTube TV subscription, and then you can reimburse the subscription fees.
Or you can use a more hands-on approach; you can create your own US PayPal account by following these steps:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to a secure US server before registering to PayPal. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Register with a new email address. (Don’t use an email ID that is already used for PayPal registration).
- Enter your credit card number and actual billing address.
- Change from a local postal code to a USA Zip code.
- You can do it by replacing the letters with 0s.
- Paste the US zip code into USPC.com and ensure its existence. If it comes invalid, then replace zeros at the end with 1.
- Add the US city address located from the USPS link with your actual street address to finish the process.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a US PayPal account if the account is validated.
- You can use the PayPal account details to subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil.
Method 3: Can I Pay For YouTube TV in Brazil With US Credit Cards?
If you are living in Brazil, you will need a US credit card from your friend or relative residing in the USA to subscribe to YouTube TV. Once you have acquired a US Credit Card, follow these steps to subscribe to YouTube TV:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with a robust US Server. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a lightning-fast US server.
- Go to YouTubeTV.com and select “Start your Free Trial.”
- Select your preferred subscription plan.
- Now, go to the YouTube TV Sign up page and enter your details to continue.
- Provide your billing information, including US Credit Card details. Make sure that the Zip code matches the billing address.f
- Submit the form and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the subscription process.
- You have successfully subscribed to a YouTube TV account in Brazil.
How Much Does YouTube TV Cost in Brazil?
As a cord-cutter, you must wonder how much is YouTube TV in Brazil? Well, the following are the YouTube TV Brazil Price and Subscription plans:
|YouTube TV Base Plan
|YouTube TV Spanish Plan
|Price in US Dollars
|BRL 354.91 (USD 72.99)/mo
|BRL 179.14 (USD 34.99)/mo
|Number of Accounts to Share
|More Spanish Content for BRL 72.89/mo (USD 14.99)
|No Add-ons available
Note: If you are a new subscriber, you will be charged BRL 316.01/mo for your first three months and INR 354.91/mo thereafter.
YouTube TV Base Plan:
- Price of $72.99/month.
- 100+ Live Channels (including live and local TV)
- Exclusive Sports Features
- A 14-day free trial subscription
- No 2-year Contract Needed
- Unlimited cloud DVR space
- 6 accounts to share
- 3 simultaneous Connections
- Cancel Anytime
YouTube TV Spanish Plan:
- Costs $34.99/mo.
- 28+ channels in Spanish
- A 14-day free trial subscription
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage
- 6 accounts to share
- 3 simultaneous streams
- Cancel Anytime
Free Trial for 20 Minutes:
Good News for all streaming enthusiasts: YouTube TV offers non-subscribers the choice to watch live TV for up to 20 minutes before signing up or having a paid subscription; it will allow non-subscribers to watch Live TV for a little period, so why are you wasting this opportunity visit YouTube TV’s official website to avail this deal:
How to Fix YouTube TV VPN/proxy detected error in Brazil?
To fix the YouTube TV VPN/Proxy detected error in Brazil, follow the following steps:
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- For your device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server using your login credentials.
- Open YouTube TV and register for the service.
- Now, you can enjoy unlimited access to YouTube TV.
Compatible Devices With YouTube TV in Brazil
Which devices does YouTube TV support? Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Brazil:
- Android TV
- iOS Devices
- Fire TV Stick and others
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 and newer models)
- Xbox Series
- Android Devices
- Roku players
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 and newer models)
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Android Devices?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Android Devices in Brazil:
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on iOS Devices?
Follow these steps to get YouTube TV on iOS Devices in Brazil:
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How Can You watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Roku?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Roku in Brazil:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV to stream Brazillian channels on Roku.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Xbox?
Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV for Xbox Users:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick in Brazil.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Apple TV?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Apple TV in Brazil:
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Smart TV?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Smart TV in Brazil:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on a PC?
Follow these steps to get YouTube TV on PC in Brazil:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Which Live Channels are Available on YouTube TV in Brazil?
YouTube TV offers more than 85 Live Channels. Moreover, there are several international channels available on YouTube TV that feature captivating content. Different options are available on YouTube TV, such as regional sports channels, local entertainment channels, and live TV streaming.
Following is the list of live channels available on YouTube TV in Brazil:
Brazil TV Channels List
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- Globoplay USA
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What to Watch on YouTube in Brazil?
let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Brazil. So, keep reading to see my choices!
Popular TV Shows to Watch on YouTube TV in Brazil
- Saturday Night Live
- The Bachelor
- Wheel of Fortune
- This Is US
- Daytime Jeopardy
- Shark Tank
- Big Bang Theory
- The Office
- Law and Order
- The Equalizer
- Modern Family
- Seven Worlds, One Planet
Best Movies to Watch on YouTube TV in Brazil
- The Outsider
- Jurassic World
FAQs on YouTube TV in Brazil
Can I Get YouTube TV in Brazil?
You can get YouTube TV in Brazil by subscribing to a reliable VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN.
How to watch YouTube TV in Brazil?
To watch YouTube TV in Brazil, you need to connect with a trusted VPN so that it has potential servers to unblock it.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow the instructions below:
Open the YouTube TV app on your device. If you don’t have an app, go to tv.youtube.com in your browser. Navigate to the Settings tab. Select a membership level. If you wish to put your membership on hold, choose Pause, and if you want to cancel it, choose “Cancel.”
You can stream YouTube TV in Brazil on how many devices?
You can access YouTube TV on 3 devices simultaneously.
How can I watch US channels in Brazil?
To watch the US channels in Brazil, you need to get a VPN that’s it connects it to the US server to start streaming all the US channels in Brazil, including YouTube TV.
Does YouTube TV work in Brazil?
YouTube TV is a top-tiered streaming service that is primarily designed for U.S. users. While Brazilian viewers are yet to gain access to YouTube TV, that’s why users might face initial challenges with geo-blocking. However, with the use of VPN, Brazilian users can potentially enjoy seamless access to YouTube TV in their region, enhancing the overall viewing experience.
YouTube TV is an excellent option if you’re looking for a way to watch American television in Brazil. However, a VPN is required to unblock YouTube TV in Brazil.
A VPN will hide your IP address and make YouTube TV believe you are trying to access it from the United States. ExpressVPN is our top suggestion for streaming YouTube TV in Brazil. It has a total of 23 servers in the United States, all of which are compatible with YouTube TV.
People Also Read: