Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
CNBC is the perfect place to go if you’re a business freak and want to keep up with market updates, financial recommendations, tech news, politics, business briefs and whatsoever! Unfortunately, due to geo-restrictions imposed to CNBC in Canada, it is not available in any other country except USA. But, with a premium VPN, you can safely access CNBC in Canada, here’s how you can do it!
How to watch CNBC in Canada [Quick Guide]
To watch CNBC in Canada, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its app.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access CNBC service and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to CNBC in Canada?
CNBC’s live material is available via a variety of streaming providers or straight on the website, however, if you’re outside of the United States, you’ll most likely be blocked owing to geographic content blocking. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) can let you get around those restrictions, as well as those imposed by other streaming services like Netflix and Hulu.
If you want to watch CNBC in Canada, United Kingdom, India, Germany, Australia, France, or anywhere else outside of the United States, you’ll need a VPN. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and route it through a server in a location of your choice, masking your IP address and ensuring your privacy. So, take a look at the 3 best CNBC VPNs for its safe access in Canada:
Top 5 VPNs Watch CNBC in Canada [Quick Overview in May 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch CNBC in Canada:
ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch CNBC in Canada. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Telemundo outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 best VPNs for watching CNBC in Canada
To watch CNBC in Canada, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 5 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada
- ExpressVPN has a total of 25 high-speed servers located around the United States. These are quick enough to broadcast live video without perceptible latency or buffering.
- This service assures that your activities remain secret at all times using 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, DNS leak protection, and complete forward secrecy.
- Furthermore, ExpressVPN does not maintain any activity or connection logs, so even if compelled by a third party, they would not be able to divulge your activities.
- Customer service is available by email or live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well 30-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access CNBC in Canada
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
NordVPN – The most Reliable VPN to watch CNBC in Canada
- NordVPN boasts a massive server network, with over 1600 servers in the United States alone. Even better, each of these is designed to stream high-definition video.
- You can connect up to six devices at once, a single account can safeguard all of your favorite devices.
- This VPN is built to support complex security configurations. By default, it uses 256-bit AES encryption, but you can additionally enable a kill switch, automatic ad filtering, malware monitoring, Tor over VPN, and double
- NordVPN accepts Bitcoin as payment and keeps no logs of personally identifiable information, allowing you to sign up and browse the internet anonymously.
Surfshark – Low-cost VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada
- Surfshark is one of the most affordable VPN services on the market today. It is the greatest multi-functional VPN for unblocking geo-restricted platforms and downloading torrent files.
- It enables you to surf the Internet anonymously and safely use public Wi-Fi.
- Surfshark’s massive global server network ensures the smoothest streaming possible.
- It has 1041 servers in 61 countries to get the most convenient alternative. Surfshark features servers in every major location, including the United Kingdom.
- Moreover, its CleanWeb feature prevents you from seeing unwanted adverts.
- Your data will be secure thanks to the MultiHop double VPN system and 256-bit AES encryption.
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access CNBC in Canada
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada?
Although a free VPN will most likely unblock CNBC, we do not advocate using one for various reasons. To make money, several of these sites employ unscrupulous methods like maintaining records and inserting advertising on your browser. They usually only have a limited number of servers and impose data limits. In many circumstances, a free VPN will be slow due to the service’s limited capacity being strained by too many customers. Furthermore, some free VPN services contain malware, which might cause more harm than benefit.
How to subscribe to CNBC in Canada?
If you are currently living in Canada and want to sign up for CNBC, follow the steps below:
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Visit the CNBC official website and in the top right corner, click “SIGN IN.”
- Type your login credentials into the boxes provided.
How much CNBC in Canada costs?
While a CNBC subscription is free, a CNBC Pro subscription requires you to input your billing information from the United States. The cost of a monthly CNBC subscription is $29.99, and an annual subscription is $299.99.
Can I watch CNBC in Canada without Cable Subscription?
If you want to watch CNBC without cable, you’ll be pleased to learn that there are five services that provide CNBC live streaming. If you’re looking for something special on CNBC, you might be able to take advantage of a free trial, but if you want long-term access, you’ll need to sign in with your cable provider or use one of the services listed below. Here are some streaming options for watching CNBC without cable:
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- AT&T TV Now
How to Stream CNBC Live in Canada?
Watching CNBC Live and CNBC on-demand material from Canada is the same approach. If you want to watch your favorite live broadcasts on CNBC in Canada, all you have to do is simply change your IP address to America by subscribing to one of the recommended VPN services, download and install their software, log in, and select a USA server from the list and then you are good to watch CNBC Live in Canada.
Compatible Devices to watch CNBC in Canada
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch CNBC in Canada:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for CNBC app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, CNBC is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for CNBC in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select CNBC on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CNBC on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “CNBC ”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- CNBC has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CNBC on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “CNBC” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with CNBC. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the CNBC add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CNBC on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘CNBC’ and press enter.
- The ‘CNBC app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the CNBC app has been installed, open it.
- Open the CNBC app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching CNBC on Firestick in Canada.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the CNBC app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the CNBC app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the CNBC website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching CNBC, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Why can’t I watch CNBC in Canada with a premium VPN? [Quick Fixes]
If you’re having trouble watching CNBC in Canada while connected to the VPN, try the instructions below:
- Clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history at least once.
- If you have an Android or iOS phone, you should turn off the location services feature.
- Connect to a different VPN server after disconnecting from the current one.
- For more information, contact your VPN provider’s customer success team.
Alternative Ways to watch CNBC in Canada?
You can watch CNBC in Canada by subscribing to alternative streaming services instead of signing up for a CNBC subscription. Let’s look at a few of these streaming options.
Watch CNBC in Canada with FuboTV
CNBC is one of the 100+ channels available through a Fubo TV subscription. Depending on the membership plan, monthly subscription costs range from $33 to $64.99. Offers a one-month free trial, which you can use to determine whether the service is worth your time.
Watch CNBC in Canada with Hulu Live TV
CNBC is one of the 65+ streaming channels available on Hulu Live TV. ABC, SYFY, Adult Swin, and other popular channels are available with this service. The membership to Hulu Live TV costs $5.99 a month and includes a seven-day free trial.
Watch CNBC in Canada with Youtube TV
CNBC is one of the more than 85 channels available on YouTube TV. These channels are available to watch on a variety of devices, including PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, Play Station, Xbox, and many others. Many countries do not have access to it. As a result, you’ll need to connect to it using a virtual private network.
What to watch on CNBC in Canada?
Below is the list of some of the best content available on CNBC in Canada:
- Mad Money
- Squawk Box
- The Exchange
- Power Lunch
- Fast Money
- Secret Lives of the Super Rich
- Shark Tank
- CNBC Originals
- Squawk on the Street
- World exchange
- Power lunch
- Street signs
- NHL on NBC
- Morning call
- The Money Wheel
Is CNBC available in Canada?
No, CNBC isn’t officially available in Canada and outside USA anywhere, but you can still access it from anywhere in the word by subscribing to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Can I watch CNBC online in Canada?
Yes, you can watch CNBC online in Canada with a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
How Can I Watch CNBC On Demand?
If you live in the United States, you can access CNBC on-demand by going to their website or downloading their app. You can use a reliable VPN, change your server location to the United States, and employ the above-mentioned solutions if you live outside of the United States.
Can I watch CNBC in Canada on Spectrum?
CNBC will be shown in Standard Definition on channel 46 and High Definition on channel 792 on Spectrum.
CNBC is an American television cable channel as well a business and financial news television channel, so it’s only available in the United States. Since CNBC is exclusively available in USA, you can still watch CNBC in Canada by subscribing to a premium VPN.