Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Are you wondering how to watch YouTube TV in Brazil? You can watch YouTube TV in Brazil by using a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
Is YouTube TV available in Brazil? No, YouTube TV is not available in Brazil because it is geo-restricted. However, we ExpressVPN, you can easily watch it.
There are various ways to stream YouTube TV in Brazil but using a VPN is an optimal method to get YouTube TV in Brazil. A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, will allow you to change your IP address to one from another country.
This will trick YouTube TV into thinking that you are located in a different country and thus allow you to access the service.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil [3 Quick Steps December 2022]
You can unblock YouTube TV in Brazil with a VPN by following the steps listed below:
- Subscribe and Download a Reliable VPN application like ExpressVPN.
- Install and open the application, then log in with the details.
- Select the US Server and enjoy unlimited Youtube TV app/website access!
Why is it necessary to use a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil?
If you’re in Brazil and trying to access YouTube TV, you’ll be blocked by a geo-restriction. This is because YouTube TV is only available in the United States. However, there is a way to watch YouTube TV in Brazil using a VPN.
If you attempt to access the service from a location other than the United States, you will receive the following error message:
However, A VPN will allow you to change your IP address to one from the United States, giving you access to YouTube TV in Brazil.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil [Quick Overview in December 2022]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial and a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN Brazil is the most recommended VPN.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well as 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Top-notch VPNs for watching YouTube TV in Brazil [Tested in Dec 2022]
You may easily bypass geographical restrictions on YouTube TV by masking your IP address and mimicking your location with a VPN. You can also watch YouTube TV in Canada, or anywhere outside the USA through a VPN.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Brazil
- We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for YouTube TV because it is incredibly effective at bypassing geo-restrictions and accessing YouTube TV without any hassle, thanks to its 3,000+ server network.
- It is one of the finest VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Brazil and elsewhere.
- ExpressVPN has an Aes-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Zero-log policy, and Strict no IP leaks, so the users are confident the allocated IP addresses are unique and will not overlap with any other users.
- A split-tunneling feature is responsible for splitting the data packets into pieces, making the sending process seamless through the tunnel of information.
- Also, an active Kill Switch notifies the users about connection weakness, so they can reconnect to their connection before their identity is reframed in front of the website admin.
- In terms of streaming, it’s also the best. The Media Streamer feature of ExpressVPN is a streamer’s dream come true.
- Being one of the few VPN services that maintain a rigorous no-logs policy and are free of IP and DNS leaks. It features good connectivity, a user-friendly interface, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access YouTube TV in Brazil
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature, and split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to get YouTube TV in Brazil
- In addition to the two listed above, NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with numerous fast servers across the world, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
- It can handle up to six simultaneous connections, allowing you to share a single account for secure streaming with your family or friends.
- NordVPN has a dedicated protocol, NordLynx, responsible for auditing the security protocols and policies before establishing the user connection.
- With NordLynx, there are other protocols, like Aes-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IKeV2, Split-tunneling, DNS server responsible for masking the IP address, and Physical location within time.
- It also allows multi-logins for devices reaching up to 5+ devices at a time, with a single premium paid account, which is perfect for a family!
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to stream YouTube TV in Brazil
- Surfshark is a pocket-friendly, high-quality VPN service. It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and keeps you safe and anonymous online. Surfshark has a great variety of fast servers in the United States and elsewhere.
- It works with a variety of streaming devices, including YouTube TV and Netflix, and it also gets across China’s Great Firewall, which is a major accomplishment and a considerable hurdle for a VPN.
- The Aes-256-bit encryption technique, which is so hard that even the brute force technique fails to break the encryption layer and get into the searching of users, disturbing the users’ overall activities.
- Moreover, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP IKeV2, and Strict Zero-Log policies are responsible for giving users the guarantee about no repository maintenance of their online activities.
- The split-tunneling feature is there to split the data packets into pieces to pass through the tunnel of information within the expected time!
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to unblock YouTube TV in Brazil
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Criteria for Choosing the Best VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil
Choosing a VPN may appear simple to you, but there is a lot of competition; there are many VPN services that offer excellent user interfaces, but Team RantEnt will explain the factors you should consider before picking a VPN for viewing YouTube TV in Brazil:
- Have the potential to unblock YouTube TV, and other streaming channels like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Holds a vast range of US servers to unblock global content and sites.
- Fast speed to stream videos in high quality without lagging.
- Strict no-logs policy and provide strong encryption to protect your data.
- It offers a money-back guarantee so you can avail of the subscription for a trial before subscribing.
- Best customer service so that the user can get the solution for any query.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Brazil with a free VPN?
Watching YouTube TV in Brazil with a free VPN is possible, but it is not recommended. Free VPNs tend to be very slow and unreliable, and they often don’t have enough IP addresses to provide a good streaming experience.
On the other hand, Paid VPN providers are constantly investing in their server networks and can provide a much better streaming experience. Of course, there are some free VPNs that do manage to unblock YouTube TV – but they’re usually not safe and secure.
So if you want to watch YouTube TV without any hassle, we recommend going with a paid but reliable VPN, that is ExpressVPN. You can not just stream YouTube Tv in Brazil but you can unblock other geo-restricted platforms as well, such as Disney+ in Mexico, Hulu in Mexico, etc.
What’s Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
Simply put, YouTube is a video-sharing platform where users can upload, view, and share videos. On the other hand, YouTube TV is a live television streaming service that offers users access to live and on-demand content from various networks and channels.
So if you’re looking for a specific type of content – music videos- YouTube is definitely the better option. But YouTube TV is the way to go if you want to watch live TV or access a wide range of on-demand content.
Subscription Cost of YouTube TV in Brazil
The most basic YouTube TV subscription package is USD 64.99 per month or 341.06 BRL per month. A maximum of six accounts is allowed per individual. The membership gives you a 5-day free trial and access to 90+ YouTube TV channels. Traditional services are also offered for an extra USD 37 per month or 194.17 BRL per month.
YouTube TV in Brazil Devices Compatibility:
Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Brazil:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Android Devices
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on iOS Devices
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Access YouTube TV in Brazil on Roku
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV to stream Brazillian channels on Roku.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on PS3/PS4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Xbox
Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV for Xbox Users.
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button
How to Stream YouTube TV in Brazil on Kodi
- Install a VPN that is compatible with YouTube TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on Firestick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick in Brazil.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Apple TV
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Smart TV
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Get YouTube TV in Brazil on a PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Brazilian TV Channels on YouTube TV
YouTube TV now has over 73 channels, including the Brazil news channel, for their basic subscription, which can be expanded to include 81 channels for a modest charge. Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Brazil, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in India. So, keep reading to see our choices!
Brazil TV Channels List
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- Globoplay USA
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What to Watch on YouTube in Brazil?
Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Brazil, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Brazil. So, keep reading to see my choices!
Popular TV Shows to Watch on YouTube TV in Brazil
- Saturday Night Live
- The Bachelor
- Wheel of Fortune
- This Is US
- Daytime Jeopardy
- Shark Tank
- Big Bang Theory
- The Office
- Law and Order
- The Equalizer
- Modern Family
- Seven Worlds, One Planet
Best Movies to Watch on YouTube TV in Brazil
- The Outsider
- Jurassic World
FAQs on YouTube TV in Brazil
How to watch YouTube Tv in Brazil?
To watch YouTube Tv in Brazil you need to connect with a trusted VPN, so that it has potential servers to unblock it.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow the instructions below:
Open the YouTube TV app on your device. If you don’t have an app, go to tv.youtube.com in your browser. Navigate to the Settings tab. Select a membership level. If you wish to put your membership on hold, choose Pause, and if you want to cancel it, choose “Cancel.”
How much is YouTube TV in Brazil?
YouTube TV is available for USD 64.99/month. It also offers a 14-day free trial period so you can try out the streaming platform before buying its long-term subscription.
You can stream YouTube Tv in Brazil on how many devices?
You can access YouTube Tv on 3 devices simultaneously.
Does YouTube TV work in Brazil?
No, YouTube TV does not work in Brazil unless you use a VPN that has servers from US.
YouTube TV is an excellent option if you’re looking for a way to watch American television in Brazil. However, a VPN is required to unblock YouTube TV in Brazil.
A VPN will hide your IP address and make YouTube TV believe you are trying to access it from the United States. ExpressVPN is our top suggestion for streaming YouTube TV in Brazil. It has a total of 23 servers in the United States, all of which are compatible with YouTube TV.
People Also Read: