Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Are you wondering how to watch Fox Sports Go in Australia? You can watch Fox Sports Go in Australia through a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Do you want to get Fox Sports Go in Australia? You can get Fox Sports Go in Australia with the help of a premium VPN. We highly endorse ExpressVPN.
Fox Sports Go is one of the USA’s most widely watched sports networks. The streaming service offers MLB, NFL, Premier League, and everything in between, from boxing to motor racing. However, like most other US-based services, Fox Sports Go is only available in the USA. Don’t worry; this article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to watch Fox Sports Go in Australia.
So, Take a look at the instructions below to access Fox Sports Go in Australia using a VPN:
How to Watch Fox Sports in Australia [Quick Steps]
Follow these five simple steps to watch Fox Sports in Australia:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia?
Fox Sports Go is a premium sports channel enabling you to watch all the sports you want in one place. But it is an American channel and is only available to viewers inside the US region. This is why you will need a VPN to unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia. Whenever you try to access Fox Sports Go in Australia, you will get the following geo-restricted error:
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an International user, you can only browse programs available to you.”
Because Fox Sports GO is geo-restricted outside the USA, the streaming platform checks to see if an IP address is from a supported region; if it isn’t, the IP address is blocked, and access is denied. However, using a VPN can hide your local IP address and replace it with one from your chosen country. So, for example, you can watch your favorite sports events on Fox Sports GO in Australia with a VPN.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia – [Quick Overview]:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Foxtel Go in Australia. Its offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1317 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. In addition, get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia
VPNs can make your IP address let you watch geo-restricted channels and platforms. So here is our list of the 5 best VPNs to access and stream Fox Sports Go in Australia:
ExpressVPN – Most Recommended VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia
- Because speed is ExpressVPN’s greatest differentiating feature, it is one of the quickest VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go in Australia, with around 3000 servers in 94 countries.
- Streaming and watching Fox Sports Go in Australia or anywhere else worldwide is safe thanks to high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption.
- It works with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation, among other devices.
- You can browse anonymously with ExpressVPN because it doesn’t maintain traffic logs.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to give their transactions an extra layer of security. In addition, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a live chat or email helpdesk is available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Fox Sports Go in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. For example, you are providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in Australia.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption, multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia
- It is dependable, with high-speed servers and quick access, and it successfully unblocks Fox Sports Go in Australia.
- It offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks, this VPN keeps your data safe.
- NordVPN users can automatically prevent advertising and malware and connect to obfuscated servers for even more privacy.
- This service follows a strict no-logs policy and, even if pressed, will not reveal any information about your activities.
- 24/7 customer support is available via email and live chat at all times.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Get Fox Sports Go in Australia
- It has over 3200 servers in 61 countries, including the United States
- At just $2.49 per month, the VPN provides all of the data protection and security features that a VPN should.
- This service comes with a host of sophisticated security safeguards pre-installed.
- A kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and an ad-blocker/malware scanner are all included.
- Surfshark will not save any information that could be used to track you down.
- Live chat-based support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you have any issues.
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to Stream Fox Sports Go in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing you with many options.
- It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. In addition, AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I watch Fox Sports Go in Australia with a free VPN?
The free VPN might tempt you, but it is surely not a good idea to unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia. Free VPNs cost nothing monetary; however, they might be making malicious claims of unblocking Fox Sports Go in Australia. However, free VPNs are not effective enough to do so or are not. Also, there are a lot of free sports streaming sites you can use to watch sports. We again will say that we prefer using a paid subscription like Fox Sports Go to watch your favorite sports.
Can I subscribe to Fox Sports Go in Australia?
While Fox Sports Go allows you to sign in using various social media credentials, you still have to enter your cable provider’s login details before you can watch anything. Furthermore, you can’t even add anything to your favorites list without verification, making this signing method useless in Australia.
To Fox’s credit, the list of supported cable providers is extensive. They’re all US-based, and you can’t sign up for most of them from another country. In addition, there is limited support for over-the-top packages like Sling TV and DirecTV, but both of these services require a payment method registered in America, so they’re not much help for foreign viewers.
Unless you have an American friend willing to share their login details with you, there’s no reliable way to register for Fox Sports Go from abroad. If you already have an American cable subscription and want to watch while on vacation, a VPN will allow you to do so.
How to subscribe to Fox Sports Go Without Cable Using Hulu or Sling TV?
Are you in Australia? Neither have a cable subscription. In that case, you can sign up for SlingTV or Hulu Live TV to stream Fox Sports Go. Also, you can use a gift card to sign up for Sling TV and Hulu if you don’t have a US payment method.
You can get a VPN to connect to Fox Sports Go. Surfshark, with over 10 reliable servers from the US, can help you out here.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply and search for a Hulu or Sling TV gift card.
- Buy the gift card value you want. You can pay with credit, debit, or PayPal. If you use PayPal, you are asked to verify your identity (to keep you safe from fraud).
- Wait a few minutes to receive the gift card. It will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Go to your TV provider’s homepage.
- Sign up for an account.
- Enter the gift card details from your email and complete the subscription. You will need to enter any valid US zip code, which you can look up online. (I used 10002 in New York.)
- Visit the FOX Sports GO website and enter your new TV provider account details.
Fox Sports Go Channel List
Fox Sports has various subsidiaries and is the official broadcaster of numerous annual athletic events. The following table shows which sports events are broadcast on which channels:
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox Sports 3
- Fox Sports 4
- Fox Sports 5
- Sports Play
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
Fox Sports Go Streaming Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible with watching Fox Sports in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Android Devices
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Fox Sports Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Fox Sports is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia iOS Devices
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Fox Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Roku
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Fox Sports on your Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on PS3/PS4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on PS3/PS4:
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “Fox Sports.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Fox Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Xbox
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search “Fox Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Kodi
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Fox Sports. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Fox Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Firestick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Fox Sports’ and press enter.
- The ‘Fox Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Fox Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Fox Sports app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Fox Sports on Firestick in Australia.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Apple TV
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Fox Sports app, and you are done.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on Smart TV
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Fox Sports app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia on PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Fox Sports website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Fox Sports, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What can I watch on Fox Sports Go in Australia?
In addition to showing every game of the FIFA World Cup and the entire US Open golf tournament, Fox Sports Go covers many other sporting contents. Below, we’ve listed some of the leagues you can expect to see covered on Fox Sports Go.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- National Football League
- English Premier League
- National Hockey League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
FAQs on Fox Sports Go in Australia
How much is Fox Sports Go in Australia?
There are no subscription costs for Fox Sports. However, you must have a cable subscription to see the channel’s live and on-demand programming.
Is it possible to watch Fox Sports without a TV Subscription?
You can watch selected footage but must log in using your cable provider’s credentials to access live feeds.
How can I stream Fox Sports Live in Australia?
You can stream Fox Sports Live with live streaming services such as Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
How much is Fox TV Live Streaming?
Fox TV Live costs $64.99/month for 85+ live channels.
Is it important to create an account to watch Fox Sports?
You don’t have it. Instead, log in with the username and password provided by your TV provider and begin watching.
Why isn’t Fox Sports Go working?
There are two reasons why the Fox Sports Go app isn’t working. One reason is that your subscription has expired. So to continue, you must renew your account. Secondly, your VPN subscription has expired. So check both of them.
If you use one of the recommended VPNs on this list, you can watch your favorite sports and FOX Sports GO in Australia without any restrictions. Thanks to fast server connections, you can see every critical moment in HD video quality.
When your favorite quarterback delivers the game-winning touchdown pass, you won’t have to worry about buffering, data limits, or bandwidth limitations. So, choose a premium VPN from the list above and start watching!