Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Disney Plus available in Brazil? Disney Plus is a US-based streaming service that is accessible in many other countries including Brazil, with limited movies, shows, and original content so to access Disney's US content libraries you need to buy a VPN subscription.
Disney+, being a comparatively new streaming service than others, quickly became one of the most popular streaming services available while growing in popularity as Disney expanded its service into new markets.
Disney Plus houses many critically acclaimed TV series and movies, such as Agatha: Coven of Chaos, Snowdrop, Turning Red, and Kings Man. Some of the trending titles are geo-restricted on Disney Plus due to content regulations. However, there’s a workaround.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil [with a VPN in February 2024]
Follow the below steps to watch Disney Plus in Brazil:
- First, download and subscribe to the Disney Plus VPN. (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Install the VPN program you just downloaded.
- Sign up/Log in to the VPN app with your account ID and password.
- Connect to a US server from the list (if you are using ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil, connect to a server in Detroit, Denver, Atlanta, or Miami).
- Now, sign in to your account at the Disney Plus website or through its official app.
- Choose your favorite Disney Plus TV show or movie and relax while watching it.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Brazil?
Because your internet connection contains your local IP address, attempting to access Disney+ in Brazil triggers the IP tracking mechanism, which immediately restricts you.
Disney Plus uses an IP monitoring tool to track its users’ whereabouts to adhere to content distribution policies and prevent users from using the service in countries where it is not supported, such as Brazil.
If you will try to access Disney+ in Brazil, you will land on this page:
When you use a VPN service and connect to a US server, your local IP is hidden and replaced with that of the United States. As a result, when you try to stream Disney Plus content in Brazil or anywhere else after connecting to a VPN, it fools the IP tracking system into thinking you’re in the United States and grants you access to their content.
Unfortunately, not every VPN service can provide you access to geo-restricted content like Disney Plus from wherever. To unblock Disney Plus in Brazil, always use a dependable and trusted VPN provider with dedicated streaming servers.
Top 3 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil [A Quick Preview in Feb 2024]
Below is the overview of the top 3 best VPNs for unblocking multiple geo-restricted channels and websites like Disney Plus in Brazil.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How Can I Sign Up for Disney Plus in Brazil?
You can follow these steps to watch Disney Plus:
- Navigate to the official website of Disney Plus.
- Select Sign up and add your personal information.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup.
- Now, Install the Disney Plus app on your device.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus.
Note: To cancel the subscription, you can read this: Cancel Disney Plus subscription
3 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil [Detailed Overview Feb 2024]
Below, we’ve listed the 3 best VPN services to watch Disney Plus in Brazil without any interruption.
ExpressVPN – Fastest and Secure VPN
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000+ servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in US which means it is one of the best Disney VPNs.
- Standard of encryption: Express VPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: Express VPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Double protection
- Kill Switch feature
- Quick response 24/7
- A large number of servers
- Fastest speed
- Great User Experience
- A bit pricey
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
- Disney Plus Singapore
- Disney Plus Mexico
- Disney Plus Australia
- Disney Plus New Zealand
- Disney Plus Europe
- Disney Plus Hong Kong
- Disney Plus Thailand
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter where you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which are $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
- Fastest VPN
- Safe Internet connection
- Easy to use
- Uninterrupted streaming
- Access on multiple devices
- A bit slow app
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark — Reliable VPN
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 monthly, which undercuts just about every premium VPN.
- Safe to use
- No data leaks
- Split tunneling supports
- Double protection
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Brazil?
Free VPNs are a no-no because private data storage, leaks, weak security implementations, pop-ups, and other issues are not guaranteed. Using a free VPN not only puts your safety at risk but also lowers the quality of your viewing experience.
Thousands of users use free VPN services, slowing down your internet connection significantly.
When Will be Disney Plus available in Brazil?
Disney Plus is now available in Latin America including Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia.
It is expected that Disney Plus will be available in other Latin American countries such as Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay, Panama, and Costa Rica soon. But at that moment, region limitations for the Disney+ website and app will be lifted, allowing members in those countries to access the popular streaming service and a treasure mine of content dating back nearly a century to Disney’s first animated works.
Currently, Disney Plus is only accessible in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, and India. And by the end of 2024, the company intended to spread its service to new countries.
How much does Disney Plus cost in Brazil?
Disney Plus has different plans and packages. However, there is a great deal going on right now that will save you a lot of money on the annual membership fee.
Disney Plus cost in Brazil is: BRL$ 27.90/month or BRL$ 279.90/year.
Disney Plus Bundles
Following is the Disney Plus Bundle Offer:
- Disney Plus with ads: $8/month
- Disney Plus ad-free: $11/month
- Disney Plus ad-free: $110/year
- Disney Plus (ads) and Hulu (ads): $10/month
- Disney Plus (ads), Hulu (ads), and ESPN+: $13/month
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu (ads), and ESPN+*: $15/month
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu (ad-free), and ESPN+: $20/month
- Disney Plus (ads), Hulu + Live TV (ads), and ESPN+: $70/month
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu + Live TV (ads), and ESPN+: $75/month
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu + Live TV (ad-free), and ESPN+: $83/month
Does Disney Plus have Brazilian Portuguese Audio and Subtitles?
When a streaming service opens in a new territory, one of the main concerns tends to be whether a material will be available in the local language. There are currently several Disney Plus titles available with Brazilian Portuguese audio or subtitles (or a combination of the two).
Disney Plus being geo-restricted in Brazil might dishearten you, but the good news is that you will be able to watch it in your preferred language once you subscribe to a reliable VPN server. So, keep reading to find out.
How to Change the Language in Disney Plus Show or Movie Settings
The process for changing the language settings on the Disney Plus platform is the same, irrespective of whether you’re watching on a phone, tablet, or desktop. So, take a look at the following steps to change language:
- Open the Disney Plus app or go to the Disney Plus website in your browser.
- Tap or click on the movie or show you want to watch.
- Pause your choice before tapping or clicking the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- A two-column window will appear. The first contains audio options.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- Then, choose your subtitles in the second column to the right.
- Select “Off” if you do not intend to use subtitles.
- Once you’ve made your selections, close the window by tapping or clicking the “X” or back arrow icon.
Note: Get More Information to Change Language on Disney Plus
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Brazil?
You can pay for Disney Plus in Brazil by using these payment methods:
How to Pay for Disney+ on iOS with Apple iTunes?
The steps mentioned below can be used to pay for Disney+ on an Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or another device:
- Purchase an iOS gift card from the Apple App Store.
- Register for Disney+ Brazil to use your gift card.
- Log in to the Disney+ app to access your favorite content.
- To stream, sign in to your Disney + app.
How to Pay for Disney+ with Paypal and Revolut?
You can pay for Disney+ using PayPal. Here are some easy steps to follow:
- Go to the official website of PayPal and select sign up.
- Get a Revolut virtual credit card by linking your Revolut account to your local bank account.
- Connect your PayPal and Revolut accounts by choosing “Link a card or bank.”
- Navigate to the Disney+ website and sign up for the premium subscription plan.
- Select PayPal as the preferred payment method.
- Watch the trending shows on Disney Plus.
How to Pay for Disney Plus with a Virtual Gift Card?
Here are easy steps to pay for Disney+ with a virtual gift card:
- Buy a virtual gift card from the Gift Cards website.
- By adding money with a credit or debit card, you can activate your virtual gift card.
- To access Disney+, go to the website and log in.
- Under the payment option, enter the information from your virtual gift card.
- Start streaming Disney+ by logging in!
How to Pay for Disney+ on Android with Google Play Store?
Here’s how to pay for Disney+ on Android with Google Play Store:
- Get a Google Play gift card at the Google Play Store.
- The Google Play Store Card can be purchased from Amazon!
- You can redeem your gift code by email.
- Sign up for Disney+ Brazil using the gift card code.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus on your mobile device
Compatible Devices with Disney Plus in Brazil
Let’s take a look at the devices that you can use to watch Disney Plus:
- Apple TV (Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iPhone (Watch Disney on iPhone/iPad)
- PlayStation (Watch Disney Plus on PlayStation)
- Roku (Watch Disney Plus on Roku)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- PS4 (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Windows (Watch Disney Plus on Windows)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on XBOX)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on LG Smart TV)
- FireStick (Watch Disney Plus on Firestick)
- Kodi (Watch Disney Plus on Kodi)
Install the Disney Plus App on an Android Device
To get Disney Plus on Android devices in Brazil, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Go to Amazon and buy a US Google gift card.
- To use the gift card, create a new Google account.
- Redeem the gift card using a phone number in the United States (You can purchase a virtual US number)
- Get the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and start trouble-free streaming!
Install Disney Plus on iOS Devices
- To get Disney Plus on your iOS device in Brazil, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID in the United States.
- Buy a gift card to the US Apple Store from Amazon.
- Create a new Apple ID account.
- Log in to your account and enter the code to redeem your Gift Card.
- Get the Disney+ app from the App Store and start watching your favorite shows.
Disney Plus Error:
Disney Plus has different errors, but you can easily fix these issues by following our brief guidelines:
- Disney Plus Not Working
- Disney Plus Error Code 93
- Disney Plus Error Code 24
- Disney Plus Error Code 90
- Disney Plus Error Code 83
- Disney Plus Error Code 142
- Disney Plus Error Code 39
- Disney Plus Login Code
Best Disney Plus TV Shows and Movies to Watch in Brazil
Disney Plus boasts a large library of popular films and television shows from a variety of genres, making it a popular choice for all audiences.
You can watch:
- Fantasy Movies on Disney Plus
- KDramas on Disney Plus
- Marvel Shows on Disney Plus
- Sad Movies on Disney Plus
The most popular TV series and movies available on the platform are listed in the following section. You can watch all of these titles in Brazil with the use of a reliable VPN.
- Thor Ragnarok
- The Kardashians
- The Walking Dead
- The Mandalorian, aka Baby Yoda, show
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
- Even Stevens
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
FAQs on Disney Plus in Brazil
Does Disney Plus work in Brazil?
Yes, Disney Plus works in Brazil as they have expanded their services to Latin America including Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia where you can watch 500 Movies, 7,000 Episodes of Series, and 40 Disney+ Original Content, It will also offer 70 Latin American Original Productions but if you want to access US Disney Plus content so you need to buy a VPN service.
How can I stream Disney Plus in another country?
If you want to watch Disney+ in a country where it isn’t currently available, you’ll need to use a VPN. Connect to the USA server with one of the recommended VPNs above and start streaming your favorite TV show or movie on Disney Plus from anywhere in the world.
Is there a Brazilian Portuguese version of Disney Plus?
English, Spanish (Spain or Latin America), French, Dutch, Cantonese, Dansk, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil versions), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic, and Polish are among the 16 languages supported by Disney Plus.
What countries don’t have access to Disney Plus?
You will not be able to access Disney+ if you live outside of the five countries where the service was just launched. The service is now available in the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand.
Is there a free trial for Disney Plus in Brazil?
Unfortunately, the Disney Plus free trial is no longer available in the United States, the United Kingdom, or Canada. That means you can try out the Disney streaming service, binge some movies and TV episodes, and then cancel your subscription before it renews for another month.
Disney Plus is a well-known entertainment website; however, accessing it from outside the United States is difficult due to geo-restrictive restrictions. That’s why we strongly advise every reader to connect to a trusted VPN server and then use the services to gain unfettered access to Disney Plus in Brazil.
We hope you’ve already started streaming Disney Plus in Brazil by using one of the recommended VPNs and following the instructions outlined above.
For further details: