Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Anyone can access Telemundo in Canada. Yes! You heard that right! Want to watch it from sitting in Canada? Subscribe to a premium VPN, and you are good to go!
We have surveyed many VPN providers, but you will know about the 3 best VPNs in this guide. These 3 best Telemundo VPNs will help you surpass Telemundo’s geo-restrictions and let you watch Telemundo in Canada without any interruptions. Here’s how:
How to watch Telemundo in Canada [Quick Guide]
To watch Telemundo in Canada, follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to an exceptional VPN and sign up for it (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and Install the VPN app.
- Log in to the VPN app using your user Id details.
- Go and select USA server from your servers list.
- Visit the official website of Telemundo, and you will have access to streaming its Spanish movies and TV shows.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Telemundo in Canada ?
Telemundo is an American Spanish-language broadcast television network that restricts broadcasting to users from other countries. Telemundo is only available in the US and is prohibited from showing in Canada due to geo-restrictions.
Whenever you try to watch Telemundo in Canada without a VPN, you will get the following geo-restricted message:
“This content is not available in your location.”
Even though Telemundo has restrictions in Canada, you can still access Telemundo while living in Canada, fooling them with a top-rated VPN. So, take a look at the three best VPNs that can help you watch Telemundo in Canada:
Quick Overview – Top 3 VPNs to Watch Telemundo in Canada
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Telemundo anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- Surfshark: The best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Telemundo in the UK or from anywhere in the world. It offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 Best VPNs for watching Telemundo in Canada [Updated January 2023]
To watch Telemundo in Canada, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the three best VPNs we have sorted out for you:
ExpressVPN – The Best and Reliable VPN to Watch Telemundo in Canada
- ExpressVPN has a reputation in top-notch security, no logging, and a fast connection With more than 3,000 servers across 160 locations.
- The built-in speed test in ExpressVPN lets you see how fast your VPN is going and gives you the surety to choose another server that works better for you easily. It has a total of 29 high-speed servers located around the United States.
- Their service assures that your activities remain anonymous at all times. Using 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, DNS leak protection, and ExpressVPN do not store any activity logs for the users on its network.
- Furthermore, Split tunneling is the best feature of ExpressVPN; it does not maintain any activity or connection log. So even if compelled by a third party, they would not be able to divulge your activities.
- Customer service is available 24/7. You can contact them by live chat or email; the staff is user-friendly and guides accurately.
Surfshark – Low-cost VPN to Watch Telemundo in Canada
- Surfshark is one of the most affordable VPN services and bears the market’s simple, clean, and lightweight look. It is the greatest user-friendly VPN for unblocking geo-restricted platforms.
- Strongest encryption protocols, High speed, Unlimited servers, no compromises on security, and a strict no-logs policy make Surfshark a great VPN for private browsing.
- You can watch Telemundo live stream without lagging with this service. It provides extremely fast speed, Unlimited bandwidth, and data usage for easy access.
- Surfshark also offers unlimited simultaneous connections, exceptionally high speed, and many servers – over 3200 of them in over 65 countries. So you can find the best server closest to you.
- Moreover, its CleanWeb feature prevents you from seeing unwanted advertisements. Your data will be secure with two different encryption protocols; OpenVPN and IKEv2, with AES 256-bit encryption.
- Surfshark supports almost all major operating systems, leading to a great and easy user experience for everyone.
NordVPN – The most Reliable VPN to watch Telemundo in Canada
- NordVPN is the best VPN for beginners, as It’s super easy to set up and use. In addition, it boasts a massive server network, with over 1600 servers in the United States alone. Even better, each of these is designed to stream high-definition video.
- NordVPN uses NordLynx tunneling protocol; Nord developed itself, which provides extremely fast connections, wherever you are. It retains up to 90% of your connection speed and does not slow it down.
- NordVPN is very privacy-friendly. By default, it uses 256-bit AES encryption, but you can additionally enable a kill switch, automatic ad filtering, malware monitoring. It is fully secure and does not collect data; you can use NordVPN, leaving no trace in their servers.
- NordVPN has value for money. It is the most reliable and cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, it accepts Bitcoin as payment. It keeps no logs of personally identifiable information, allowing you to sign up only in 2 minutes and browse the internet anonymously.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Telemundo in Canada?
Yes, you can because VPN sounds easy and good on pocket. But doesn’t it sound risky? If you are ready to compromise on your security protocols. In that case, you don’t have any issue with your data being tracked. Okay, with slowing down internet speed and bombarding ads, then go for it.
But it is a bad idea as it is not safe and secure; furthermore, there is a lot of traffic as they are free to use. Your IP address can easily be detected and blocked by Telemundo. That’s why we highly recommend you to subscribe to a premium VPN for secure and no lagging streaming so you can enjoy watching your shows on Telemundo in Canada while sitting with your friends and eating popcorns.
Why is Telemundo Geo-restricted in Canada?
Telemundo has restricted its broadcasting only to the United States. The restriction based on a geographical basis is known as geo-restrictions, which does not allow anyone outside the US region to have access. But if you are based in Canada and still want to watch Telemundo’s amazing content, you can trick them by using a VPN. A VPN hides your real IP address and connects you to the US server, and you can freely stream your favorite shows. We recommend you to use a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Telemundo Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Telemundo in Canada:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the TELEMUNDO app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, TELEMUNDO is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for TELEMUNDO in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select TELEMUNDO on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download TELEMUNDO on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “TELEMUNDO.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Add TELEMUNDO to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download TELEMUNDO on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “TELEMUNDO” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with TELEMUNDO. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the TELEMUNDO add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download TELEMUNDO on your Firestick device:
- Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘TELEMUNDO’ and press enter.
- The ‘TELEMUNDO app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.
- After the TELEMUNDO app has been installed, open it.
- Open the TELEMUNDO app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching TELEMUNDO on Firestick in Canada.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the TELEMUNDO app, and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the TELEMUNDO app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the TELEMUNDO website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching TELEMUNDO, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Top shows to Watch on Telemundo in Canada:
Telemundo offers Spanish content, including TV shows, sports, movies, and drama. Below is a listing of the amazing Spanish content you can watch on Telemundo in Canada:
- El Señor de los Cielos
- La querida del Centauro
- Señora Acero
- La Reina del Sur
- Elena’s Ghost
- Mi familia perfecta
- Selena’s Secret
- Eye for an Eye
What’s Coming on Telemundo in Canada this 2023?
Here’s the list of movies and shows that are trending on Telemundo in Canada:
- Madre (Mother)
- Pasión de Gavilanes II
- Soltero con Hijas (Single with Daughters)
- Diario de un Gigoló (Diary of a Gigolo)
- La Reina del Sur 3 (The Queen of the South 3)
- Mi Fortuna Es Amarte (My fortune is loving you)
- Los Ricos También Lloran (The Rich Also Cry)
- La Mujer de mi Vida (The woman of my life)
FAQs on Telemundo in Canada
What is Telemundo?
Telemundo is a Spanish-language yet American television network based in the United States. NBC Universal (Comsats) owns this American television network. Telenovelas, sports, reality television, news programming, and films imported from outside or Spanish-dubbed are broadcasted on this network. It includes a broad range of genres such as comedy, reality, drama, sports, and more. Its first broadcast was in 1987 and has earned a huge audience.
Does Telemundo has an app?
Telemundo has an app that you can download on your devices from the stores, respectively. By downloading the Telemundo app, you can watch your favorite shows online in one go.
Does Telemundo require a subscription?
No, you don’t need any subscription to watch Telemundo on your preferred devices.
Is Telemundo only available in Spanish?
Yes, Telemundo is only available in Spanish, and there is no other option to change the language.
Can I watch Telemundo shows on Netflix?
Yes, we can watch Telemundo shows online on Netflix. Shows like Playing with Fire, Luis Miguel: The Series, 100 Dias Para Enamorarnos, and Mariposa de Barrio are available on Netflix. Similarly, you can also watch Telemundo online on Hulu, Amazon Prime, Fubo, and Sling TV.
Telemundo is quite popular among the Spanish-speaking people in USA since it broadcasts a wide variety of Spanish-language television programming. However, because the channel is exclusively available in USA , you won’t be able to watch Telemundo in Canada or anywhere else directly.
To watch Telemundo in Canada or from anywhere, you’ll need to sign up for a streaming provider like fuboTV, YouTube TV, Sling, DirecTV, or subscribe to any of the others listed above VPN like ExpressVPN, Surfshark or NordVPN.