Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Optus Sport is a geo-restricted channel that is only accessible from within Australia. However, if you want to watch Optus Sport in UK, you will need a VPN. We suggest you to use ExpressVPN.
In this blog, we have explained it all for you.
How to Watch Optus Sport in UK [Quick Guide in 2021]
Here is a simple 5 step process to stream Optus Sport in UK:
- First, download and sign up for a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- After installing the VPN, Signup in with your credentials.
- Once logged in, the VPN will ask you to select a location.
- Select an Australian server from the list.
- Then visit the https://sport.optus.com.au/ website to watch Optus Sport Overseas.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Optus Sport in UK?
Geo-restrictions are a major issue in the streaming industry, and the only solution here is a VPN. A VPN can spoof your IP address and connect you to a server from the country you want. So, for example, for watching Optus Sport in UK, you should connect to the Australia server of a premium VPN that will help you unblock Optus Sports in UK or anywhere.
Quick Overview: Top VPNs to Watch Optus Sport in UK
Take a look at the quick summary of the three top VPNs to watch Optus Sport in UK
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000+ fast servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Optus Sport in UK or from anywhere in the world. Its fast servers are available in Australia with user-friendly apps and high-end encryption. You can buy ExpressVPN for $6.67/month for its 1-year package.
- Surfshark: Is a low-cost VPN for Optus Sport that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries and unlimited simultaneous connections. You can buy Surfshark for $2.49/month for its 2-year package.
- NordVPN: A well-known VPN for unblocking geo-restricted platforms with an extensive network of servers in Australia. You can buy ExpressVPN for $3.67/month for its 2-year package.
Best VPNs to Watch Optus Sport in UK
ExpressVPN – High-Speed Fastest VPN to Watch Optus Sport In UK
ExpressVPN has the largest, fastest network of speedy, reliable servers that are adept at unblocking, being one of the best to watch geo-restricted content with the security of your digital privacy.
It allows the users to watch their favorite entertainment/ sports shows, live streams, matches, and movies, including the channels from sports to entertainment like Kayo Sport in UK, Hulu in UK, and Peacock TV in UK, , Moreover, through the highly secured ExpressVPN network, you can bypass the geo-restricted websites within the allotted time.
With 3000+ servers in 94 countries, it is the best VPN that offers six separate servers in Hong Kong. It has high-speed servers with 256-bit, making encryption secure for you to stream and watch Optus Sport in the UK or anywhere in the world.
I highly recommend ExpressVPN to watch Optus Sport in the UK because it is the oldest and most reliable VPN available in the market. Its remarks speak for themselves, along with the ratings captured from a wide range of users.
Moreover, it features 20+ servers that are located majorly in the USA. It is enriched with the highest bandwidth and AES 256-bit encryption technology, which is the top-tier feature of ExpressVPN. It also comes with Kill-Switch, and a DNS server to secure the users from any third-party access.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Access Optus Sport in UK or Overseas
If you are low on budget but looking for an excellent VPN service, Surfshark is the best budget option. It features a generous unlimited devices policy that allows you to connect to as many devices as you like while providing rarely seen split tunneling and multi-hop features. In addition, this VPN unblocks popular geo-restricted platforms with secure, reliable connections.
Surfshark has almost 3200+ servers in more than 60 countries worldwide, with highly distributed security protocols amongst all the servers, assisting users with secure, fast video streaming and accessing geo-restricted websites. You can unblock Bein Sport in UK, American Netflix in UK, HBO Max in UK, and other channels with this VPN.
It features widely processed security protocols, including the IKEv2, L2TP, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard, and the AES 256-bit encryption for strong encrypted user connections and saving it from unauthorized third-party access.
Overall, it is a pocket-friendly VPN service at the lowest rates possible, like $22.95/month, and a 6-month free trial usage package for $22.95/month. In addition, get benefitted with the highest bandwidth and throughput to fasten the speed securely and surfing with the Surfshark VPN.
NordVPN – Steadfast Reliable VPN to Stream Optus Sport in UK
NordVPN has got more than 5500 servers from 59 countries at $4.89/monthly (2-year plan), which is justified why NordVPN can be a good choice. So, if you are looking for a steadfast reliable VPN with high-speed servers and instant connectivity that unblocks Optus Sport in UK without any troubles.
This VPN allows up to 6 immediate connections along with the AES 256-bit encryption through a strict no-logs policy with the surety of no IP or DNS leaks. Its features OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP policies make the connection viable to gain the confidence of users that they’re performing encrypted activities securely over the internet.
The best VPN comes with an Australian server, which is extensively intended to work with impeccable high speed, latency, and excellent unblocking ability with its state-of-the-art encryption and security techniques. Nord Vpn has Features to unblock streaming sites like Vudu in UK, Telemundo in UK, and Voot in UK.
Moreover, it also has Cyber Sec and Double VPN technology that allows multi-logins with the same account at the low pricing package of $3.71/moon its 2-year plan along with a 30-day money-back guarantee while keeping the concerns of users secure.
List of Compatible Devices to Watch Optus Sport on
Are you wondering if your device is compatible with watching/streaming Optus Sport? Then look no further; below are the mentioned Android/iOS devices compatible with the Optus Sport.
- PC (Windows)
- Mac (macOS)
- Android (Phone and Tablet)
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Apple TV & Apple Airplay
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Google Chromecast
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
How to Get Optus Sport App on Android Devices?
- Get ExpressVPN on your Android device.
- Select an Australian server and connect.
- Now, create a new Google Account.
- Log in and visit Google Play Store.
- Look for Optus Sport and download!
- Sign up or watch the free tier on your Android device!
How to Get Optus Sport on Firestick?
- Switch on your Firestick device and connect it to ExpressVPN.
- Find an Australian server and connect.
- On your Firestick, download the Optus Sport app.
- From the categories section, go to Sport and launch the Optus Sport app.
- Log in to your account and start streaming!
How to Setup Optus Sport on iOS Devices?
- First, change your country and region on your Apple ID via Settings.
- Then, get ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to an Australian server from the list.
- Go to the App Store and install Optus Sport.
- Sign Up and start streaming your favorite sports live!
What to Watch on Optus Sport While in UK?
Optus Sport has a lot to offer you if you are a sports enthusiast, including pre-match conferences, live Premier League matches, post-match interviews, and highlights of all football fixtures. Still, you can also check weekly fixtures and upcoming matches.
Take a look at some of the must-watch football leagues that you can live stream on Optus Sport.
- Premier League
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- European Qualifiers
- K League (Korean League)
- J League (Japanese League)
- International Football Matches
- Women’s Football
- FIFA World Cup
To watch Optus Sport in UK, you will need a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. We have explained it all on how you can stream Optus Sport anywhere outside Australia. So, enjoy watching your favorite sports on Optus Sport from anywhere.
People Also Read: