Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Disney Plus has no plans to launch its service in Brazil at this time. Continue reading this blog if you still have questions about how to watch Disney Plus in Brazil. This blog will show you how to use a VPN to access Disney Plus in Brazil with a list of the top VPNs for Disney Plus that you can use to view it from wherever.
Before we dive into its details, take a look at the below steps to watch Disney Plus in Brazil.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Russia in 2021 [Quick Guide]
Follow the below steps to watch Disney Plus in Russia:
- First, download and subscribe the Disney Plus VPN. (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Install the VPN program you just downloaded.
- Sign up/Log in to the VPN app with your account ID and password.
- Connect to a US server from the list (if you are using ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil, connect to a server in Detroit, Denver, Atlanta, or Miami).
- Now sign in to your account at disneyplus.com or through its official app.
- Choose your favorite Disney Plus TV show or movie and relax while watching it.
Why Disney Plus is geo-restricted in Brazil?
Disney Plus uses an IP monitoring tool to track its users’ whereabouts in order to adhere to content distribution policies and prevent users from using the service in countries where it is not supported, such as Brazil.
Disney Plus is gradually spreading its network all over the globe, but unfortunately, it is still not accessible in the Brazil because of it geo-blocking policies. But the good news is you can access it with the help of a reliable VPN and I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
How VPN allows you to watch Disney Plus in Brazil?
Because your internet connection contains your local IP address, attempting to access Disney+ in Brazil triggers the IP tracking mechanism, which immediately restricts you.
When you use a VPN service and connect to a US server, your local IP is hidden and replaced with that of the United States. As a result, when you try to stream Disney Plus content in Brazil or anywhere else after connecting to a VPN, it fools the IP tracking system into thinking you’re in the United States and grants you access to their content.
Unfortunately, not every VPN service can provide you access to geo-restricted content like Disney Plus from wherever. To unblock Disney Plus in Brazil, always use a dependable and trusted VPN provider with dedicated streaming servers.
A Quick Preview of the top three Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
Below is the overview of the top three best VPNs for unblocking multiple geo-restricted channels and websites like Disney Plus in Brazil.
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil. It is a secure and dependable VPN network to access geo-restricted content.
- Surfshark: It is a low-cost VPN for Disney Plus that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 500+ US servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections to watch Disney Plus in Brazil.
- NordVPN: A well-known VPN for unblocking Disney Plus in Brazil with an extensive network of servers in the United States.
Three Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
Below down I’ve listed the 3 best VPN services to watch Disney Plus in Brazil without any interruption.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Unblock and Watch Disney Plus in Brazil
ExpressVPN is regarded for having the fastest servers when it comes to unblocking prohibited streaming content. It has over 3000 servers in over 90 countries, including 50 customized US servers for streaming Disney+ in Brazil and around the world. You’ll get 5 multi-logins on a single account with ExpressVPN, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee. Washington, D.C., New York, and New Jersey 1 are recommended servers.
Surfshark — Pocket-Friendly Disney Plus VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil
This is the most popular VPN among binge-watchers who want to watch geo-restricted streaming services like Disney Plus. It has over 1700 servers in 63 countries, including over 100 in the United States, where you September stream Disney+ in Brazil.
Surfshark’s standout feature is its limitless simultaneous connections on a single subscription at a low cost. You can also get a complete refund if you don’t like the service because it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Miami, Atlanta, Denver, and Detroit are recommended servers.
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN for Accessing Disney Plus in Russia
NordVPN is one of the most well-known names in the industry, with consumers praising its privacy and streaming capabilities. It is the only VPN that provides low-cost access to 2000+ servers in 140+ countries.
This VPN provider unblocked Disney Plus in Brazil, as well as other streaming services including Hulu, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer, during my testing. On a single account, it allows for ten simultaneous connections. Also included is a 31-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Ashburn, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York are recommended servers.
Can I use Free VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil?
Free VPNs are a no-no because private data storage, leaks, weak security implementations, pop-ups, and other issues are not guaranteed. Using a free VPN not only puts your safety at risk, but it also lowers the quality of your viewing experience. Thousands of users use free VPN services, slowing down your internet connection significantly.
When will be Disney Plus available in Brazil?
As of now, there has been no official notification regarding the debut of Disney Plus in Brazil. However, it is still geo-restricted in Brazil, but you September watch Disney Plus thereby connecting to a trustworthy VPN.
