Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Does Optus Sport work in Philippines? No, Optus Sport does not work in Philippines. However, you can watch Optus Sport in Philippines with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Optus Sport in Philippines? No, you cannot watch Optus Sport in Philippines. But you can access it from there using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Optus Sport Philippines with a VPN [5 Easy Steps February 2024]
Does Optus Sport work in Philippines? No, Optus Sport doesn’t work in Philippines. However, you can follow these steps to unblock Optus Sport in Philippines:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with optimized Australian servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN service on your streaming device.
- Sign into the VPN application with your credentials.
- Select an Australian server from the list of servers available on the VPN.
- You can easily watch your favorite soccer leagues on Optus Sport in Philippines.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines?
You need a VPN to stream Optus Sport in Philippines because it is a geo-restricted site unavailable outside of Australia. This is why, if you attempt to access Optus Sport in Philippines, you will get the following error on your screens:
“Unfortunately, Optus Sport cannot be used outside of Australia.”
To ensure you can remove this error and stream your favorite sport easily online, we recommend installing a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines [Short Summary Feb 2024]
Check out the top 3 VPNs to watch Optus Sport in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and highly optimized server locations in 4 Australian cities. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 190+ highly optimized Australian servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 90+ highly optimized servers in Australia. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines [Detailed Description Feb 2024]
Are you wondering, can I get Optus Sport in Philippines?‘ So yes, you can get Optus Sport in Philippines by subscribing to a VPN.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines
- It is the finest VPN that offers 6 different servers in Australia, with 3000+ servers in 94 countries.
- It has high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption for $6.67/month and gets 3 months free, ensuring you can stream and watch Optus Sport in the Philippines or anywhere else. Optus Sport in Philippines with ExpressVPN
- ExpressVPN boasts the largest, most trusted network of fast, dependable servers capable of unblocking, making it one of the finest ways to watch geo-restricted content while maintaining digital privacy.
- It contains maximum bandwidth as well as AES 256-bit encryption technology, ExpressVPN’s top-tier feature.
- It also has a kill switch and a DNS server to protect users from unauthorized access.
Recommended Servers: Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines
- At $3.19/mo. for a 2-year, NordVPN has over 5500 servers in 59 locations, which justifies why it could be a decent pick.
- This VPN supports up to 6 simultaneous connections and uses AES 256-bit encryption with a strict no-logs policy to ensure no IP or DNS leaks occur. Optus Sport in Philippines with NordVPN
- Its features, such as OpenVPN, L2TP, and PPTP policies, allow users to be confident that they are conducting encrypted operations securely over the internet.
- It also offers Cyber Sec and Double VPN technology, which allows multi-logins with the same account at a low price of $3.71/moon for its 2-year plan, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee, all while keeping users’ worries safe.
Recommended Servers: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines
- It has a generous unlimited device policy that allows you to connect to as many devices as you prefer, as well as split tunneling and multi-hop features that are rarely encountered.
- Furthermore, this VPN provides safe and dependable connections to unblock famous geo-restricted platforms. Optus Sport in Philippines with surfshark
- Surfshark has about 3200 servers in more than 60 locations worldwide, all of which use highly distributed security mechanisms to help customers stream secure, fast video and access geo-restricted websites.
- It supports various security protocols, including IKEv2, L2TP, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure user connections and protection against illegal third-party access.
- It is a cost-effective VPN service with monthly fees as low as $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription.
Recommended Servers: Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Perth
How to Subscribe to Optus Sport in Philippines?
Can I watch Optus Sports in Philippines? Yes, you can watch Optus Sport in Philippines so to subscribe or sign up for Optus Sport in Philippines you need to follow these steps. We have explained the process for both Optus customers and non-Optus customers:
Steps for Optus Customer
If you are a premium Optus Sport subscriber, you can add Optus Sport following these steps.
- Go to My Optus App.
- Choose the service that you want from the top left corner.
- Select the add-ons that you want.
- Activate Optus Sport and tick the terms and conditions box.
- Once you confirm the terms and conditions, you will have access to Optus Sport.
Steps for Non-Optus Customer
To subscribe to Optus Sport via Credit card through Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS), follow these steps:
- Find the Optus Sport App in the respective store.
- Download and launch the app.
- Sign up with your credentials and verify the same.
- Confirm the signup and pay for your subscription.
How Much Does Optus Sport Cost in Philippines?
Here is how much Optus Sport costs in Philippines:
|Price in Philippine Peso
|Price in AUD
|Philippine Peso 259.28/mo
|Philippine Peso 926.97/mo
List of Compatible Devices to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines
Is your device compatible with Optus Sport? Here is how you can find out! Below are the devices which are compatible with Optus Sport in Philippines:
- PC (Windows)
- Mac (Mac OS)
- Android (Phone and Tablet)
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Apple TV & Apple Airplay
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Google Chromecast
- Xbox One
How to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines on Android Devices?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to watch Optus Sport in Philippines on your Android device:
- Open the ExpressVPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Optus Sport app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Optus Sport is now available on your Android device.
How to Unblock Optus Sport in Philippines on iOS Devices?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to unblock Optus Sport in Philippines on your iOS device:
- First, change your Apple ID region to Australia in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Search for Optus Sport in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows now.
How to Get Optus Sport in Philippines on Roku?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to get Optus Sport in Philippines on your Roku device:
- Download and install your Wi-Fi router and connect it to an Australian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Optus Sport on the Roku home screen and you are good to go.
How to Set Up Optus Sport in Philippines on PS3/PS4?
Mentioned below are the steps which you can follow to set up Optus Sport in Philippines on your PS3/PS4 device:
- Go to the category TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Optus Sport.”
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Optus Sport has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How Can You Get Optus Sport in Philippines on Xbox?
Follow these easy steps to get Optus Sport for Xbox Users:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect to the server in Australia.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “Optus Sport” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How to Get Optus Sport in Philippines on Kodi?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to get Optus Sport in Philippines on your Kodi device:
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and log in.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in Australia.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Optus Sport add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can I Watch Optus Sport in Philippines on Firestick?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to watch Optus Sport in Philippines on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to any Australian server.
- Enter the word ‘Optus Sport’ and click on enter.
- The “Optus Sport app for Fire TV Stick” will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click on “Get.”
- After the Optus Sport app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Optus Sport app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Optus Sport on Firestick in Philippines.
How to Get Optus Sport in Philippines on Apple TV?
Since Apple TV lacks dedicated VPN software, you must install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on your Apple TV to watch Optus Sport in Philippines.
So, follow the below instructions for installing Media Streamer as well as watching Optus Sport in Philippines on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Settings page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select “Manual”, and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the Optus Sport app; open it and start watching!
How to Watch Optus Sport in Philippines on Smart TV?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to watch Optus Sport in Philippines on your Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Australia-based server, then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Optus Sport app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream Optus Sport in Philippines on a PC?
Mentioned below are the steps that you can follow to stream Optus Sport in Philippines on your PC:
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to an Australia-based server.
- Then go to the Optus Sport website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Optus Sport in Philippines, delete your cookies and cache, then login back.
What to Watch on Optus Sport in Philippines?
What sports are available on Optus Sport? Check out this list of famous sports you can easily stream on Optus Sport in Philippines.
- Premier League
- J. League
- Barclays Women’s Super League
- FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UEFA Euro 2024
- International matches
FAQs – Optus Sport in Philippines
Can you use Optus Sport outside of Australia?
No, you cannot use Optus Sport outside Australia without a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
How can I watch Optus Sport outside Australia?
To watch Optus sport outside Australia you need a VPN subscription our top priority is ExpressVPN.
Can I access Optus Sport overseas?
Yes, you can access Optus Sport overseas via a VPN.
How can I watch Optus Sport for free?
You can access some content like Premier League and LaLiga Match highlights on Optus sport without a subscription but if you want more content you need to buy a subscription.
Where is Optus Sport available?
Optus Sport allows users to stream their favorite games online in Australia.
Does Optus Sport only work in Australia?
Yes, Optus Sport only works in Australia. However, you can access it anywhere using a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Can I use Optus Sport with a VPN?
Yes, you can use Optus Sport with a VPN but make sure it is a paid one with premium features in it. we suggest ExpressVPN.
To sum it up, you can now easily watch Optus Sport in the Philippines by following the steps we shared. Make sure you have subscribed to a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN, to bypass the geo-ban you might face if you try to access Optus Sport in Philippines.
Also, read the following: