Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Want to watch Fox Sports Go in Australia? Fox Sports Go is one of the most widely watched sports networks in USA. The streaming service offers MLB, NFL, Premier League, and everything in between, from boxing to motor racing. However, Fox Sports Go , like most other US-based services, is only available in USA.
So, Take a look at the instructions below to watch For Sports Go in Australia using a VPN:
How to Watch Fox Sports in Australia [Quick Steps]
Follow these five simple steps to watch Fox Sports in Australia:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its app.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access Fox Sports Go service and start streaming.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia?
Fox Sports Go is a premium sports channel that enables you to watch all the sports that you want in one place. But it is an American channel and is only available to viewers inside the US region. This is why you will need a VPN to unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia. Whenever you try to access Fox Sports Go in Australia, you will get the following geo-restricted error:
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an International user, you can only browse programs available to you.”
Because Fox Sports GO is geo-restricted outside USA, the streaming platform checks to see if an IP address is from a supported region; if it isn’t, the IP address is blocked, and access is denied. However, by using a VPN, you can hide your local IP address and replace it with one from the country you’ve chosen. You can watch your favorite sports events on Fox Sports GO in Australia with a VPN.
Top 5 VPNs for Fox Sports Go in Australia – [Quick Overview]:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Foxtel Go in Australia. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1317 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia
VPNs can make your IP address let you watch geo-restricted channels and platforms. So here is our list of the 5 best VPNs to access and stream Fox Sports Go in Australia:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in Australia
- Because speed is ExpressVPN’s greatest differentiating feature, it is one of the quickest VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go in the Australia with around 3000 servers in 94 countries.
- Streaming and watching Fox Sports Go in Australia or anywhere else in the world is safe thanks to high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption.
- It works with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation, among other devices.
- You can browse anonymously with ExpressVPN because it doesn’t maintain any traffic logs.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to give their transactions an extra layer of security. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a live chat or email helpdesk is available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Fox Go in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in Australia.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia
- It is dependable, with high-speed servers and quick access, and it successfully unblocks Fox Sports Go in Australia.
- It offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks, this VPN keeps your data safe.
- NordVPN users can prevent advertising and malware automatically, as well as connect to obfuscated servers for even more privacy.
- This service follows a strict no-logs policy and, even if pressed, will not reveal any information about your activities.
- 24/7 customer support is available via email and live chat at all times.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia
- It has over 3200 servers in 61 countries, including the United States
- At just $2.49 per month, the VPN provides all of the data protection and security features that a VPN should.
- This service comes with a host of sophisticated security safeguards pre-installed.
- A kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and an ad-blocker/malware scanner are all included.
- Surfshark will not save any information about you that could be used to track you down.
- Live chat-based support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have any issues.
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to access Fox Sports Go in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I watch Fox Sports Go in Australia with a free VPN?
Well, the free VPN might tempt you but it is surely not a good idea to unblock Fox Sports Go in Australia. Free VPNs through cost nothing in monetary terms however they might be making malicious claims of unblocking Fox Sports Go in Australia. However, free VPNs are not effective enough to do so or are not. Also, there are a lot of free sports streaming sites that you can use to watch sports. Though, we again will say that we prefer using a paid subscription like Fox Sports Go to watch your favorite sports.
Can I subscribe to Fox Sports Go in Australia?
While Fox Sports Go allows you to sign in using various social media credentials, you still have to enter your cable provider’s login details before you can watch anything. In fact, you can’t even add anything to your favorites list without verification, making this method of signing in all but useless in Australia.
To Fox’s credit, the list of supported cable providers is extensive. That said, they’re all US-based and you can’t sign up for most of them from another country. There is limited support for over-the-top packages like Sling TV and DirecTV but both of these services require a payment method that’s registered in America, so they’re not much help for foreign viewers.
Unless you have an American friend willing to share their login details with you, there’s no reliable way to register for Fox Sports Go from abroad. That said if you already have an American cable subscription and just want to watch while on vacation, a VPN will allow you to do so.
How to subscribe to Fox Sports Go Without Cable Using Hulu or Sling TV?
Are you in Australia? Neither have a cable subscription? Well, in that case, you can sign up for SlingTV or Hulu Live TV to stream Fox Sports Go. Also, you can use a gift card to sign up for Sling TV and Hulu if you don’t have a US payment method.
You can get a VPN to connect to Fox Sports Go. Surfshark with over 10 reliable servers from US can help you out here.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply and search for a Hulu or Sling TV gift card.
- Buy the gift card value you want. You can pay with credit, debit, or PayPal. If you use PayPal, you are asked to verify your identity (to keep you safe from fraud).
- Wait a few minutes to receive the gift card. It will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Go to your TV provider’s homepage.
- Sign up for an account.
- Enter the gift card details from your email and complete the subscription. You will need to enter any valid US zip code, which you can look up online. (I used 10002 in New York.)
- Visit the FOX Sports GO website and sign in with your new TV provider account details.
For Sports Channel List
Fox Sports has various subsidiaries and is the official broadcaster of numerous athletic events throughout the year. The following table shows which sports events are broadcast on which channels:
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox Sports 3
- Fox Sports 4
- Fox Sports 5
- Sports Play
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
Fox Sports Go Streaming Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Fox Sports in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Fox Sports Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Fox Sports is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Fox Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Fox Sports on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Fox Sports”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Fox Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Fox Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Fox Sports. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Fox Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Fox Sports’ and press enter.
- The ‘Fox Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Fox Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Fox Sports app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Fox Sports on Firestick in Australia.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Fox Sports app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Fox Sports app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Fox Sports website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Fox Sports, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What can I watch on Fox Sports Go in Australia?
In addition to showing every game of the FIFA World Cup and the entire US Open golf tournament, Fox Sports Go covers a whole host of other sporting content. Below, we’ve listed some of the leagues you can expect to see covered on Fox Sports Go.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- National Football League
- English Premier League
- National Hockey League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
Is Fox Sports free streaming platform?
There are no subscription costs for Fox Sports. However, in order to see the channel’s live and on-demand programming, you must have a cable subscription.
Is it possible to watch Fox Sports without a TV Subscription?
You can watch selected footage but you must login in using your cable provider’s credentials to access live feeds.
Is it important to create an account to watch Fox Sports?
You don’t have it. Simply log in with the username and password provided by your TV provider and begin watching.
Why Fox Sports Go isn’t working?
There are just two possibilities for why Fox Sports Go app isn’t working. One reason is that your subscription has expired. To continue, you must renew your account. Secondly, you VPN subscription has expired. So check both of them.
If you use one of the recommended VPNs on this list, you can watch your favorite sports and FOX Sports GO in Australia without any restrictions. You can see every critical moment in HD video quality thanks to fast server connections. When your favorite quarterback delivers the game-winning touchdown pass, you won’t have to worry about buffering, data limits, or bandwidth limitations. So, choose a premium VPN from the list above and start watching!