Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Does Netflix work on Smart TV? Yes, Netflix works on Smart TV but to access it, you need to subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Netflix on Smart TV? Yes, you can watch Netflix on Smart TV with the help of a premium VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN.
With 139 million global users consuming around 140 million hours of content each day, Netflix is, without a doubt, the most popular video streaming service. You can surely do so on your smartphone or tablet, as the Netflix apps for iOS and Android provide convenient viewing options.
But what if you’d rather watch Netflix on a larger screen, such as your living room Smart TV? Yes, you heard it right!
Netflix is accessible on Smart TV, and you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies on Netflix by following these five simple steps.
How to Watch Netflix on Smart TV [Quick Guide in Feb 2024]
Many large flat-screen televisions now have a built-in media player that allows you to connect to popular video services such as Netflix, Hulu, and others via on-screen apps.
How to get Netflix on TV? If you have a smart TV, all you have to do is sign up for Netflix or log in using the Netflix app. So, follow the simple steps below to watch Netflix on Smart TV:
- To begin, turn on your Smart TV.
- On your remote, press the Home button.
- In the Apps menu, look for the Netflix app.
- On your Smart TV, download and install the Netflix application.
- Log in to Netflix and start watching your favorite shows.
How to Watch Netflix on Smart TV in Geo-Restricted Regions?
How do I get Netflix on my TV? To get Netflix on your Smart TV in geo-restricted regions, follow the simple instructions below:
- Invest in a premium VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
- To sign in, enter your credentials to the ExpressVPN DNS settings page.
- To register your IP address, go to the IP address registration page and click “Register my IP address.”
- Now go to the ExpressVPN setup page to locate your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address, which you should write down.
- On your Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Menu button. Select Network, followed by Network Status.
- Wait for the process to complete before going to IP Settings.
- Select DNS settings, then manually enter the information.
- Enter the IP address of your MediaStreamer that you previously noted.
- Enter to launch the Smart Hub.
- Look for the Netflix app and download it.
- To watch Netflix on Smart TV, log in with your credentials.
How Do I Get Netflix on My Smart TV?
How to connect Netflix to TV? It’s simple to set up and activate Netflix on Smart TV. To activate your Netflix app on your Smart TV, simply follow the simple instructions below:
- To begin, turn on your Smart TV.
- Select log in from the Netflix app on your TV.
- Choose to Activate the computer option.
- Go to the Netflix activation page on your computer and log in to enter the code.
How to Log Out of Netflix on Smart TV?
How to sign out of Netflix on Smart TV? Follow the below-mentioned steps to sign out/log out of Netflix on Smart TV:
- Go to the Netflix Home Screen.
- Open the Menu head to the left and choose ‘Get Help’; if you don’t find Get Help, Go up and choose the settings icon.
- Choose ‘Sign out.’
- Click ‘Yes’ to Confirm.
Why is Netflix Not Working on Smart TV?
Why is Netflix not working on my Smart TV? If you encounter a technical problem with Netflix not working on Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Restart your Smart TV’s Netflix app.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Netflix app to see if it helps.
- Clear your Netflix app’s cache.
- To solve Netflix, restart your Smart TV.
- You should update your Netflix app.
- Upgrade your Smart TV setup.
- Reset your Smart TV to factory settings.
- Select log in from the Netflix app on your TV. On a PC, choose Activate.
How to Switch Between Netflix Accounts on Smart TV
Follow the instructions below to change your Netflix profiles on your Smart TV:
- On your Smart TV, open the Netflix app.
- Select the account icon from the drop-down menu.
- Select Profiles from the drop-down menu.
- By selecting the appropriate profile, you can change your profile.
What Does Netflix Costs on Smart TV?
Netflix has three different streaming plans: Basic, Standard, and Premium, with prices ranging from $9 to $18 per month. Here’s what each plan includes and how much it costs.
In addition, each Netflix subscription allows you to download movies and series to your device for offline viewing when you don’t have access to the internet.
The Basic plan allows you to download to one device at a time, the Standard plan allows you to watch on two devices, and the Premium plan allows you to download to four devices at a time.
How To Cancel Netflix on Smart TV?
To cancel Netflix on Smart TV, use the procedures listed below.
- Press the remote control on your Smart TV where you wish to cancel or deactivate Netflix, then select Apps & More.
- Then select Settings.
- Choose Advanced.
- Next to Deactivate Netflix Device, select Deactivate.
- You’ll receive a message asking you to confirm the deactivation.
- Select Yes to confirm.
Binge-Worthy Netflix Movies and Shows to Watch on Your Smart TV
Can I Get Netflix on Smart TV? Yes, you can get Netflix on Smart TV with the help of a premium VPN.
Subscribers to Netflix can access a vast library of new and historic shows, ranging from hilarious comedies and poignant dramas to thrilling thrillers and informative documentaries.
Choosing the proper show and movie to binge on with such a large collection might be challenging. Now that you have a Netflix Account on your Smart TV, you can watch your favorite movies and shows whenever you want.
If you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix in 2021, you’re in luck since we put up this list of the greatest Netflix shows currently available to watch on your Smart TV.
- Never Have I Ever
- Behind her Eyes
- 365 Days
- Orange is the new Black
- The Guest
- Always Be My Maybe
- The Social Network
- It’s Okay Not to Be Okay
- Harry Potter (Watch Harry Potter on Netflix)
- Dark Desire
- The Queen’s Gambit
- Lady Bird
- Sherlock Holmes
- Money Heist
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Watch Friends Reunion on Netflix)
- Immigration Nation
- The Witcher
- Who Killed Sara?
- Breaking Bad
FAQs – Netflix on Smart TV
Is Netflix available on Smart TV?
Yes, Netflix is available on Smart TV, but you need to subscribe to a premium VPN to access US Netflix on Smart TV.
What is the quickest way to watch Netflix on Smart TV?
Using a Smart TV with the Netflix app built-in is the easiest way to watch Netflix Smart TV. If you don’t have one, you can use a media streaming device like a Chromecast, Roku, or Apple TV instead.
How can I know if my Smart TV supports Netflix?
Many contemporary TVs are dubbed “Smart TVs” because they can run internet apps. Examine the documentation to see if your television is a smart television. You can also look for buttons on the remote that can launch online apps.
Finally, if you can’t find anything, you can look up the attributes of your TV model number online.
How to set up Netflix on Samsung TV?
How to set up Netflix on Samsung TV? You easily access Netflix on Samsung TV; we have mentioned a few steps:
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Open the Netflix.
- Subscribe to Netflix and Log in with your credentials to start streaming Netflix on Samsung TV.
Can you watch Netflix on Smart TV?
Yes, you can watch Netflix on Smart TV with the help of a premium VPN; our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
Does Netflix work on every smart TV?
Yes, you can watch Netflix on every Smart TV, like LGTV and Samsung Smart TVs.
Is Netflix free to watch on a smart TV?
No, Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service, but the Netflix app is free to download. You can easily get it from the app store.
What is the best smart TV for Netflix?
There are so many Smart TVs that can work with Netflix TV, but TCL 6-Series Roku TV is one of the best Smart TV for Netflix.
Is Netflix compatible with Samsung Smart TVs?
Yes, Netflix is compatible with Samsung Smart TVs. Other smart TVs that it works with include LG Smart TV, Android TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
Is there a limit to how many devices I can use to watch Netflix?
You can log into as many devices as you like, but you can only have a set number of displays streaming at the same time. The most basic plan only allows for one stream, while the most expensive plan allows for up to four screens to view multiple shows.
How to get Netflix on non-Smart TV?
You can use different streaming devices like Chromecast, Roku, and Firestick, it is the only best way to stream Netflix on a non-smart TV.
Is a Smart TV required to watch Netflix?
You don’t need a Smart TV to watch Netflix or YouTube videos on your television. Those services and others can be streamed to an older HDTV or even a newer 4K TV using the best streaming equipment. Amazon, Apple, Google, and Roku have the most popular models.
What other devices are compatible with Netflix?
Netflix is compatible with the following devices other than Smart TV.
- Streaming Media Players.
- Smart TVs.
- Game Consoles.
- Set-top Boxes.
- Blu-ray Players.
- Smartphones & Tablets.
- PCs & Laptops
Is Netflix free on Smart TV?
Although Netflix is free to watch on your Smart TV, you need to subscribe to Netflix’s package in order to access it.
Do Smart TVs have built-in Netflix?
Most people would agree that Netflix is an important part of the entertainment landscape because of its vast library of TV shows, movies, and original programming. After reading this article, we hope you will be familiar with the simple steps to watch Netflix on Smart TV.
Also, nothing to worry about if Netflix isn’t available in your region; you can use a VPN to access it and watch all of your favorite series and movies on your Smart TV.
People Also Read: