Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is BT Sport work in Philippines? Yes, BT Sport works in Philippines. All you require is a reliable VPN service. We suggest ExpressVPN. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restriction and let you stream BT Sport in Philippines.
BT Sport is British Telecom’s online streaming service specially dedicated to sports. BTSport 1, BTSport 2, BTSport Europe, and ESPN are available sports networks.
All major sporting events, including the Champions League, Bundesliga, MLS, UFC, Serie A, Volkanovski vs. Ortega, Premier League, and other sporting events, are broadcast on these stations.
Unfortunately, you cannot get BT Sport in Philippines because of the geo-restrictions but by subscribing robust VPN service you can easily get BT Sport in Philippines, We recommend ExpressVPN. It will help you to get around geo-restriction.
How to Watch BT Sport in Philippines [Quick Guide in Dec 2023]
To watch BT Sport Philippines, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app
- Log in to the app using your information.
- Connect to a UK server from the servers list.
- Now, watch BT Sport in Philippines and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN for BT Sport in Philippines?
BT Sport is a prominent sports site that offers a massive number of sports to its users. However, the catch here is BT Sport is geo-restricted outside UK. You will need a reliable VPN service to bypass geo-restriction.
Furthermore, if you try to stream BT Sport in Philippines without a VPN, you will get this error message:
Moreover, a reliable VPN service, such as ExpressVPN. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restriction and let you stream your favorite sport without trouble. VPN will basically hide your IP address, making it appear as if you are accessing BT Sport from UK. Not only that, VPN also offers security and anonymity to its users.
Top 3 VPNs Watch BT Sport in Philippines [Quick Overview in Dec 2023]
Here are the top 3 VPNs to watch BT Sport in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, such as Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 3-month free trial and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: This high-bandwidth VPN has 5200+ servers with more than 440+ servers in the UK. Its 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month, and its 2-year plan is at 72% off + 3 months FREE, with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This low-cost VPN is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe and 3 highly optimized servers in the UK.
3 Best VPNs for Watching BT Sport in Philippines
We have listed the three best VPNs to watch BT Sport in Philippines, considering their main factors:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch BT Sport in Philippines
- For ultimate anonymity, the company additionally supports Tor over VPN and an Internet Kill Switch service to keep your connection secure at all times.
- ExpressVPN also has a Smart DNS service for users who merely want to mask their location and a Tor website if you don’t want the fact that you used a VPN site to be recorded elsewhere.
- It has almost 3000+ servers available worldwide, which is why it’s the topmost choice of users to unblock BT Sport in Philippines, but the thing that mainly triggers the users is the pricing strategy.
- ExpressVPN has 20+ servers located in various regions of the UK, and it’s a significant benchmark for them as a service provider. Several servers in various countries worldwide have an AES 256-bit encryption technique installed in them, securing the user’s privacy and security.
- The pricing plan starts at $6.67 monthly for a year, with a 30-day money-back guarantee if unsatisfied with the services.
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000 servers worldwide and is known for its speed, security, price, performance, and optimum server connectivity.
- You can unblock geo-restricted websites with highly secure security methods like AES-256-bit encryption technology, OpenVPN, L2TP, and PPTP.
- A live chat option is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for immediate customer service and browser extensions with high device compatibility.
- Windows, Android, MAC, and other TV platforms are all supported, allowing viewers to watch their favorite shows online!
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access BT Sport in Philippines
- It provides high-speed internet, ultra-fast connections, 100% uptime, six concurrent connections, and dedicated IP addresses.
- The encrypted layers and security protocols allow customers to spend time on the internet fearlessly.
- An AES-256-bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies make the connection viable and gain the confidence of customers that they’re performing encrypted activities over the internet.
- The onion cover VPN from NordVPN is a positive in this case. No cookies are stored, AES encryption is used to encrypt data, IP addresses are masked, and data breaches are prevented using clever DNS leak protection.
- A 24/7 Live Chat option enables the users to instantly respond to their queries, with high bandwidth and device support for six devices at a time.
- NordVPN pricing packages start from $3.71 per month for 2 years.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock BT Sport in Philippines
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN known for its high-speed attribute and several servers located in various countries and cities.
- Speed is the core attribute of this VPN, making it permissible for the users to surf the Internet without any discrepancies.
- Surfshark has 3200+ servers located in 61+ countries worldwide, and all of them have AES 256-bit encryption protocol that secures the user’s data from being hacked and blocks third-party access.
- Zero-log is present in Surfshark with IP leaks and DNS servers to ensure that there is no third-party involvement in the process.
- A 24/7 online chat feature allows users to get their queries resolved from the higher tier of the company instantly.
- The most prominent feature is the pricing package, which starts from $2.49/month exclusively for 2 years with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How Do I Subscribe to BT Sport in Philippines?
BT Sport is only available in the United Kingdom and needs a UK credit card for subscription. If you don’t have one, you can ask a friend or family member in the UK to subscribe.
Here’s how to subscribe to BT Sport in Philippines with a UK credit card:
- Press ‘Buy Monthly Pass’ on the BT Sport website.
- Fill in your email address and password.
- Enter a UK postal code as well as payment information.
- That’s it! You have successfully subscribed to BT Sport in Philippines.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch BT Sport in Philippines?
Yes, you can get a free VPN to watch BT Sport in Philippines. However, we do not suggest it as it fails to offer robust security and privacy to its users. It has a limited number of servers, which eventually slow down your connection speed and interrupt your online activity.
Moreover, free VPNs generate revenue by infecting your device with malware and unnecessary ads that leak data to third parties and hackers. They do not even offer customer care service and leave their customers alone in trouble.
BT Sport Cost in Philippines?
BT Sport offers three packages to its users. Here are the costs:
|BT Sport Price in UK Pound||BT Sport Price in Philippine Peso|
Big Sport Package
Why isn’t BT Sport Working with a Premium VPN in Philippines? [Quick Fixes Dec 2023]
Even if you are connected through a VPN, you may be unable to watch BT Sport owing to technical issues. If you are in one of these circumstances, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps below:
- Reconnect to any other UK server after disconnecting the VPN.
- Set the time on your device to the UK standard time.
- Before streaming BT Sport, clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history.
- Disable the location services or GPS feature on your mobile device.
- Make sure you delete the cache in the BT Sport app for Android and iOS devices.
- Lastly, contact the VPN provider’s customer support team for more information.
Compatible Devices to Watch BT Sport in Philippines
Following are the devices that are compatible with watching BT Sport in Philippines:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch BT Sport in Philippines on your Device?
If you want to watch the BT Sport App in Philippines on your devices, here’s how to do it.
How to Access BT Sport in Philippines on Android?
Here is how you can access BT Sport in Philippines on your Android.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the BT Sport app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, BT Sport is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch BT Sport in Philippines on iOS?
Here is how you can watch BT Sport in Philippines on your iOS.
- Change your Apple ID region to the UK in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Search for BT Sport in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite sports.
How to Access BT Sport in Philippines on Roku?
Here is how you can access BT Sport in Philippines on your Roku.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the UK server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device, select BT Sport on the Roku home screen, and you are ready.
How to Stream BT Sport in Philippines on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to stream BT Sport on PS3/PS4.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “BT Sport.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- BT Sport has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch BT Sport in Philippines on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch BT Sport on your Xbox device.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “BT Sport” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Get BT Sport in Philippines on Kodi?
Here is how you can get BT Sport in Philippines on your Kodi.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with BT Sport. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the UK after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the BT Sport add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch BT Sport in Philippines on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch BT Sport on your Firestick device.
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the UK server.
- Enter the word ‘BT Sport’ and press enter.
- The ‘BT Sport app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the BT Sport app has been installed, open it.
- Open the BT Sport app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching BT Sport on Firestick in Philippines.
How to Access BT Sport in Philippines on Apple TV?
Because Apple TV lacks dedicated VPN software, users must install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on their devices to access BT Sport in Philippines.
We’ve included all of the instructions for installing Media Streamer below.
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page. Go to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the BT Sport app. BT Sport is now available on your Apple TV!
How to Watch BT Sport in Philippines on Smart TV?
Here is how to watch BT Sport in Philippines on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the BT Sport app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream BT Sport in Philippines on PC?
Here is how you can stream BT Sport in Philippines on your PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go to the BT Sport website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching BT Sport in Philippines, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on BT Sport in Philippines?
Here are some sports you can stream on BT Sport in Philippines:
- American Football
How can I watch BT Sport in Philippines?
You need a VPN to watch BT Sport in Philippines because BT Sport is a geo-restricted streaming platform, and it is only available to viewers in the United Kingdom.
So, to access sports such as the Champions League or English Premier League football in the UK using BT Sport, you’ll need to use a VPN to obtain a UK IP address.
What countries is BT Sport available in?
BT Sport is only available UK and Ireland as they have applied geo-restrictions which means you cannot access BT Sport anywhere.
Can I watch BT Sport using a VPN?
Yes, you can watch BT Sport outside the UK, but only if you use a VPN to change your IP address. That is because BT Sports is a UK-only channel, so you’ll need a UK IP address to access all its sports content. We recommend using ExpressVPN.
Does BT Sport block VPN?
Many VPNs, especially free VPNs, don’t work with BT Sport because they use VPN-blocking techniques they struggle to get around. The VPN that is most reliable and consistently works with BT Sport is ExpressVPN.
Can you watch BT Sport on Amazon?
Yes, BT Sport is available via Amazon Prime Video if you buy a subscription. Users can also download the BT Sport app on their Fire TV for free.
Now that you know how to stream BT Sport in Philippines. BT Sport is a well-known sports site in UK that is geo-restricted outside UK. If you are residing globally, try getting a durable VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN. It provides high-end security and privacy to its users.