Does CNBC work in India? No, CNBC does not work in India. To access CNBC in India, you need a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN.
You must be wondering is CNBC available in India? No, CNBC is not available in India. However, you can watch CNBC in India using a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
How to Watch CNBC in India with a VPN [5 Easy Steps September 2023]
Wondering if can you watch CNBC in India? No, you cannot watch CNBC in India without a VPN so here is how you can watch CNBC in India with a premium VPN:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
- Install the app and log in using your details.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Install CNBC on your device.
- Sign in and start binging your favorite content!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch CNBC in India?
It would be best to have a VPN to watch CNBC in India since it is an American streaming platform that isn’t available to people residing in the USA. A VPN would pave the way for people living abroad to stream their favorite content online.
If you are looking for reliable VPN recommendations, we suggest you use ExpressVPN. It contains premium features that hide your local IP address and simultaneously protect your data.
How Do I Create a CNBC Account in India?
Below are the steps that you need to follow to watch CNBC in India, specifically in India:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
- Download its app and sign in using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list. We recommend the NY server.
- Visit CNBC on the app or site and tap on Sign In.
- Enter your credentials and log in.
- Choose your preferred plan and mode of payment that you like. You can choose from Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Opt for Subscribe. That’s it! Now, you can start watching CNBC in India simply by logging in with your username and password.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch CNBC in India?
No, we do not recommend any of our users to use a free VPN as it goes against the policies of any reliable VPN and compromises heavily on your data.
Free VPNs have been used a lot by people simply because they are free, but it has ended up getting most of them banned from visiting geo-restricted sites.
If you ask us, we recommend premium VPNs based on their exceptional features and the ability to mask your IP address effortlessly. We vouch for ExpressVPN among all.
Top 5 VPNs Watch CNBC in India [Quick Overview September 2023]
Take a look at the quick overview of the 5 best VPNs to watch CNBC in India:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a network of 7,000+ servers across 91 countries. These include 1,453 highly optimized server locations in the USA. CyberGhost will cost you $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries, including highly optimized servers in 7 US cities. Atlas VPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. The plan is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best Recommended VPNs to Watch CNBC in India [Detailed Descriptions Sept 2023]
Below is a detailed description of the VPNs that we have shared with you to watch CNBC in India:
ExpressVPN – Premium VPN to Access CNBC in India
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA around the world and is fast enough to stream NBC without any apparent lag.
- Advanced security features like 256-bit encryption, a kill switch (desktop only), complete forward secrecy, and DNS and IPv6 leak protection secure your traffic. In the event that a problem arises.
- Additionally, the company’s customer service team is available via live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs of your sessions or activities and even takes Bitcoin payments, so you’ll be almost anonymous.
- The protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP assist in making the features more durable, and WireGuard is another significant feature that makes it easier to secure the user’s data.
- ExpressVPN’s annual subscription is $6.67/month and gets 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money.
- ExpressVPN is compatible with 5 devices at once and supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access CNBC in India
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000+ servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost, which lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Top VPN to Watch CNBC in India
- With over 5,700+ servers scattered over 80 countries while boasting one of the largest networks available.
- The connection is practical thanks to AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log rules, which give clients confidence that they are conducting encrypted activities over the internet.
- Not only that, but the pricing packages are also quite affordable, allowing clients to migrate to a network with a kill-switch and split-tunneling capability, allowing data packets to be transferred.
- You can get NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that clients’ complaints are addressed in the event that they are dissatisfied with the network and services.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also available, allowing binge-watchers to benefit from a bypassing feature that ensures a secure connection.
- Fast bandwidth, up to six simultaneous connections, and servers specialized for P2P file sharing and DDoS protection are also available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Best VPN to Watch CNBC in India
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN that is known for its high-speed capabilities as well as a large number of servers in various countries and places.
- Its most important feature is its speed, which allows users to surf the Internet without interruptions.
- Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 100 countries across the world, all of which use the AES 256-bit encryption technology to protect users’ data from being hacked and to prevent third-party access.
- Surfshark will cost you $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With no connection limit, it’s even better. This VPN protects you from snoopers with WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak prevention, as well as 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch (which is available in all versions).
- You can also utilize the built-in split tunneling capability to allow some apps to bypass the VPN if you wish to use services from multiple countries without constantly switching the VPN on and off.
- It also includes a zero-log feature, as well as IP leaks and DNS servers, to ensure that no third parties are involved in the process.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
AtlasVPN – Affordable VPN to Access CNBC in India
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 1000+ servers in 42 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds; AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
How to Subscribe to CNBC in India?
If you live outside of the United States of America, follow the steps below to sign up for CNBC.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect to the US server.
- Visit the CNBC official website, and in the top right corner, click “SIGN IN.”
- Type your login credentials into the boxes provided.
How Much Does CNBC in India Cost?
