Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Netflix is still the most popular streaming service, but if you want to access all libraries from anywhere in the globe, you’ll need the best VPN for Netflix in Canada. But, with so many VPNs on the market, how can you choose the best VPN for Netflix in Canada?
So, look no more if you are looking for best the VPN for Netflix in Canada, as I have tested more than 200+ VPNs for Netflix in Canada because the majority of VPNs are blocked by Netflix. But before you look at the best VPNs for Netflix in Canada, take a look at how you Without further ado, let’s dive into it!
3 Best VPNs for Netflix in Canada in October 2021
Many VPNs have been prevented from working with Netflix in Canada as a result of a recent crackdown. Although Netflix has a large catalog, much of it is geographically restricted due to copyright restrictions.
This implies that the movies and TV series available to you are restricted by the country in which you are located. This means that if you’re traveling outside of your own country, you might require a VPN to access your favorite Netflix shows and movies.
That’s why using a VPN has become so essential for binge-watchers to access all of Netflix libraries. However, take a look at the three best VPNs for Netflix in Canada out of so many VPNs available in the market that are actively working right now with a vast selection of Netflix libraries.
Quick overview: Top Three VPNs for Netflix in Canada:
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the three Best VPNs for Netflix in Canada:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide with 4 servers in Canada. It has 4 highly optimized servers in Canada. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This one is a low-cost VPN that is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 4 servers in Canada.
- NordVPN: It is a high-bandwidth VPN with more than 5200 servers worldwide and 7 servers in Canada. Its 2-year subscription is $3.67 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Three Best VPNs for Netflix in Canada:
Below down I’ve listed the three best VPN services for Netflix in Canada without any interruption.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Unblock and Watch Netflix in Canada
- Over 20 Netflix libraries, including Netflix US, UK, France, Australia, and Japan, are available through ExpressVPN’s enormous network of 3,000 servers in 90 locations, including the Netflix libraries of Brazil, Germany, Panama, South Korea, and Vietnam.
- ExpressVPN also boasts extremely fast bandwidth, allowing you to watch Netflix in HD without lag. To stream in Ultra HD, you can simply need 25 Mbps, which is more than enough to view shows in high definition. You can also easily access Disney Plus, BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, zee5, Voot , vudu and Hulu.
- It does not save your real IP address, giving you the best chance to remain anonymous. You may access every Netflix library using advanced VPN protocols such as PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2RP/IPsec.
- It also guarantees that the geo-restriction barrier will be overcome thanks to the availability of live chat help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are having trouble watching and accessing any library of Netflix, its chat support is always there to assist you.
- It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means if you aren’t satisfied with its services during your trial period, you can request for a refund through its chat support.
- Its MediaStreamer (Smart DNS) feature allows you to stream Netflix on any Wi-Fi-connected device, including those that don’t ordinarily support VPNs. Using MediaStreamer, you will be able to unblock any Netflix library on any device.
- You can also connect up to five devices simultaneously under one ExpressVPN account, rather than just one, you can use ExpressVPN to connect your entire household. You can use ExpressVPN to connect any of your five devices at once and you will still be able to watch different Netflix shows on all of your devices at the same time without buffering or choppy playback.
- ExpressVPN provides apps and browser extensions for all major operating systems. Moreover, Smart TVs, Amazon Firestick, Roku, Kodi, PlayStation, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox, and Chromecast are all supported.
- 256-bit AES encryption
- No activity logs or connection logs
- Unblocks content from around the globe
- Applications for every device
- IP address masking
- Anonymous browsing
- OpenVPN and other protocols
- 148 server locations
- Built-in speed test feature
- Zero-knowledge DNS
ExpressVPN provides a monthly pay-as-you-go option for $12.99 a month, or you can sign up for a six- or 12-month subscription. The 12-month package is the most cost-effective option. This plan costs $6.67 per month that is invoiced annually, with three months added on for free, for a total of 15 months.
The bi-annually paid six-month subscription is $9.99 per month. Moreover, you have the option of paying using PayPal, a credit card, or Bitcoin.
Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to Watch Netflix in Canada
- Surfshark is a fast and dependable VPN that can be used to access Netflix and a variety of other streaming services. Surfshark is a safe, high-performance VPN that provides access to all main Netflix zones.
- Surfshark has over 3200 servers in over 65 countries, allowing you to choose whatever location you desire with a single click. A unique “No order” feature allows you to bypass the internet restriction, while the “Camouflage” mode allows you to conceal.
- Apart from the inexpensive price, Surfshark distinguishes itself by offering an infinite number of connections. This means you can watch Netflix on all of your devices (including the whole family!) without worrying about exceeding your connection limit. you can also access Sky sport, 9now, ESPN, ABC, and DStv
- Surfshark also performs admirably in terms of security. The OpenVPN and IKEv2 protocols use an AES-256 cypher to encrypt VPN communication, while WireGuard uses a ChaCha20 cypher with a lot of amazing privacy features.
- Its desktop clients are powerful and dependable, with AES-256 encryption and various protocols, as well as an ad blocker, kill switch, and other features. It’s simple to set up and gives you rapid access to Surfshark’s 3,200+ servers throughout the world, including about 90 in Canada.
- Its smartphone apps are also clean and straightforward with limitless simultaneous connections, you can protect as many devices as you like, whether 10 or 100.
- Browser Extensions
- IKEv2/IPSec tunneling
- SHA512 authentication hash
- 2048-bit DHE-RSA key exchange
It costs $2.49 per month for a 2-year subscription. Surfshark also costs $6.49 per month on a six-month contract. It also provides a $12.95 monthly plan.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN for Watching Netflix in Canada
- You can quickly discover a fast server near you thanks to NordVPN’s network of 5,100 servers spread across 60 cities. For added protection and to ensure that no data is saved on any server, all of these servers run in RAM-disk mode (no hard discs).
- NordVPN can maintain a tight no-logs policy because it is officially based in Panama. It’s one of the few no-log VPNs that’s been audited independently. Because it always works with Netflix and provides the fastest speeds with continuous stability, NordVPN is presently the best VPN for Netflix.
- While other VPNs struggle to guarantee constant high-definition streaming speeds, NordVPN succeeds. Apart from the United States, NordVPN currently supports Netflix in the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Germany, Australia, India, and a number of other countries. You can also access YouTube TV, Sling TV, Peacock TV, NBC and DirecTV.
- If you get stuck, NordVPN’s personalized assistance pages will get you back to enjoying your favorite episodes and newly added movies in no time.
- Aside from that, the support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and should be able to get you up and running in no time.
- This service comes with super-strong 2048-bit encryption, DNS leak protection, a kill switch, and a large number of servers to choose from. The company has a no-logs policy for user internet behavior that has been audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- SmartPlay technology is used by NordVPN to enable users to avoid geo-restrictions on the majority of treatment sites. If the VPN connection dies, the streaming content is immediately disabled by a kill-switch.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is included with NordVPN. Given the high cost of monthly billing, the multi-year plan provides the best value for money provided you can make the commitment.
- Servers in 62 countries
- Applications for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- CyberSec – blocks ads, trackers, and malware domains
- Onion Over VPN – allowing clients to surf anonymously on the dark web
- Double VPN servers to encrypt your data twice
- Smart Play.
You can sign up for a three-year contract for $3.67 per month along with 30 months free. For clients who don’t want to commit long-term, they also have a money-back guarantee and alternative pricing options.
You can pay $11.95 per month, or $4.92 or $3.71 per month if you sign up for a one- or two-year contract. All plans, except the monthly one, can be paid in advance using a credit card, Amazon Pay, or cryptocurrency. However, you can also save your money with NordVPN.
How to Watch Netflix with a VPN in October 2021
Follow these 4 steps, to get a VPN connection installed on your portable devices:
- Subscribe and download any VPN application from Play store/App store. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN application, and enter all the information required.
- Get hands-on credentials and login with the credentials provided.
- Once done, you can select your respective server, suggested by the USA stream Netflix libraries!
Criteria to Choose the Best VPN for Netflix in Canada
When it comes to picking a VPN for Netflix, there are a few things to consider. Here’s what I looked at in order to rank these Netflix VPNs:
- Netflix in the United States has one of the largest libraries and is sure to have many of the shows you wish to watch. All of the VPNs on this list have been thoroughly tested to verify that their US servers can reliably unblock US Netflix.
- To access additional libraries, you’ll need a huge server network. You can usually access several Netflix libraries thanks to a broad server network distributed over a number of countries. To avoid server overpopulation, I made sure that each country has many servers (which can result in slower speeds).
- Unlimited bandwidth and fast speeds Even on long-distance connections and during busy hours, a VPN with fast speeds and limitless data will allow you to stream in HD and Ultra HD. All of the VPNs on my list were subjected to speed tests.
- Compatibility with a variety of devices Look for a VPN that works with the devices you’ll be using to watch Netflix. To access Netflix on devices that don’t normally function with VPN apps, such as smart TVs and gaming consoles, the VPN should support routers and/or have a Smart DNS option.
- Even using a premium VPN, you may occasionally run across problems such as servers going down or error codes. I made sure that the VPNs on my list have multiple ways to contact customer care (24/7 live chat help is ideal for quickly resolving any issues). It should also provide a comprehensive knowledge base that includes tutorials and answers to frequently asked issues.
- A free trial is available, as well as a money-back guarantee. It’s critical to try out a VPN before committing to a subscription so you know exactly what you’re getting into. I double-checked that every VPN on my list has a money-back guarantee or a free trial.
Netflix Libraries by Countries
Below is the list of the best Netflix Libraries by countries:
|Country||No of TV shows||No of Movies|
|British Virgin Islands||666||2940|
|Turks And Caicos Islands||696||2899|
|Saint Vincent And The Grenadines||655||2888|
|Trinidad and Tobago||686||2879|
|Saint Kitts And Nevis||653||2879|
|Antigua and Barbuda||646||2888|
|Isle Of Man||545||2414|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||225||585|
|Papua New Guinea||416||1499|
|United Arab Emirates||173||443|
|Sri Lanka (Ceylon)||188||521|
|Cape Verde Islands (Cabo Verde)||199||478|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||201||570|
|Democratic Republic of Congo||199||520|
|Republic of the Congo||199||483|
|Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)||200||494|
|Central African Republic||199||490|
|Lao People’s Democratic Republic||548||206|
|Saint Pierre and Miquelon||219||902|
|Saint Helena, ATC||181||348|
|Sao Tome and Pricipe||209||489|
|Vatican City (Holy See)||191||885|
Why does Netflix block the majority of VPNs?
VPN customers who use a VPN for other reasons are caught in the crossfire since Netflix regards VPNs as a way to circumvent geographic licensing limitations. It would be in violation of those licensing rules if it openly allows consumers to watch a TV show in a place where it does not have the rights to stream it.
However, Netflix does not differentiate between customers who live in other countries and those who are simply visiting and want to access their home streaming services, or between those who are abroad and those who simply want to use a VPN for privacy and security.
Netflix can sometimes bypass the VPN’s DNS servers and direct requests to the public DNS server closest to you. Even if you use a VPN, Netflix can discover your exact location and block you accordingly. However, all of the VPNs I recommend have surmounted this obstacle, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
- 500 Kbps = Minimum quality
- 1,500 Kbps [1.5 Mbps] = Normal quality (less than 480p)
- 3,000 Kbps [3 Mbps] = SD quality (480p or better)
- 5,000 Kbps [5 Mbps] = HD quality (720p or better)
- 25,000 Kbps [25 Mbps] = Ultra HD quality (1080p or better)
Subscribe to a VPN if you want to watch every show and movie from every library Netflix has to offer. Consider it a long-term investment in your entertainment. Know what you’re getting into and what a VPN has to offer before making a decision.
All of the VPNs on this list are ideal for Netflix because they can connect to dozens of regional libraries and provide fast speeds for buffer-free streaming. They’re powerful enough to get over Netflix’s VPN restrictions while keeping you safe and anonymous. They can also unblock other popular streaming platforms such as Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video, allowing you to get the most out of your subscriptions.
ExpressVPN is my top recommended VPN out of all the ones I’ve tried because it constantly unblocks 20+ Netflix libraries and has lightning-fast speeds but also it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it out with Netflix without risk.
- Watch Netflix with Windscribe VPN?
- 5 Best VPN for Netflix
- How to Watch Netflix with NordVPN
- Does ExpressVPN Work With Netflix?
- How to Watch Netflix with NordVPN
- Watch American Netflix in Singapore
- Watch American Netflix in Malaysia
- Watch American Netflix in New Zealand
- Watch American Netflix In France
- Watch American Netflix in UK