Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is YouTube TV available in Mexico? No, YouTube TV is not available in Mexico. However, you can watch it using a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Mexico? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Mexico unless you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico [Quick Guide Dec 2022]
Without further ado, take a look at the following steps on how to watch YouTube TV in Mexico
- Install a VPN ExpressVPN on your device.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to one of the US servers recommended.
- Disable your device’s location tracking services.
- Log in to the YouTube TV website using your username and password.
- Now you can watch your favorite live TV channels on YouTube TV.
Why do you need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
When you try to access YouTube TV from Mexico without a VPN, you’ll be blocked by a geo-restriction. This is because YouTube TV is only available in the United States.
If you attempt to access the service from a location other than the United States, you will receive the following error message:
However, if you use a VPN, you can bypass these geo-restrictions. A VPN will route your traffic through a server in the United States, which will allow you to access YouTube TV in Mexico easily.
Top 5 VPNs to Stream YouTube TV in Mexico [Quick Overview Dec 2022]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs for watching YouTube TV in Mexico [Detailed Overview Dec 2022]
You may easily bypass geographical restrictions on YouTube TV by masking your IP address and mimicking your location with a VPN. You can also watch YouTube TV in Canada, or anywhere outside the USA through a VPN.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch YouTube TV Mexico
- We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for YouTube TV because it is incredibly effective at bypassing geo-restrictions and accessing YouTube TV without any hassle, thanks to its 3,000+ server network.
- It is one of the finest VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Mexico and elsewhere.
- ExpressVPN has Aes-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Zero-log policy, Strict no IP leaks, so the users are confident the allocated IP addresses are unique and will not overlap with any other users.
- A split-tunneling feature is responsible for splitting the data packets into pieces, making the sending process seamless through the tunnel of information.
- Also, an active Kill Switch is notifying the users about connection weakness, so the user can reconnect to their connection before their actual identity is reframed in front of the website admin.
- In terms of streaming, it’s also the best. The Media Streamer feature of ExpressVPN is a streamer’s dream come true.
- Being one of the few VPN services that maintain a rigorous no-logs policy and are free of IP and DNS leaks. It features good connectivity, a user-friendly interface, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access YouTube TV Mexico
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- It has built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico
- In addition to the two listed above, NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with numerous fast servers across the world, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
- It can handle up to six simultaneous connections, allowing you to share a single account for secure streaming with your family or friends.
- NordVPN has a dedicated protocol, NordLynx, responsible for auditing the security protocols and policies before establishing the user connection.
- With NordLynx, there are other protocols, like Aes-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IKeV2, Split-tunneling, DNS server responsible for masking the IP address, and Physical location within time.
- It also allows multi-logins for devices reaching up to 5+ devices at a time, with a single premium paid account, which is perfect for a family!
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico
- Surfshark is a pocket-friendly, high-quality VPN service. It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and keeps you safe and anonymous online. Surfshark has many fast servers in the United States and elsewhere.
- It works with various streaming devices, including YouTube TV and Netflix. It also gets across China’s Great Firewall, a major accomplishment and a considerable hurdle for a VPN.
- The Aes-256-bit encryption technique, is so hard that even the brute force technique fails to break the encryption layer and get into the searching of users, disturbing the users’ overall activities.
- Moreover, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP IKeV2, and Strict Zero-Log policies are responsible for giving users the guarantee about no repository maintenance of their online activities.
- The split-tunneling feature is there to split the data packets into pieces to pass through the tunnel of information within the expected time!
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access YouTube TV in Mexico
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Criteria for Choosing the Best VPN to Watch YouTube Tv in Mexico:
Choosing a VPN may appear simple to you, but there is a lot of competition; there are many VPN services that offer excellent user interfaces, but Team RantEnt will explain the factors you should consider before picking a VPN for viewing YouTube TV in Mexico:
- Have the potential to unblock Vudu in Mexico, and other streaming channels like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Holds a vast range of US servers to unblock global content and sites.
- Fast speed to stream videos in high quality without lagging.
- Strict no-logs policy and provide strong encryption to protect your data.
- It offers a money-back guarantee so you can avail of the subscription for a trial before subscribing.
- Best customer service so that the user can get the solution for any query.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Mexico with a Free VPN?
You may be out of luck if you’re looking for a free VPN to unblock YouTube TV. That’s because most free VPNs offer very few servers and IP addresses, most of which are quickly blacklisted when identified as belonging to a VPN.
In contrast, high-quality paid VPN providers constantly invest in their server networks, providing tens and hundreds of thousands of IP addresses. This makes it that much easier to access geo-restricted content such as that of YouTube TV. Of course, some free VPNs manage to unblock YouTube TV – but they’re usually very slow and unreliable.
So if you want to watch YouTube TV without any hassle, we recommend going with a paid but reliable VPN, ExpressVPN. You can not just stream YouTube Tv in Mexico but also unblock other geo-restricted platforms, such as Disney+ in Mexico, Hulu in Mexico, etc.
What’s the Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
YouTube has become the most popular platform of the online experience of today, generating huge volumes of traffic. It’s rare to meet someone who hasn’t heard of YouTube; each one of us uses it regularly.
On the other hand, the distinctions between YouTube Premium and YouTube TV are not well understood. YouTube Premium (formerly known as YouTube Red) is a paid subscription that combines YouTube Music Premium and YouTube TV. In contrast, YouTube Premium (previously known as YouTube Red) is a live television streaming service.
Subscription Cost of YouTube TV Mexico
The most basic YouTube TV subscription package is USD 64.99 per month or MX Pesos 1252.37 per month. A maximum of six accounts is allowed per individual. The membership gives you a 5-day free trial and access to 90+ YouTube TV channels. Traditional services are also offered for an extra USD 37 per month.
Compatible Devices with YouTube TV Mexico
Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Mexico:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Download YouTube TV in Mexico on Android Devices?
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get YouTube TV in Mexico on iOS Devices?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch YouTube TV Mexico on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
How can I Get YouTube TV in Mexico on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to use YouTube TV in Mexico on Xbox?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Xbox device:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Stream YouTube TV in Mexico on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with YouTube TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How can you use YouTube TV in Mexico on Firestick?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick in Mexico.
How can I use YouTube TV in Mexico on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How can I Access YouTube TV in Mexico on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How can I watch YouTube TV in Mexico on a PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
YouTube TV Mexico Channel List
YouTube TV now has over 73 channels, this is for their basic subscription, which can be expanded to include 81 channels for a modest charge. Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Mexico, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Mexico. So, keep reading to see our choices!
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What to Watch on YouTube in Mexico?
Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Mexico, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Mexico. So, keep reading to see my choices!
Popular TV Shows to Watch on YouTube TV in Mexico
- Saturday Night Live
- The Bachelor
- Wheel of Fortune
- This Is US
- Daytime Jeopardy
- Shark Tank
- Big Bang Theory
- The Office
- Law and Order
- The Equalizer
- Modern Family
- Seven Worlds, One Planet
Best Movies to Watch on YouTube TV in Mexico
- Straight Outta Compton
- The Outsider
- Jurassic World
FAQs on YouTuve TV in Mexico
How to watch YouTube Tv in Mexico?
To watch YouTube TV in Mexico you need to connect with a trusted VPN, so that it has potential servers to unblock it.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
Follow the steps below to terminate your YouTube TV subscription:
On your device, launch the YouTube TV app. If you don’t have an app, use a web browser to go to tv.youtube.com. Go to the Settings menu. Choose your membership level. Select Pause if you want to put your membership on hold, or “Cancel” if you want to cancel it.
How much does YouTube TV cost in Mexico?
YouTube TV is available for USD 64.99/month. It also offers a 14-day free trial period so you can try out the streaming platform before buying its long-term subscription.
You can stream YouTube Tv in Mexico on how many devices?
You can access YouTube Tv on 3 devices simultaneously.
Why can’t I watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
You cannot watch YouTube TV in Mexico because of the geo-restriction and licensing policies.
If you are looking for ways to access American channels in Mexico, YouTube TV is the perfect streaming platform for you. However, to unblock YouTube TV in Mexico, you need a VPN. A VPN will help you mask your IP address and trick YouTube TV into thinking you are trying to access it from the US. Our top recommendation for watching YouTube TV in Mexico is ExpressVPN. It offers 23+ servers in the US, and all of them work with YouTube TV.