Below is the cost for CNBC in India:
|CNBC Subscription||CNBC Pro Cost|
|Monthly||USD 34.99 (INR 2909.54)|
|Annual||USD 299.99 (INR 24805.57)|
What’s the Difference Between CNBC and CNBC World?
Abbreviated as Consumer News and Business Channel, CNBC World is a 24-hour broadcasting channel that airs content worldwide, including live financial market information.
On the other hand, CNBC is an American cable business news channel with its website as well. It broadcasts various American content to its viewers, including talk shows, investigative reports, documentaries, infomercials, reality shows, etc.
How to Watch CNBC Without Cable in India?
You can watch CNBC in India by subscribing to alternative streaming services instead of signing up for a CNBC subscription. Let’s look at a few of these streaming options. Use a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN, to bypass the geo-ban.
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- AT&T TV Now
Watch CNBC in India with FuboTV
CNBC is one of the 100+ channels available through a Fubo TV subscription. Depending on the membership plan, monthly subscription costs range from $33 to $64.99. Offers a one-month free trial, which you can use to determine whether the service is worth your time.
Watch CNBC in India with Hulu Live TV
CNBC is one of the 65+ streaming channels available on Hulu Live TV. This service is available for ABC, SYFY, Adult Swin, and other popular channels. The membership to Hulu Live TV costs $5.99 a month and includes a seven-day free trial.
Watch CNBC in India with YouTube TV
CNBC is one of the more than 85 channels available on YouTube TV. These channels are available on various devices, including PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, and many others. Many countries need access to it. As a result, you’ll need to connect to it using a virtual private network.
Compatible Devices to Watch CNBC in India
You can watch CNBC in India on the following devices:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Amazon Firestick
How to Install CNBC in India on an Android Device?
Follow the instructions below to install Discovery+ on Android devices in India:
- Install ExpressVPN on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the CNBC app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations! CNBC is now available on your Android device.
How to Download CNBC in India on Apple Devices?
Follow the instructions below to watch CNBC on your iOS device:
- Change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to the United States server in the server’s list.
- Search for CNBC in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Access CNBC in India on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to access CNBC on PS3/PS4:
- First, visit TV/Video Services.
- Then, look for “CNBC.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, add CNBC to your “My Channels” list.
How to Get CNBC in India on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get CNBC in on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search “CNBC” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can I Get CNBC in India on Kodi?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get CNBC in India on your Kodi:
- Install a VPN that is compatible with CNBC. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-On on your Kodi device.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the CNBC add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can I Get CNBC in India on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch CNBC in India on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘CNBC in’ and press enter.
- The ‘CNBC in-app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.’
- After you install the CNBC in-app, open it.
- Open the CNBC app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching CNBC on Firestick.
How Can I Watch CNBC in India on Apple TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch CNBC on your Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the CNBC app on your Apple TV.
How Can You Get CNBC in India on Smart TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get CNBC on your Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the CNBC app on your Smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream CNBC in India on a PC?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to stream CNBC on your PC:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the CNBC website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching CNBC, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Why Can’t I Watch CNBC in India with a Premium VPN? [Quick Fixes]
It’s perfectly normal to be unable to watch CNBC in India with a premium VPN. Here are a few things that you can do to make CNBC work in India again:
- Clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history at least once.
- You should turn off the location services feature if you have an Android or iOS phone.
- Connect to a different VPN server after disconnecting from the current one.
- For more information, contact your VPN provider’s customer success team.
What to Watch on CNBC in India?
Here is what you can watch on CNBC in India:
- Mad Money
- Squawk Box
- Closing Bell
- Power Lunch
- Tech Check
- The Profit
- American Greed
- Shark Tank
- Adventure Capitalists
- Undercover Boss
- CNBC Originals
FAQs – CNBC in India
Which company brings the CNBC channel to India?
CNBC TV18 brings the CNBC channel to India as it is an Indian pay television business and financial news channel. NBCUniversal and TV18 own it.
Where is the headquarters of CNBC in India?
CNBC-TV18 headquarters is based in Mumbai, India.
What is the full form of CNBC India?
CNBC stands for Consumer News and Business Channel.
Who is the anchor of CNBC India?
Shereen Bhan is the anchor of CNBC India.
How can I watch CNBC news live?
You can watch CNBC live on the following platforms:
Hulu with Live TV, DirecTV Stream, Sling TV + News Extra Bundle, Fubo, YouTube TV, Fubo Elite, Xfinity Choice TV, Spectrum TV Choice, or DirecTV Stream Ultimate.
How can I watch CNBC live?
If you want to watch CNBC live you need to get a reliable VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN.
Does Hulu offer CNBC?
Yes, Hulu does offer CNBC. But you would need a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN if Hulu is banned in your region.
To summarize, here is how you can watch CNBC in India in the simplest way using the guide we shared with you above. Have fun catching up on your region’s American business and news content. Please remember to subscribe to a premium VPN service, like ExpressVPN, to bypass the geo-ban.
Also, read the following: