Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I watch Channel 5 in Philippines? No, you cannot watch Channel 5 in Philippines. However, a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, will help you quickly watch Channel 5 in the Philippines.
Can you stream Channel 5 in Philippines? No, you cannot stream Channel 5 in Philippines. This is why you need a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, to bypass the geo-restrictions.
If you like streaming UK-based content like us, we recommend you check out Channel 5 based on its premium features. However, it unfortunately isn’t available in the Philippines, so you need to follow this blog to learn how to watch Channel 5 in the Philippines.
How to Stream Channel 5 in Philippines [Quick Guide in Dec 2023]
You can unblock Channel 5 Philippines with a VPN by following the steps listed below:
- Subscribe to a credible VPN and sign up for it. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Log in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Go to the servers list and connect to any UK server.
- Go to the official website of Channel 5, and you can stream Channel 5 in Philippines.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Channel 5 in Philippines?
You need a VPN to access Channel 5 in the Philippines because it is otherwise unavailable there. Channel 5 is only available in the UK, so anyone wishing to access it from abroad needs to subscribe to a premium VPN. If you see this message on your screen, don’t panic. It simply means that you need a VPN:
“We’re sorry, but you must be in the British Isles to view this content.”
Let us help you learn how to watch Channel 5 in Philippines by installing a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, and managing all your favorite British content efficiently.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Channel 5 in Philippines [Quick Overview in Dec 2023]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 3 best VPNs to watch Channel 5 in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, including Docklands, East London, London and Wembley. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: This high-bandwidth VPN has 5200+ servers with more than 440+ servers in the UK. Its 2-year subscription is $3.30 a month, and its 2-year plan is at 72% off + 3 months FREE, along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This low-cost VPN is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe and 3 highly optimized servers in the UK.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Channel 5 in Philippines [Detailed Guide in Dec 2023]
To watch Channel 5 in Philippines, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 3 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Top VPN to Watch Channel 5 Philippines
- ExpressVPN has over 3,000 servers worldwide, including four in the United Kingdom. Because it’s fast enough to stream live material in HD, My5’s on-demand library shouldn’t be a problem.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video are just a few streaming providers that ExpressVPN can securely unblock.
- To keep your traffic secure, this VPN employs 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch (desktop apps only), perfect forward secrecy, and protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs that may be used to track you down and accepts Bitcoin payments for even more secrecy. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the Internet.
Recommended Servers: Docklands, London, East-London
NordVPN – Strong VPN to Stream Channel 5 Philippines
- NordVPN has 671 servers in the United Kingdom and over 5,000 worldwide. It’s a multi-purpose VPN with fast connections and dedicated servers for P2P file sharing, DDoS protection, and privacy. Because it can unblock platforms like Netflix, My5, and Hulu, you can stream whatever you want from whichever device you want.
- NordVPN safeguards against port forwarding, IPv6, WebRTC, and DNS leaks with 256-bit encryption.
- It also provides several exclusive features to this service, such as Tor over VPN and double VPN functionality, as well as the opportunity to specify which apps are affected by the kill switch.
Recommended Servers: London #2097, Edinburgh #1982
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Channel 5 Philippines
- Surfshark is a low-cost VPN with a lot of capabilities. It has servers in over 60 countries, including the UK, and unblocks All 4, ITV Hub, and BBC iPlayer.
- Of course, security is just as important as the capacity to unblock. Surfshark, fortunately, succeeds in this area as well. It uses 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and DNS, WebRTC, and IPv6 leak protection to ensure your actions are always private.
- There’s also a tool that automatically blocks ads and analyses for malware. Surfshark follows a strict no-logging policy to protect your privacy. Live chat is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you require support.
Recommended Servers: Manchester, London#4, and Edinburgh
Can I Watch Channel 5 in Philippines Using a Free VPN?
No, we never advise anyone to use a free VPN based on its harmful features. A free VPN is not compatible enough to hide your data and your local IP address, which is otherwise required to access geo-banned sites in your region.
We would always vouch for premium VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, to help you cross the geo-ban and watch Channel 5 in the Philippines effortlessly. This is a task that no free VPN can do despite claiming the opposite.
What App Can I Watch Channel 5 On?
Channel 5 app, the My5 app, lets you watch Channel 5 online. You can manage your favorite Channel 5 family shows, including Channel 5, 5STAR, 5SELECT, 5USA, and 5ACTION, for free through the app.
With My5, you can catch up on the newest dramas, documentaries, entertainment shows, sporting events, and soap operas from Channel 5.
How to Subscribe to Channel 5 in the Philippines?
To subscribe to Channel 5 in Philippines, follow these five steps:
- To begin, launch your VPN software and connect to a server in the UK.
- Click the profile button in the top right corner of your screen, then visit Register.
- Fill up the needed information.
- Use CR2 6XH, SW1A 1AA, EC1A 1BB, etc. as a postal code.
- Accept the terms and click the Confirm button.
- You can skip to the next step (Skip for Now) by selecting.
- You now have a My5 account in Philippines – have fun with it!
Can I Watch Channel 5/My5 in Philippines with a Smart DNS Proxy?
Yes, you can watch Channel 5 in Philippines with a Smart DNS Proxy, but we do not recommend it because it could risk your privacy significantly. DNS services are not equipped with tools to encrypt your data and protect your privacy, so you need to opt out of using it and instead use premium VPNs, like ExpressVPN.
Watch Channel 5 in Philippines on Compatible Devices
Channel 5 in Philippines is available on practically all devices and platforms. Below is the list of Channel 5 in Philippines:
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
- Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV and Firestick
Let’s review the guide on downloading Channel 5 in Philippines on the following devices:
How to Get the Channel 5 in Philippines on Android?
To get the Channel 5 app on your Android device, follow the instructions below:
- Sign up for a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app on your phone.
- Connect to the server in the United Kingdom.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- By clicking on add another account, you can create a new account.
- Type “Channel 5” or “My5 ” on the Google Play Store.”
- Download the app and log in on the Channel 5 app.
How to Get Channel 5 in Philippines on iOS?
You can get the Channel 5 app on your iOS device by following the steps below:
- Download the ExpressVPN app and subscribe to the service.
- Connect to a UK server after logging into the VPN app.
- Set the UK as your location on the Apple ID page.
- To get the “My5” app, go to the Apple App Store and search for it.
- Download the app and log in on the Channel 5 app.
How to Stream Channel 5 in Philippines on Roku?
Roku users can watch Channel 5 in Philippines by following the steps below.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and log in.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect to the UK server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Channel 5 on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Watch Channel 5 in Philippines on Firestick?
Below are the steps you need to follow to watch Channel 5 in Philippines on Firestick.
- Start up your Firestick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to any UK server.
- Enter the word ‘Channel 5’ and click on enter.
- The “Channel 5 app for Fire TV Stick” will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click on “Get.”
- After the Channel 5 app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Channel 5 app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Channel 5 on Firestick in Philippines.
How to Access Channel 5 in Philippines on Apple TV?
Since Apple TV lacks dedicated VPN software, you must install ExpressVPN and the MediaStreamer app on your Apple TV to watch Channel 5 in Philippines.
So, follow the instructions for installing Media Streamer below, as well as watching Channel 5 in Philippines on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting Page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select “Manual”, and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the Channel 5 app. Open it and start watching!
How to Binge Channel 5 in Philippines on Smart TV?
Follow the instructions below to binge Channel 5 in Philippines on Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Channel 5 app on your Smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How Can I Watch Channel 5 in Philippines on PS4?
Below are the steps you need to follow to watch Channel 5 in Philippines on PS4.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Channel 5”.
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Channel 5 has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Get Channel 5 in Philippines on PC?
You can now quickly get Channel 5 in Philippines on your PC. Here is what you need to do:
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Then, go to the Channel 5 website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Channel 5 in Philippines, delete your cookies and cache, then log back in.
Why is My Channel 5 Not Working with a VPN? Follow The Quick Fixes in 2023
If you are unable to use Channel 5 with a VPN, chances are it may be because of one or more of the following reasons:
Some of the primary issues that you are facing by using VPNs are below:
- You must have had your IP address.
- It could be that you have connected to the wrong server.
- You may be required to update your device’s software.
- You may be using a VPN which failed to bypass geo-restrictions.
Here is how you can quickly solve the above problems online:
- You can try changing your browser.
- Try erasing your cookies and cache.
- You could also update your device.
- You could also opt for their customer support service.
What to Stream on Channel 5 in Philippines?
Channel 5/My5 has on-demand content from 12 channels, including Paramount, BLAZE, BET, PBS America, Together, Spark, and Real Stories. However, we have listed some of the best Channel 5 most popular titles:
TV Shows on Channel 5
- Home and Away
- Traffic Cops
- Forged in Fire
- Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection
- Police Interceptors
- La Brea
- What Went Wrong: Countdown to Disaster
- All Creatures Great and Small
- Endless Love
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- The Catch
- The Madame Blanc Mysteries
Movies on Channel 5
- The Neighbor
- A Certain Justice
- What Women Want
- Dances With Wolves
- Don’t Steal My Husband
- Danger in the House
- Lies Between Friends
- The Guesthouse Murder
- Lock Up
FAQs – Channel 5 in Philippines
Can I watch Channel 5 in Philippines for free?
No, you cannot watch Channel 5 in Philippines for free due to the geo-restrictions online. We suggest using a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, to access it easily in your region.
Can I use Channel5/My5 without having a UK address?
Yes, Channel 5 does not conduct actual checks. The software will let you proceed to the stream if you enter a UK postcode when registering (or if you don’t register).
How do I get Channel 5 TV?
You can get Channel 5 on the following devices:
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
- Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV and Firestick
How can I watch Channel 5 outside UK with a VPN?
Here is how you can watch Channel 5 outside UK with a VPN:
Sign up to ExpressVPN > Download the app > Sign in > Choose UK server > Visit Channel 5’s website > Start streaming!
Can you stream Channel 5 outside UK?
No, you cannot stream Channel 5 outside UK without a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Channel 5/My5 in the USA without having cable?
To find the Demand 5 app, navigate to the smart hub’s apps area, go to video, and then scroll right to see the Demand 5 app. Demand 5 will not work on 2011 models, unfortunately.
Does Channel 5 have iPlayer in Philippines?
No, Channel 5 does not have iPlayer in Philippines. They are both separate streaming platforms.
How do I get Channel 5 on my TV?
Visit Channel 5’s website (as it is different from My5). Sign in to your My5 account > After signing, you will see six blank boxes > Then you can open the My5 app on your device.
Now you can enjoy streaming all your favorite movies and shows on Channel 5 in Philippines as much as you want. Subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, to bypass geo-restrictions and have fun accessing Channel 5 from anywhere.
- Channel 5 in USA
- CBC in Philippines
- Acorn TV in Philippines
- Crave TV in Philippines
- Kayo Sports in Philippines
- Optus Sport in Philippines
- Crackle TV in Philippines
- Discovery Plus in Philippines
- Paramount Plus in Philippines
- US Netflix in Philippines
- Disney+ Hotstar in Philippines
- HBO Max in Philippines
- Disney Plus in Philippines
- Hulu in Philippines
- YouTube TV in Philippines
- Peacock TV in Philippines