It is expected that Disney Plus will be available in Brazil and other Latin American countries such as Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Panama, Costa Rica, and Mexico soon. But at that moment, region limitations for the Disney+ website and app will be lifted, allowing members in those countries to access the popular streaming service and a treasure mine of content dating back nearly a century to Disney’s first animated works.
Currently, Disney Plus is only accessible in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Spain, and India. And, by the end of 2021, the company intends to spread its service to new countries.
How much Disney Plus costs in Brazil?
A Disney Plus subscription will cost BRL$27.90 per month or BRL$279,90 for a year if paid in full when the streaming service will be available in Brazil. However, there is a great deal going on right now that will save you a lot of money on the annual membership fee.
If you pre-order Disney+ in Brazil, you’ll just have to pay BRL$237,90, or BRL$19.83 per month. It should be noted that the discount only applies to annual subscriptions, not monthly subscriptions. Those who take advantage of this pre-sale will also be ineligible for the Disney Plus 7-day trial.
Does Disney Plus have Brazilian Portuguese audio and subtitles?
When a streaming service opens in a new territory, one of the main concerns tends to be whether a material will be available in the local language. There are currently a number of Disney plus titles available with Brazilian Portuguese audio or subtitles (or a combination of the two).
Disney Plus being geo-restricted in Brazil might dishearten you but the good news is, you will be able to watch it in your own preferable language, once you subscribe to a reliable VPN server. So, keep reading to find out.
How to Change the Language in Disney Plus Show or Movie Settings
The process for changing the language settings on the Disney Plus platform is the same irrespective of whether you’re watching on a phone, tablet, or desktop. So, take a look at the following steps to change language:
- Open the Disney Plus app or go to the Disney Plus website in your browser.
- Tap or click on the movie or show you want to watch.
- Pause your choice before tapping or clicking the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- A two-column window will appear. The first contains audio options.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- Then choose your subtitles in the second column to the right.
- Select “Off” if you do not intend to use subtitles.
- Once you’ve made your selections, close the window by tapping or clicking the “X” or back arrow icon.
How to subscribe to Disney Plus in Brazil?
Disney Plus is currently only available in a few regions, it only takes a few payment options. Payments for Disney+ are currently accepted via PayPal and credit cards registered in regions where the service is available.
You can also sign up for Disney Bundle, the United States receives an additional incentive for it. That’s the plan, which bundles Disney Plus, ESPN+, and Hulu for $13.99 a month. For that one payment, you get all three streaming services for the cost of two.
The basic Hulu membership package, which includes advertising on on-demand programming, is included in the default Disney Bundle price. You can, however, pay a little more to be free of advertisements.
However, if you sign up for the iOS app, you can pay using an iTunes gift card if you prefer an alternative payment option. If you sign up on an Android device such as a smartphone, Android TV, or an Android tablet, you can even pay with a Google gift card.
Compatible Devices with Disney Plus in Brazil
Let’s take a look at the devices that you can use to watch Disney Plus in Brazil:
- Smart TV
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iPhone (Watch Disney on iPhone/iPad)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- PS4 (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on XBOX)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
How to Install the Disney Plus App on an Android Device in Brazil
To get Disney Plus on Android devices in Brazil, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Go to Amazon and buy a US Google gift card.
- To use the gift card, create a new Google account.
- Redeem the gift card using a phone number in the United States (You September purchase a virtual US number)
- Get the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and start trouble-free streaming!
How to Install Disney Plus on iOS Devices in Brazil
- To get Disney Plus on your iOS device in Brazil, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID in the United States.
- Buy a gift card to the US Apple Store from Amazon.
- Create a new Apple ID account.
- Log in to your account and enter the code to redeem your Gift Card.
- Get the Disney+ app from the AppStore and start watching your favorite shows.
Best Disney Plus TV Shows and Movies to Watch in Brazil
Disney Plus boasts a large library of popular films and television shows from a variety of genres, making it a popular choice for all audiences.
The most popular TV series and movies available on the platform are listed in the following section. You can watch all of these titles in Brazil with the use of a reliable VPN.
- The Mandalorian aka Baby Yoda show
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
- Even Stevens
- The World According t0 Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Thor Ragnarok
Disney Plus is a well-known entertainment website, however, accessing it from outside the United States is difficult due to geo-restrictive restrictions. That’s why I strongly advise every reader to connect to a trusted VPN server and then use the services to gain unfettered access to Disney Plus in Brazil.
I hope you’ve already started streaming Disney Plus in Brazil by using one of the recommended VPNs and following the instructions outlined above. However, if you still have any questions or want to ask something, please leave a remark below.