Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can I watch Acorn TV in New Zealand? No, you cannot watch Acorn TV in New Zealand due to the geo-restrictions but you can get US Acorn TV in New Zealand by subscribing to a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Wondering does Acorn TV work in New Zealand? Yes, Acorn TV works in New Zealand. However, you can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand using a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Acorn TV is an amazing streaming platform that is only available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. You’ll never run out of binge-watching alternatives with Acorn TV’s wide selection of interesting episodes and series.
How to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand with a VPN [5 Quick Steps Sept 2023]
You must be thinking, how do I get an acorn in NZ? Mentioned below are the steps to help you get US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
- Sign up for a premium VPN, ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log into the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server (preferably New York) from the servers list.
- Now, access US Acorn TV and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand?
Although Acorn TV is available in New Zealand, you need a VPN to watch its USA-based content. Acorn TV is only available in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, other Commonwealth countries, Spain, and Mexico.
So, if you try to access Acorn TV outside USA without a VPN, you will see the following message:
We are sorry, but Acorn TV is not available in your country.
This is why you need a reliable VPN to protect your IP address and give you entry to access the US Acorn TV library in New Zealand so you can enjoy watching American content quickly. We strongly prefer VPNs like ExpressVPN to stream US Acorn TV in New Zealand.
Top 5 VPNs Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand [Short Summary Sept 2023]
Below are the top 5 VPNs that you can check out to watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a network of 7,000+ servers across 91 countries. These include 1,453 highly optimized server locations in the USA. CyberGhost will cost you $2.19/mo. 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. For a 2-year subscription, you get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. For a 2-year subscription with 2 months free, the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries, including highly optimized servers in 7 US cities. Atlas VPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. A 30-day money-back guarantee covers the plan.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand?
Technically, free VPNs do work on specific geo-banned sites, but we would never vouch for them based on a few reasons:
- Lack of privacy.
- Lack of security.
- Increased scrutiny by third parties.
- Failed attempt to hide local IP address for a long.
- Weakened internet connection.
And much more.
Such issues make free VPNs an inconvenience rather than a helpful source to access geo-banned sites from your region. For such reasons, we would never recommend you use a free VPN and would advise you to subscribe to premium VPNs, like ExpressVPN, to access US Acorn TV in New Zealand.
They don’t cost much and are worth a lot to help you bypass the geo-ban, protect your data, and maintain your privacy as you stream your favorite content on Acorn TV online.
5 Best Recommended VPNs to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand [Detailed Descriptions Sept 2023]
Does Acorn TV work in NZ? Yes, Acorn TV works in NZ, but if you want to access US Acorn TV NZ, you will need a VPN; below is a detailed description of the VPNs that we have shared with you to watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
ExpressVPN – Top-Rated VPN to Access US Acorn TV in New Zealand
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA around the world and is fast enough to stream NBC without any apparent lag.
- Advanced security features like 256-bit encryption, a kill switch (desktop only), complete forward secrecy, and DNS and IPv6 leak protection secure your traffic. In the event that a problem arises.
- Additionally, the company’s customer service team is available via live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs of your sessions or activities and even takes Bitcoin payments, so you’ll be almost anonymous.
- The protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP assist in making the features more durable, and WireGuard is another significant feature that makes it easier to secure the user’s data.
- ExpressVPN’s annual subscription is $6.67/month and gets 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money.
- ExpressVPN is compatible with 5 devices at once and supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
You Can Also Get:
CyberGhost – Most Secure VPN to Access US Acorn TV in New Zealand
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000+ servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost, which lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand
- With over 5,700+ servers scattered over 80 countries while boasting one of the largest networks available.
- The connection is practical thanks to AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log rules, which give clients confidence that they are conducting encrypted activities over the internet.
- Not only that, but the pricing packages are also quite affordable, allowing clients to migrate to a network with a kill-switch and split-tunneling capability, allowing data packets to be transferred.
- You can get NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that clients’ complaints are addressed in the event that they are dissatisfied with the network and services.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also available, allowing binge-watchers to benefit from a bypassing feature that ensures a secure connection.
- Fast bandwidth, up to six simultaneous connections, and servers specialized for P2P file sharing and DDoS protection are also available.
Recommended servers: Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN that is known for its high-speed capabilities as well as a large number of servers in various countries and places.
- Its most important feature is its speed, which allows users to surf the Internet without interruptions.
- Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 100 countries across the world, all of which use the AES 256-bit encryption technology to protect users’ data from being hacked and to prevent third-party access.
- Surfshark will cost you $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With no connection limit, it’s even better. This VPN protects you from snoopers with WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak prevention, as well as 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch (which is available in all versions).
- You can also utilize the built-in split tunneling capability to allow some apps to bypass the VPN if you wish to use services from multiple countries without constantly switching the VPN on and off.
- It also includes a zero-log feature, as well as IP leaks and DNS servers, to ensure that no third parties are involved in the process.
Recommended servers: New York, Las Vegas, Seattle.
AtlasVPN – Robust VPN to Access US Acorn TV in New Zealand
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 1000+ servers in 42 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds; AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
How to Subscribe to the US Acorn TV in New Zealand?
