Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch Disney Plus in Brazil? No, you cannot watch Disney Plus in Brazil. Only a VPN with US servers can help and we recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Is Disney Plus available in Brazil? No, Disney Plus is not available in Brazil and you will need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil.
This blog will explain all the details about how to unblock and watch Disney Plus Brazil on all of your devices.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil in 2022 [Quick Guide]
Follow the below steps to watch Disney Plus in Brazil:
- First, download and subscribe the Disney Plus VPN. (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Install the VPN program you just downloaded.
- Sign up/Log in to the VPN app with your account ID and password.
- Connect to a US server from the list (if you are using ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil, connect to a server in Detroit, Denver, Atlanta, or Miami).
- Now sign in to your account at Disney Plus website or through its official app.
- Choose your favorite Disney Plus TV show or movie and relax while watching it.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil?
Because your internet connection contains your local IP address, attempting to access Disney+ in Brazil triggers the IP tracking mechanism, which immediately restricts you. Disney Plus uses an IP monitoring tool to track its users’ whereabouts in order to adhere to content distribution policies and prevent users from using the service in countries where it is not supported, such as Brazil.
If you will try to access Disney+ in Brazil, you will land on this page:
When you use a VPN service and connect to a US server, your local IP is hidden and replaced with that of the United States. As a result, when you try to stream Disney Plus content in Brazil or anywhere else after connecting to a VPN, it fools the IP tracking system into thinking you’re in the United States and grants you access to their content.
Unfortunately, not every VPN service can provide you access to geo-restricted content like Disney Plus from wherever. To unblock Disney Plus in Brazil, always use a dependable and trusted VPN provider with dedicated streaming servers.
A Quick Preview of the top 5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
Below is the overview of the top five best VPNs for unblocking multiple geo-restricted channels and websites like Disney Plus in Brazil.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus in Germany that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
Below down I’ve listed the 3 best VPN services to watch Disney Plus in Brazil without any interruption.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
ExpressVPN is regarded as having the fastest servers for unblocking prohibited streaming content. It has over 3000 servers in over 90 countries, including 50 customized US servers for streaming Disney+ in Brazil and around the world. It charges only $6.67 per month for its 1-year plan and provides 3 months extra as well.
All the ExpressVPN servers offer AES 256-bit military-grade encryption and it has some top-of-the-line features like Split Tunneling, Kill Switch etc. It also allows up to 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-days moneyback guarantee. Washington, D.C., New York, and New Jersey 1 are recommended servers.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Disney Plus in Brazil
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN to Access Disney Plus in Brazil
NordVPN is one of the most well-known names in the industry, with consumers praising its privacy and streaming capabilities. It is the only VPN that provides low-cost access to 2000+ servers in 140+ countries.
This VPN provider unblocked Disney Plus in Brazil, as well as other streaming services including Hulu, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer, during my testing. On a single account, it allows for ten simultaneous connections. Also included is a 31-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Ashburn, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York are recommended servers.
Surfshark — Reliable VPN to stream Disney Plus in Brazil
This is the most popular VPN among binge-watchers who want to watch geo-restricted streaming services like Disney Plus. It has over 1700 servers in 63 countries, including over 100 in the United States, where you can stream Disney+ in Brazil.
Surfshark’s standout feature is its limitless simultaneous connections on a single subscription at a low cost. You can also get a complete refund if you don’t like the service because it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Miami, Atlanta, Denver, and Detroit are recommended servers.
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Disney Plus in Brazil
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I use Free VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil?
Free VPNs are a no-no because private data storage, leaks, weak security implementations, pop-ups, and other issues are not guaranteed. Using a free VPN not only puts your safety at risk, but it also lowers the quality of your viewing experience. Thousands of users use free VPN services, slowing down your internet connection significantly.
[Video Guide] How to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
When will be Disney Plus available in Brazil?
As of now, there has been no official notification regarding the debut of Disney Plus in Brazil. However, it is still geo-restricted in Brazil, but you can watch Disney Plus thereby connecting to a trustworthy VPN.
It is expected that Disney Plus will be available in Brazil and other Latin American countries such as Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Panama, Costa Rica, and Mexico soon. But at that moment, region limitations for the Disney+ website and app will be lifted, allowing members in those countries to access the popular streaming service and a treasure mine of content dating back nearly a century to Disney’s first animated works.
Currently, Disney Plus is only accessible in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Spain, and India. And, by the end of 2021, the company intended to spread its service to new countries.
How much Disney Plus costs in Brazil?
A Disney Plus subscription will cost BRL$27.90 per month or BRL$279,90 for a year if paid in full when the streaming service will be available in Brazil. However, there is a great deal going on right now that will save you a lot of money on the annual membership fee.
If you pre-order Disney+ in Brazil, you’ll just have to pay BRL$237,90, or BRL$19.83 per month. It should be noted that the discount only applies to annual subscriptions, not monthly subscriptions. Those who take advantage of this pre-sale will also be ineligible for the Disney Plus 7-day trial.
Does Disney Plus have Brazilian Portuguese audio and subtitles?
When a streaming service opens in a new territory, one of the main concerns tends to be whether a material will be available in the local language. There are currently a number of Disney plus titles available with Brazilian Portuguese audio or subtitles (or a combination of the two).
Disney Plus being geo-restricted in Brazil might dishearten you, but the good news is that you will be able to watch it in your own preferred language once you subscribe to a reliable VPN server. So, keep reading to find out.
How to Change the Language in Disney Plus Show or Movie Settings
The process for changing the language settings on the Disney Plus platform is the same irrespective of whether you’re watching on a phone, tablet, or desktop. So, take a look at the following steps to change language:
- Open the Disney Plus app or go to the Disney Plus website in your browser.
- Tap or click on the movie or show you want to watch.
- Pause your choice before tapping or clicking the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- A two-column window will appear. The first contains audio options.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- Then choose your subtitles in the second column to the right.
- Select “Off” if you do not intend to use subtitles.
- Once you’ve made your selections, close the window by tapping or clicking the “X” or back arrow icon.
How to subscribe to Disney Plus in Brazil?
Disney Plus is currently only available in a few regions, it only takes a few payment options. Payments for Disney+ are currently accepted via PayPal and credit cards registered in regions where the service is available.
You can also sign up for Disney Bundle, the United States receives an additional incentive for it. That’s the plan, which bundles Disney Plus, ESPN+, and Hulu for $13.99 a month. For that one payment, you get all three streaming services for the cost of two.
The basic Hulu membership package, which includes advertising on on-demand programming, is included in the default Disney Bundle price. You can, however, pay a little more to be free of advertisements.
However, if you sign up for the iOS app, you can pay using an iTunes gift card if you prefer an alternative payment option. If you sign up on an Android device such as a smartphone, Android TV, or an Android tablet, you can even pay with a Google gift card.
Compatible Devices with Disney Plus in Brazil
Let’s take a look at the devices that you can use to watch Disney Plus in Brazil:
- Smart TV
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iPhone (Watch Disney on iPhone/iPad)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- PS4 (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on XBOX)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
How to Install the Disney Plus App on an Android Device in Brazil
To get Disney Plus on Android devices in Brazil, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Go to Amazon and buy a US Google gift card.
- To use the gift card, create a new Google account.
- Redeem the gift card using a phone number in the United States (You can purchase a virtual US number)
- Get the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and start trouble-free streaming!
How to Install Disney Plus on iOS Devices in Brazil
- To get Disney Plus on your iOS device in Brazil, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID in the United States.
- Buy a gift card to the US Apple Store from Amazon.
- Create a new Apple ID account.
- Log in to your account and enter the code to redeem your Gift Card.
- Get the Disney+ app from the AppStore and start watching your favorite shows.
Best Disney Plus TV Shows and Movies to Watch in Brazil
Disney Plus boasts a large library of popular films and television shows from a variety of genres, making it a popular choice for all audiences.
The most popular TV series and movies available on the platform are listed in the following section. You can watch all of these titles in Brazil with the use of a reliable VPN.
- The Mandalorian aka Baby Yoda show
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
- Even Stevens
- The World According t0 Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Thor Ragnarok
FAQs on Disney Plus in Brazil
Is Disney Plus available in Brazil?
Disney Plus isn’t available in Brazil. However, you can watch Disney Plus in Brazil by following our above-mentioned steps.
How can I stream Disney Plus in another country?
If you want to watch Disney+ in a country where it isn’t currently available, you’ll need to use a VPN. Connect to the USA server with one of the recommended VPNs above and start streaming your favorite TV show or movie on Disney Plus from anywhere in the world.
Is there a Brazilian Portuguese version of Disney Plus?
English, Spanish (Spain or Latin America), French, Dutch, Cantonese, Dansk, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil versions), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic, and Polish are among the 16 languages supported by Disney Plus.
What countries doesn’t have access to Disney Plus?
You will not be able to access Disney+ if you live outside of the five countries where the service was just launched. The service is now available in the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand.
Is there a free trial for Disney Plus in Brazil?
Unfortunately, the Disney Plus free trial is no longer available in the United States, the United Kingdom, or Canada. That means you can try out the Disney streaming service, binge some movies and TV episodes, and then cancel your subscription before it renews for another month.
Disney Plus is a well-known entertainment website, however, accessing it from outside the United States is difficult due to geo-restrictive restrictions. That’s why I strongly advise every reader to connect to a trusted VPN server and then use the services to gain unfettered access to Disney Plus in Brazil.
I hope you’ve already started streaming Disney Plus in Brazil by using one of the recommended VPNs and following the instructions outlined above.