Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Acorn TV available in Brazil? No, Acorn TV is not available in Brazil due to geo-restriction. However, by subscribing to a reliable VPN service, such as ExpressVPN, you can access Acorn TV in Brazil quickly.
Wondering does Acorn TV works in Brazil? No, Acorn TV does not work in Brazil as it is geo-restricted outside the US. But by getting a robust VPN service, you can bypass these geo-restrictions. We suggest ExpressVPN.
Acorn TV is an amazing streaming platform that is only available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. You’ll never run out of binge-watching alternatives with Acorn TV’s wide selection of interesting episodes and series.
How to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil [Quick Guide Feb 2024]
You must be thinking about whether can you get Acorn TV in Brazil? No, you cannot get Acorn TV in Brazil as it is geo-restricted, but you can follow these simple and easy steps to watch Acorn TV in Brazil:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access Acorn TV in Brazil and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Acorn TV Brazil?
Can I get Acorn TV in Brazil without a VPN? No, you cannot get Acorn TV in Brazil. This platform is geo-restricted outside the US. Therefore, you need a durable VPN service to bypass these geo-restrictions to access Acorn TV Outside USA.
“We are sorry, but Acorn TV is not yet available in your country.”
A reliable VPN service will assist you not only in bypassing geo-restrictions but also offers top-notch privacy, robust security, and anonymity.
A VPN hides your original IP and DNS address with new ones. It offers you the appearance of being in a different country. VPN also protects your IP from the prying eyes of your Internet Service Provider. ISPs seem to enjoy slowing your internet when trying to watch Acorn TV in Brazil.
Top 3 VPNs Watch Acorn TV Brazil [Quick Overview Feb 2024]
Are you short on time? Then look at the quick overview of the 3 best VPNs to watch Acorn TV Brazil:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. For a 2-year subscription, you get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. For a 2-year subscription with 2 months free, the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil?
You can use a free VPN service, but we do not recommend it as it is risky and compromises your data and personal information. They do not provide robust security and privacy to their users.
Also, free VPNs are generally much slower than premium ones. This means you may have to wait longer for your show or movie to load and watch.
Moreover, free VPNs have a limited number of servers, and they are more likely to be blocked, which means they fail to bypass geographical limitations.
Best 3 VPNs to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil [Detailed Overview Feb 2024]
Take a look at the details of the 3 best VPNs to watch Acorn TV in Brazil:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Unblock and Watch Acorn TV in Brazil
- By tunneling you through, ExpressVPN protects you from trackers, hackers, government enforcement, and your internet service provider.
- It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA.
- You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It has outstanding VPN speeds, military-grade encryption, a Network lock kill switch, Private IP Addresses, No Activity Logs, five simultaneous connections, 99.9% uptime, and more.
- You can unblock geo-restricted websites with highly secure security methods like AES-256-bit encryption technology, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and others.
- A live chat option is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for immediate customer service and browser extensions with high device compatibility.
- Windows, Android, MAC, and other TV platforms are all supported, allowing viewers to watch their favorite shows online!
- It has maintained a high level of consistency in its services, with its servers in the United States providing excellent security measures.
- It features an Anonymous app diagnostic feature that provides users with Private IP Addresses, consent and age restrictions, and DNS leak protection.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access Acorn TV in Brazil
- It provides high-speed internet, ultra-fast connections, 100% uptime, six concurrent connections, and dedicated IP addresses.
- Personal IP addresses, continuous data protection (kill switch), and limitless bandwidth are all included.
- It provides personal IP addresses, continuous data protection (kill switch), and unlimited bandwidth, allowing you to watch Acorn TV even after geo-restrictions have been lifted.
- The Onion Cover VPN from NordVPN is a positive in this case. No cookies are stored, AES encryption is used to encrypt data, IP addresses are masked, and data breaches are prevented using clever DNS leak protection.
- A 24/7 Live Chat option enables the users to instantly respond to their queries, with high bandwidth and device support for six devices at a time.
- NordVPN for $3.19/mo. For a 2-year subscription, you get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to Unblock Acorn TV in Brazil
- Surfshark offers simultaneous connections on unlimited devices, a kill switch, excellent encryption, Peer-to-peer-friendly servers, and the anonymity of your website internet traffic.
- It also gives you a shield VPN service with excellent security characteristics to assist you in bypassing.
- Private IP Addresses, IKEv2, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard, clever DNS leak protection, Strict no-log policy, WebRTC IP Addresses, and much more for safe surfing are all available when watching Acorn TV in Brazil.
- The most prominent feature is the pricing package,$2.30/mo. For a 2-year subscription with 2 months free, the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- When watching Acorn TV in Brazil, private IP addresses, IKEv2, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard, sophisticated DNS leak protection, strict no-log policy, WebRTC IP Addresses, and much more are all accessible for safe surfing.
- Surfshark cares for its customers and offers an affordable and efficient 24/7 Live Chat option.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
People Also Read:
- Unblock YouTube TV in Brazil
- Get Kayo Sports in Brazil
- Access Discovery Plus Brazil
- Watch Hulu in Brazil
- Access Disney Plus in Brazil
- Watch BBC iPlayer in Brazil
- Unblock BFI Player in Brazil
How Do I Sign Up for an Acorn TV Account in Brazil?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an Acorn TV account in Brazil:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN (Our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- Visit Acorn TV’s official site.
- Click on “Start your free trial” in the top right corner.
- Enter all the necessary details to complete the process.
- Here you go! Start streaming Acorn TV in Brazil.
How to Subscribe to Acorn TV App in Brazil?
You’ll need a credit card and an email address to sign up. However, subscriptions are non-refundable, and your credit card will be charged automatically unless you cancel, which you may do at any time.
How Much is Acorn TV in Brazil?
Acorn TV offers two types of plans to its users:
|Cost in US Dollars
|Cost in Brazilian Real
Compatible Devices to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil
Following are the devices that are compatible with watching Acorn TV in Brazil:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil on Your Device?
If you want to download the Acorn TV app in Brazil on your devices, here’s how you can do it:
How to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil for Android Users?
Here is how to watch Acorn TV in Brazil for Android users.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Acorn TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Acorn TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Stream Acorn TV in Brazil for iOS Users?
Here is how to stream Acorn TV in Brazil for iOS users.
- Change your Apple ID region to the US in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Search for Acorn TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows now on Acorn TV in Brazil.
How to Binge Acorn TV in Brazil for Roku Users?
Here is how to binge Acorn TV in Brazil for Roku users.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through an HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Acorn TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil for PS3/PS4 Users?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Acorn TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Acorn TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Acorn TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch Acorn TV in Brazil for Xbox Users?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Acorn TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Acorn TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Get Acorn TV in Brazil for Kodi Users?
Here is how to get Acorn TV in Brazil for Kodi users.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Acorn TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the US after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Acorn TV add-on on Kodi to start watching Acorn TV in Brazil.
How to Download Acorn TV in Brazil for Firestick Users?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Acorn TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Acorn TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Acorn TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Acorn TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Acorn TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Acorn TV on Firestick in Brazil.
How to Stream Acorn TV in Brazil for Apple TV Users?
Here is how to stream Acorn TV in Brazil for Apple TV users.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Acorn TV app on your Apple TV, and you are done.
How to View Acorn TV in Brazil for Smart TV Users?
Here is how to view Acorn TV in Brazil for Smart TV users.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Acorn TV app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Install Acorn TV in Brazil for PC Users?
Here is how to install Acorn TV in Brazil for PC users.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Acorn TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Acorn TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on Acorn TV in Brazil?
Acorn TV has numerous genres, including crime, mystery, drama, comedy, thrillers, foreign languages, and documentaries. Acorn TV also offers fresh releases and exclusive material to suit whichever genre you’re in the mood for.
Most Popular TV Shows on Acorn TV in Brazil
Here is how you can know what shows are on Acorn TV in Brazil.
- Happy Valley
- The Larkins
- My Life Is Murder
- London Kills
- Whitstable Pearl
- Signora Volpe
- The Brokenwood Mysteries
- Recipes for Love and Murder
- Darby and Joan
- The Madame Blanc Mysteries
- Queens of Mystery
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Doc Martin
- Rebecka Martinsson
- The Heart Guy
- The Oldenheim Twelve
Most Popular Movies to Watch on Acorn TV in Brazil
Here is how you can know what movies are on Acorn TV in Brazil.
- Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears
- Morgan’s Last Love
- Faking Hitler
- Turning Green
- Ireland Coast & Country
- Missing Angel The Scape Goat
- The Way Back
- The Lilac Bus
- The Scapegoat
- The Scarlet Pimpernel
- The Trench
- An Accidental Soldier
- Still Life: A Three Pines Mystery
- Mind Games
- The Man Who Lost His Head
- Golden Years
- Turning Green
FAQs – Acorn TV in Brazil
Can you watch Acorn TV abroad?
Unfortunately, Acorn TV is only available for viewers in the US and Canada, and if you try to watch it from another country, you’ll encounter geographical blocks.
Where is Acorn TV available?
Which countries is Acorn TV available? Acorn TV is only available in the US due to the geo-restriction policies. They don’t allow their content anywhere except in the USA; that’s why you need a VPN to access Acorn TV.
Why is my VPN not working on Acorn TV?
If the streaming service has stopped working with your VPN, the IP address you’ve been given has been blocked. Changing to a different server in one of the countries where Acorn TV is available will provide you with a different IP address. We suggest you get ExpressVPN, as many customers trust it.
Can I watch Acorn TV in Brazil?
Yes, you can watch Acorn TV in Australia, but only if you subscribe to a credible VPN because that’s the only way to unblock geo-restricted content from anywhere in the world. We suggest ExpressVPN.
How much does Acorn TV cost?
Acorn TV costs $6.99 monthly for a monthly membership and $69.99 for an annual subscription.
Can I watch Acorn TV for free?
You can not watch Acorn TV for free because it doesn’t come with a free subscription as it is a paid service, although you can enjoy a 7-day trial.
With all of this information above, we hope that by now, you can watch Acorn TV in Brazil. All you need to do is subscribe to a reputable VPN service like ExpressVPN. It will help you to get around the geo-restrictions and let you stream Acorn TV easily.