How do I subscribe to Acorn TV NZ? You’ll need a credit card and an email address to sign up. However, subscriptions are non-refundable, and your credit card will be charged automatically unless you cancel, which you may do at any time.
Following are the steps which you need to follow to subscribe to US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
- Sign up for a premium VPN, ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log into the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server (NY or Seattle) from the servers list.
- Visit the official site of US Acorn TV.
- Opt for “Start your free trial”.
- Enter your credentials.
- Now, you can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand.
Note: US Acorn TV offers a 7-day free trial to its new users.
How Much is US Acorn TV in New Zealand?
Are you a cord cutter, You must be wondering how much is Acorn TV per month? Here are the pricing of Acorn TV NZ. US Acorn TV offers two types of plans to its users:
|PLAN||COST IN USD||COST IN NZD|
|Monthly Subscription||USD 6.99/month||NZD 11.73/month|
|Annual Subscription||USD 69.99/year||NZD 117.48/year|
Compatible Devices to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand
You can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on the following devices:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Smart TV
- PlayStation 4
How to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Android Devices?
Here is how you can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Android devices:
- Open the ExpressVPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the US Acorn TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- That’s it! US Acorn TV is now available on your Android device.
How Can I Get US Acorn TV in New Zealand on iOS Devices?
Below is how you can get US Acorn TV in New Zealand on iOS devices:
- First, change your Apple ID region to the USA in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Search for US Acorn TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How Can You Get US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Roku?
Here is how you can get US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Roku:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and log in.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect to the USA server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select US Acorn TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How Can I Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on PS3/PS4?
Here is how you binge-watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “US Acorn TV.”
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- US Acorn TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Stream US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Xbox?
Here is how you can stream US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Xbox:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- Follow these easy steps to get US Acorn TV for Xbox Users
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “US Acorn TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can You Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Kodi?
Here is how you can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Kodi:
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and log in.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in the USA.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the US Acorn TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Unblock US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Firestick?
Here is how you can unblock US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Firestick:
- Start up your Firestick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to any USA server.
- Enter the word ‘US Acorn TV’ and click on enter.
- The ‘US Acorn TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the US Acorn TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the US Acorn TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching US Acorn TV on Firestick.
How Can You Get US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Apple TV?
Below is how you can get US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and choose ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the US Acorn TV app; open it and start watching!
How to Watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Smart TV?
How do you get Acorn TV on your TV? Here is how you can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand on Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a USA-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the US Acorn TV app on your Smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Access US Acorn TV in New Zealand on PC?
Here is how you can access US Acorn TV in New Zealand on a PC:
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to a USA-based server.
- Then go to the US Acorn TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you still have trouble watching US Acorn TV in New Zealand, delete your cookies and cache, then log back in.
What to Watch on US Acorn TV in New Zealand?
Mentioned below is the list of exciting content that you can stream on US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
Best TV Shows to Watch on US Acorn TV in New Zealand
Here are the best TV shows to watch on US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
- Midsomer Murders
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Rosemary & Thyme
- Inspector Morse
- Blue Murder
- Agatha Raisin
- The Heart Guy
- Candice Renoir
Best Movies to Watch on US Acorn TV in New Zealand
Here are the best movies to watch on US Acorn TV in New Zealand:
- No Time to Die
- West Side Story
- The Mystery of a Hansom Cab
- The Larkins
- Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears
- The Commitments
- The Missing
- Goodnight Sweetheart
FAQs – US Acorn TV in New Zealand
Can you get US Acorn in NZ?
You can get US Acorn TV in NZ through a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, to bypass the geo-ban and access its US library.
How can I watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand?
By selecting a US-based server, you can watch US Acorn TV in New Zealand through a reliable VPN. It would change your IP address and allow you to access the US library of NZ. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How do I find US Acorn TV on my TV?
You can find US Acorn TV on your TV by searching for its app on the app store and installing it. If you use Prime Video or Apple TV, you could add Acorn TV to your screen, and you’d be good to go!
Is US Acorn TV available on Sky?
You need to access US Acorn TV through Amazon Prime instead, as it is accessible there.
How do I get Acorn TV for free?
Yes, you can get Acorn TV for free, as it offers a free trial for 14 days.
Can I watch Acorn TV on Netflix?
No, you cannot watch Acorn TV on Netflix.
Is Acorn TV available in New Zealand?
Yes, Acorn TV is available in New Zealand.
Can I get Acorn TV on Netflix?
No, but Netflix has similar content on Acorn TV, which you can watch from your region easily.
Is using a VPN to access Acorn TV in New Zealand legal?
Yes, using a VPN is legal in New Zealand. So, you can use it to access US Acorn TV in New Zealand.
Does Acorn TV offer a simultaneous stream feature?
Acorn TV offers a four-login function, meaning that users can view their content on four devices simultaneously.
To sum it up, you can now stream US Acorn TV in New Zealand, most simply by following the steps we have shared with you. Moreover, you need to subscribe to a premium VPN, ExpressVPN, to access the US-based library in Acorn TV and enjoy streaming anything you like there from New Zealand.
Also, read the following: