Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch YouTube TV in Brazil? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Brazil unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
You must be wondering, is YouTube TV available in Brazil? No, YouTube TV is not available in Brazil because of the geo-restriction. However, you can get YouTube TV in Brazil with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best unblocking capabilities.
YouTube TV offers a spectrum of critically acclaimed TV shows, movies, and live content. It houses many Emmy-nominated titles from many renowned networks, such as House of the Dragon, Euphoria, and many more. However, the streaming platform is geo-restricted because of the licensing agreements.
It is restricted to streaming on-demand and live content in the USA only. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean Brazillian streaming enthusiasts cannot binge the globally applauded content on YouTube TV. They can use a premium VPN to spoof their location and get an American IP and DNS address to access YouTube TV in Brazil.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil [3 Quick Steps September 2023]
Wondering is YouTube TV available everywhere? No, YouTube TV is available in the United States only. However, you can get YouTube TV in Brazil or from anywhere with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has best-in-class security features. (Get ExpressVPN Now and Save 49% with additional free access for 3 months.)
- Install and open the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. Visit the YouTube TV website and Log in.
- Connect to a secure US Server and watch your favorite on-demand and live content on YouTube TV in Brazil.
Protip: You can get ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for BRL 32.43/mo. It has the best VPN deals and incredible unblocking capabilities.
Why do you need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil?
You need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil because it allows you to create a secure and encrypted connection to a server located in the USA to get around the geo-restrictions. Once you connect to ExpressVPN’s American server, you can effectively spoof your actual location and give the impression that you are streaming YouTube TV from the USA.
Can you unblock YouTube TV in Brazil without a VPN? You cannot unblock YouTube TV Brazil without a VPN. If you attempt to access the service from a location other than the United States, you will receive the following error message:
You can get around YouTube’s geo-restriction with a premium VPN. It will mask your Brazillian IP with an American IP to manipulate YouTube geo-location detectors.
YouTube TV only works in the USA, and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a trustworthy streaming VPN like ExpressVPN to switch your virtual location to America. It will trick the YouTube TV firewalls into believing that the traffic is coming from the USA. As a result, YouTube TV will grant you unrestricted access to its compelling content library.
The most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV Brazil is ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities and best-in-class security features. You can also watch YouTube TV in Canada or anywhere outside the USA through a VPN.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil [Quick Overview in September 2023]
Can you access YouTube TV in Brazil? Yes, you can access YouTube TV in Brazil with a premium VPN. Following is a quick overview of the best YouTube TV VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a network of 7,000+ servers across 91 countries. These include 1,453 highly optimized server locations in the USA. CyberGhost will cost you $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries, including highly optimized servers in 7 US cities. Atlas VPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. A 30-day money-back guarantee covers the plan.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV Brazil?
You can sign up for YouTube TV Brazil with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has comprehensive security protocols.
- Connect to an optimized US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Navigate to YouTube TV’s website > Tap on “Try it Free.”
- Log in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create a new account to access YouTube TV Brazil.
- After you have successfully signed in, add a US Zip Code. You can find many Zip Codes on Google, such as 92617 and many more.
- Select your preferred payment method. You can select PayPal and add your account details. The YouTube TV base plan is available for BRL 354.91/month.
- YouTube TV offers a 14-day free trial period; after that, you will be charged as per the subscription plans.
5 Best VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Brazil [Tested in Sept 2023]
Can I get YouTube TV in Brazil? Yes, you can get YouTube TV in Brazil with a premium VPN. After testing so many other VPNs, we have enlisted below the 5 best VPNs to get YouTube TV in Brazil:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA around the world and is fast enough to stream NBC without any apparent lag.
- Advanced security features like 256-bit encryption, a kill switch (desktop only), complete forward secrecy, and DNS and IPv6 leak protection secure your traffic. In the event that a problem arises.
- Additionally, the company’s customer service team is available via live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs of your sessions or activities and even takes Bitcoin payments, so you’ll be almost anonymous.
- The protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP assist in making the features more durable, and WireGuard is another significant feature that makes it easier to secure the user’s data.
- ExpressVPN’s annual subscription is $6.67/month and gets 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money.
- ExpressVPN is compatible with 5 devices at once and supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
- You can Easily Get Hulu in Brazil with ExpressVPN.
- Disney Plus can be accessible in Brazil with ExpressVPN.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access YouTube TV in Brazil
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000+ servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost, which lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to get YouTube TV in Brazil
- With over 5,700+ servers scattered over 80 countries while boasting one of the largest networks available.
- The connection is practical thanks to AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log rules, which give clients confidence that they are conducting encrypted activities over the internet.
- Not only that, but the pricing packages are also quite affordable, allowing clients to migrate to a network with a kill-switch and split-tunneling capability, allowing data packets to be transferred.
- You can get NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that clients’ complaints are addressed in the event that they are dissatisfied with the network and services.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also available, allowing binge-watchers to benefit from a bypassing feature that ensures a secure connection.
- Fast bandwidth, up to six simultaneous connections, and servers specialized for P2P file sharing and DDoS protection are also available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to stream YouTube TV in Brazil
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN that is known for its high-speed capabilities as well as a large number of servers in various countries and places.
- Its most important feature is its speed, which allows users to surf the Internet without interruptions.
- Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 100 countries across the world, all of which use the AES 256-bit encryption technology to protect users’ data from being hacked and to prevent third-party access.
- Surfshark will cost you $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With no connection limit, it’s even better. This VPN protects you from snoopers with WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak prevention, as well as 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch (which is available in all versions).
- You can also utilize the built-in split tunneling capability to allow some apps to bypass the VPN if you wish to use services from multiple countries without constantly switching the VPN on and off.
- It also includes a zero-log feature, as well as IP leaks and DNS servers, to ensure that no third parties are involved in the process.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to unblock YouTube TV in Brazil
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 1000+ servers in 42 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds; AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
How to Choose the Best VPNs for YouTube TV in Brazil?
Choosing a VPN may appear simple to you, but there is a lot of competition; there are many VPN services that offer excellent user interfaces, but Team RantEnt will explain the factors you should consider before picking a VPN for viewing YouTube TV in Brazil:
- Have the potential to unblock YouTube TV and other streaming channels like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Holds a vast range of US servers to unblock global content and sites.
- Fast speed to stream videos in high quality without lagging.
- Strict no-logs policy and provide strong encryption to protect your data.
- It offers a money-back guarantee, so you can avail of the subscription for a trial before subscribing.
- Best customer service so that the user can get the solution for any query.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Brazil with a free VPN?
Yes, a free VPN can be used to view YouTube TV in Brazil, but we do not encourage it. Free VPNs lack proper security procedures and cannot bypass geo-restrictions on streaming sites like YouTube TV and Hulu in Brazil. Not only will you be unable to access YouTube TV in Brazil, but you also risk disclosing your data to third parties.
Therefore, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil. It prevents data leaks and speed throttling and protects your online identity.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil?
Can I pay for YouTube TV in Brazil with non-US payment methods? You can pay for YouTube TV in Brazil with non-US Payment methods. We have illustrated alternate payment methods below:
Method 1: How to Pay for YouTube TV in Brazil with Gift Cards?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV with Gift Cards with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN with optimized US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure ExpressVPN’s US server.
- Go to mygiftcardsupply.com and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card equivalent to the cost of your subscription plan.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store’s website.
- Ensure you use the same Google account associated with your YouTube TV.
- Select Redeem on the left side.
- Proceed to enter the Gift card code.
- Confirm to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil with a Gift Card.
- Congratulations, you have successfully paid for YouTube TV Subscription in Brazil.
- Future transactions for YouTube TV subscriptions will be processed through the balance of your gift cards.
Method 2: How do I Subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil with PayPal?
A valid US PayPal account can be used for a YouTube TV subscription in Brazil. A PayPal account in the United States can be opened via two methods. If you don’t have access to a US bank account, you can always ask a friend/family member to pay for your YouTube TV subscription, and then you can reimburse the subscription fees.
Or you can use a more hands-on approach; you can create your own US PayPal account by following these steps:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to a secure US server before registering to PayPal. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Register with a new email address. (Don’t use an email ID that is already used for PayPal registration).
- Enter your credit card number and actual billing address.
- Change from a local postal code to a USA Zip code.
- You can do it by replacing the letters with 0s.
- Paste the US zip code into USPC.com and ensure its existence. If it comes invalid, then replace zeros at the end with 1.
- Add the US city address located from the USPS link with your actual street address to finish the process.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a US PayPal account if the account is validated.
- You can use the PayPal account details to subscribe to YouTube TV in Brazil.
How much does YouTube TV cost in Brazil?
As a cord-cutter, you must wonder how much is YouTube TV in Brazil? Well, the following are the YouTube TV Brazil Price and Subscription plans:
|YouTube TV Base Plan||YouTube TV Spanish Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||USD 72.99/mo||USD 34.99/mo|
|Price in Brazillian Real||BRL 354.91/mo||BRL 170.14/mo|
|Number of Accounts to Share||6||6|
|Add-On||More Spanish Content for BRL 72.89/mo (USD 14.99)||No Add-ons available|
Note: If you are a new subscriber, you will be charged BRL 316.01/mo for your first three months and INR 354.91/mo thereafter.
YouTube TV Base Plan:
- Price of $72.99/month.
- 100+ Live Channels (including live and local TV)
- Exclusive Sports Features
- A 14-day free trial subscription
- No 2-year Contract Needed
- Unlimited cloud DVR space
- 6 accounts to share
- 3 simultaneous Connections
- Cancel Anytime
YouTube TV Spanish Plan:
- Costs $34.99/mo.
- 28+ channels in Spanish
- A 14-day free trial subscription
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage
- 6 accounts to share
- 3 simultaneous streams
- Cancel Anytime
Free Trial for 20 Minutes:
Good News for all streaming enthusiasts: YouTube TV offers non-subscribers the choice to watch live TV for up to 20 minutes before signing up or having a paid subscription; it will allow non-subscribers to watch Live TV for a little period, so why are you wasting this opportunity visit YouTube TV’s official website to avail this deal:
How to fix YouTube TV VPN/proxy detected error in Brazil?
Are you facing this error while accessing YouTube TV content even after connecting to a VPN?
To fix the YouTube TV VPN/Proxy detected error in Brazil, follow the following steps:
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- For your device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server using your login credentials.
- Open YouTube TV and register for the service.
- Now, you can enjoy unlimited access to YouTube TV.
Compatible Devices with YouTube TV in Brazil
Which devices does YouTube TV support? Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Brazil:
- Android TV
- iOS Devices
- Fire TV Stick and others
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 and newer models)
- Xbox Series
- Android Devices
- Roku players
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 and newer models)
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Android Devices?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Android Devices in Brazil:
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on iOS Devices?
Follow these steps to get YouTube TV on iOS Devices in Brazil:
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How Can you watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Roku?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Roku in Brazil:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV to stream Brazillian channels on Roku.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Xbox?
Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV for Xbox Users:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick in Brazil.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Apple TV?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Apple TV in Brazil:
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Smart TV?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on Smart TV in Brazil:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on a PC?
Follow these steps to get YouTube TV on PC in Brazil:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Which Live Channels are available on YouTube TV in Brazil?
YouTube TV offers more than 85 Live Channels. Moreover, there are several international channels available on YouTube TV that feature captivating content. Different options are available on YouTube TV, such as regional sports channels, local entertainment channels, and live TV streaming.
Following is the list of live channels available on YouTube TV in Brazil:
Brazil TV Channels List
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- Globoplay USA
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What to Watch on YouTube in Brazil?
Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Brazil, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Brazil. So, keep reading to see my choices!
Popular TV Shows to Watch on YouTube TV in Brazil
- Saturday Night Live
- The Bachelor
- Wheel of Fortune
- This Is US
- Daytime Jeopardy
- Shark Tank
- Big Bang Theory
- The Office
- Law and Order
- The Equalizer
- Modern Family
- Seven Worlds, One Planet
Best Movies to Watch on YouTube TV in Brazil
- The Outsider
- Jurassic World
FAQs on YouTube TV in Brazil
Can I Get YouTube TV in Brazil?
You can get YouTube TV in Brazil by subscribing to a reliable VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN.
How to watch YouTube TV in Brazil?
To watch YouTube Tv in Brazil, you need to connect with a trusted VPN so that it has potential servers to unblock it.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow the instructions below:
Open the YouTube TV app on your device. If you don’t have an app, go to tv.youtube.com in your browser. Navigate to the Settings tab. Select a membership level. If you wish to put your membership on hold, choose Pause, and if you want to cancel it, choose “Cancel.”
You can stream YouTube TV in Brazil on how many devices?
You can access YouTube Tv on 3 devices simultaneously.
How can I watch US channels in Brazil?
To watch the US channels in Brazil, you need to get a VPN that’s it connects it to the US server to start streaming all the US channels in Brazil, including YouTube TV.
Does YouTube TV work in Brazil?
No, YouTube TV does not work in Brazil unless you use a VPN that has servers from the US.
YouTube TV is an excellent option if you’re looking for a way to watch American television in Brazil. However, a VPN is required to unblock YouTube TV in Brazil.
A VPN will hide your IP address and make YouTube TV believe you are trying to access it from the United States. ExpressVPN is our top suggestion for streaming YouTube TV in Brazil. It has a total of 23 servers in the United States, all of which are compatible with YouTube TV.
People Also Read: