Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Are you looking for a way to access Amazon Prime content that isn’t available in your country? Then this blog is for you! Since, Amazon Prime limits the content based on your current location, a VPN will help you bypass its geo-restrictions and access its libraries from anywhere in the world.
Although Amazon Prime Video has a large library of episodes and movies, many of them are restricted by your country or region. A virtual private network (VPN) is the best way to get around these geographical restrictions and access Amazon Prime’s international library.
When travelling overseas, a VPN allows you to watch series from other countries’ libraries or connect to your home version of Amazon Prime. When you use a premium VPN with Amazon Prime Video, you can watch a lot more movies and series that aren’t available in your area.
Unfortunately, Amazon Prime is extremely good at blocking VPNs, with only a few VPN services have the ability to bypass its ban. So, which VPNs are capable of doing the job? I have already figured it out for you, take a look at the best Amazon Prime VPNs:
Top 3 Amazon Prime VPNs [Quick Overview in Oct 2021]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the three Best Amazon Prime VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide with 14 highly optimized servers in USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This low-cost VPN is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe including 25 servers in USA.
- NordVPN: It is a high-bandwidth VPN with more than 5200 servers worldwide and 15 servers in USA. Its 2-year subscription is $3.67 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Three Best Amazon Prime VPNs
Below down I’ve listed the three best Amazon Prime VPNs that will let you watch and access any of Amazon Prime library from anywhere in the world without any interruption.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Unblock and Watch Amazon Prime
- It is the best VPN for Amazon Prime because it provides one of the smoothest and most professional VPN services available. It was the first to offer a live chat service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This service has more than 3,000 servers in 94 countries around the world. It also has its own tunnelling protocol, Lightway, which is extremely fast. Using it will help you avoid the annoying buffering that many other VPNs cause when watching Amazon Prime Video.
- Express was also the first Tier 1 VPN provider to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Its software does not list any unique “Amazon Prime” servers, and Amazon blocks most of its US servers.
- If you have any concerns about your connectivity with your VPN connection, then simply ask their 24/7 live chat support staff which servers to connect to in order to gain unrestricted access to Amazon Prime.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs that could jeopardize the privacy of its users, allows up to five devices to connect at once, and has no objection to torrenting on any of its servers.
- ExpressVPN also has a lot of bandwidth, so you can watch Amazon Prime in HD without any lag. You only need 25 Mbps to stream in Ultra HD, which is more than enough to watch shows in high quality.
- It does not save your true IP address, allowing you to stay as anonymous as possible. Using modern VPN protocols like PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2RP/IPsec, allowing you to safely access any Amazon Prime library.
- 256-bit AES encryption
- No activity logs or connection logs
- Unblocks content from around the globe
- Applications for every device
- IP address masking
- Anonymous browsing
- OpenVPN and other protocols
- 148 server locations
- Built-in speed test feature
- Zero-knowledge DNS
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch Amazon Prime
- Many VPNs don’t offer limitless simultaneous connections, but luckily Surfshark does. This means that with only one membership, you can connect to as many devices as you like, allowing everyone in your household to access Surfshark at the same time.
- Surfshark has been proved to unblock Amazon Prime Video and other major streaming providers with over 3,200 servers in 65 different locations. This VPN employs WireGuard, one of the most effective and quick tunnelling methods available, ensuring smooth streaming.
- For Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and Amazon Fire Stick, Surfshark has fantastic apps. Despite the lack of a specific router software, you can still use the VPN on your router by following the extensive instructions on their website. What about those devices that don’t have VPN support? Because Surfshark supports Smart DNS, you should be able to unblock Amazon Prime Video on your PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, or smart TV without the use of a separate program.
- Surfshark is really inexpensive. You can join for as little as $2.49 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. If you decide Surfshark isn’t for you, you have 30 days to request a hassle-free refund.
- Browser Extensions
- IKEv2/IPSec tunneling
- SHA512 authentication hash
- 2048-bit DHE-RSA key exchange
NordVPN – Most Reliable VPN to watch Amazon Prime
- With this VPN’s 5,500+ servers in 59 countries across America, Europe, Asia, and beyond, you’ll be able to access Amazon Prime Video in almost any region. It is able to unlocked every streaming service including Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Hulu, not just Amazon Prime Video.
- You can always count on buffer-free broadcasts that won’t start stuttering midway through a movie thanks to the outstanding NordLynx tunnelling protocol that keeps your connections fast.
- NordVPN has apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire TV, so you can use it on almost any platform. You can also use NordVPN to connect all of your devices at once by installing it on your router.
- SmartPlay (NordVPN’s version of Smart DNS) quickly unblocks material. If you’re streaming on a gaming console or another device that doesn’t allow VPNs, such as many smart TVs, this capability is especially useful.
- NordVPN also comes with a slew of security measures that make it the safest VPN on the market. So, in addition to providing endless video enjoyment, it will keep you secure online with military-grade encryption and complete anonymity.
- Servers in 62 countries
- Applications for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- CyberSec – blocks ads, trackers, and malware domains
- Onion Over VPN – allowing clients to surf anonymously on the dark web
- Double VPN servers to encrypt your data twice
- Smart Play
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video with a Premium VPN in October 2021?
Follow these 4 steps, to get a VPN connection installed on your portable devices:
- Download and install the VPN app on your device. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Start the app and choose a VPN server in the United States.
- Connect your VPN by pressing the Connect button.
- Open the Amazon Prime video you want to watch once the VPN connection has been established.
Does Amazon Prime Block VPNs?
Yes. However, it only restricts access to people whose apparent internet address (IP) is known to belong to a VPN or proxy provider. A variety of VPN services, including all of those described in this article, provide IP addresses that Amazon does not ban.
However, if you connect in to Amazon using only a VPN, Amazon will believe you are on vacation. You’ll be able to stream movies, but just from a small selection. You’ll need to re-register your home address with Amazon in order to access the full catalogue for the country you’re “spoofing.” Residents of the United States who are already registered in the country can, of course, access the entire Prime US catalogue when travelling abroad by using a VPN.
Criteria to Choose the Best Amazon Prime VPNs
Here is the list of criteria when you are looking for the best Amazon Prime VPNs:
- Unblocking capabilities: Many VPNs that claim to be able to access Prime Video are unable to bypass the service’s sophisticated anti-VPN technologies. Above VPNs have the ability to change the IP addresses of their servers on a frequent basis. These are the only ones who could consistently access every Prime Video collection.
- Large server network: With more servers in more countries, you’ll be able to access additional Prime Video catalogues, providing you access to thousands of movies and TV series from across the world. Another advantage of a vast network is that if your VPN server is blocked, you can quickly move to another.
- Fast speeds: Unblocking Prime Video won’t help you have a high-quality viewing experience if your internet connection is too slow. All of the VPNs on our list met the minimal HD streaming requirements. Most are substantially quicker, and some even have specific streaming-optimized servers.
- User-friendly interface: You don’t want to spend your evening puzzling out difficult VPN settings; you want to spend it watching movies. Even if you’ve never used a VPN before, the VPNs on our list are all simple to use. All you have to do now is choose a country and press the Connect button. Money-back guarantee: All of the VPNs on my list provide significant money-back guarantees, allowing you to check them out for free without committing to a long-term contract.
Can I use a Free VPN to watch Amazon Prime?
Free VPNs may appear to be a good deal, but they lack the quality and capabilities needed to unblock streaming services, as well as being unreliable and unsafe. When it comes to unblocking content, speed, apps, security, and features, completely free VPNs are nearly always lacking.
There aren’t a lot of servers to connect to, and there aren’t a lot of useful features. You must also consider that VPNs must generate money in some way, and if it isn’t through a monthly price, it is frequently through adverts that will never cease to bother you. Worse, some free VPNs may sell your personal information to third parties, and some free VPNs have been found to infect your devices with malware.
To stream HD quality video on Amazon Prime Video without buffering, you’ll need at least 5 Mbps of available connection.
- 900 Kbps for low quality
- 3 Mbps for standard definition (480p)
- 4 Mbps for high definition (720p)
- 5 Mbps for full high definition (1080p)
- 15 Mbps for 4K HDR ultra high definition (2160p)
Amazon Prime Video has is never out of supply of an amazing entertaining content. From renowned sitcoms to thrilling new movies, original series, and timeless favorites, there’s something for everyone. However, you’ll need a VPN to fully experience everything Amazon Prime has to offer across all of its libraries.
All of the VPNs on this list have been verified to strongly bypass Amazon Prime Video’s geo-blocking. So, what are you waiting for? Pick one of the above-mentioned VPNs to unblock all of the libraries of Amazon Prime.