Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is BT Sport available in Australia? Yes, BT Sport is available in Australia. All you need to get is a robust VPN service like ExpressVPN to access BT Sport in Australia. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restriction.
BT Sport is British Telecom’s online streaming service specially dedicated to sports. BTSport 1, BTSport 2, BTSport Europe, and ESPN are available sports networks.
All major sporting events, including the Champions League, Bundesliga, MLS, UFC, Serie A, Volkanovski vs. Ortega, Premier League, and other sporting events, are broadcast on these stations.
Can I get BT Sport in Australia? No, you cannot get BT Sport in Australia because of the geo-restrictions but by subscribing to a trustworthy VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN. It will help you to get around geo-restriction and stream your favorite sport on BT Sport in Australia.
How to Watch BT Sport in Australia [Quick Guide in Dec 2023]
To watch BT Sport Australia, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a UK server from the servers list.
- Now, access BT Sport in Australia and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN for BT Sport in Australia?
BT Sport is geo-restricted outside UK, so we need to subscribe to a dependable VPN service. A reliable VPN service will disguise your IP address and reroute your data to protect your data and location from tracking.
Moreover, if you try to get BT Sport outside UK without VPN, you will receive an error message:
We recommend ExpressVPN.It is a great pick to surpass geo-restriction. ExpressVPN will protect users’ identity and offers top-notch privacy and security.
Top 3 VPNs Watch BT Sport in Australia [Quick Overview in Dec 2023]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 3 Best VPNs to watch BT Sport in Australia:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 5 highly optimized server locations in the UK. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5,700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 440+ highly optimized UK servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 4 cities in the UK. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 Best VPNs for Watching BT Sport in Australia [Detailed Analysis Dec 2023]
We have listed the 3 best VPNs to watch BT Sport in Australia, considering their main factors:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch BT Sport in Australia
- For ultimate anonymity, the company additionally supports Tor over VPN and an Internet Kill Switch service to keep your connection secure at all times.
- ExpressVPN also has a Smart DNS service for users who merely want to mask their location and a Tor website if you don’t want the fact that you used a VPN site to be recorded elsewhere.
- It has almost 3000+ servers available worldwide, which is why it’s the topmost choice of users to unblock BT Sport in Australia, but the thing that mainly triggers the users is the pricing strategy.
- ExpressVPN has 5 servers located in various regions of the UK, and it’s a big benchmark for them as a service provider.
- A number of servers located in various countries worldwide have an AES 256-bit encryption technique installed in them, securing the user’s privacy and security.
- The pricing plan starts at $6.67 per month for a year, with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the services.
- You can unblock geo-restricted websites with highly secure security methods like AES-256-bit encryption technology, OpenVPN, L2TP, and PPTP.
- A live chat option is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for immediate customer service and browser extensions with high device compatibility.
- Windows, Android, MAC, and other TV platforms are all supported, allowing viewers to watch their favorite shows online!
Recommended Servers: London, Wembley, and the Docklands
People Also Read:
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access BT Sport in Australia
- It provides high-speed internet, ultra-fast connections, 100% uptime, six concurrent connections, and dedicated IP addresses.
- The encrypted layers and security protocols allow customers to spend time on the internet fearlessly.
- An AES-256-bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies make the connection viable and gain the confidence of customers that they’re performing encrypted activities over the internet.
- The onion cover VPN from NordVPN is a positive in this case. No cookies are stored, AES encryption is used to encrypt data, IP addresses are masked, and data breaches are prevented using clever DNS leak protection.
- A 24/7 Live Chat option enables the users to instantly respond to their queries, with high bandwidth and device support for six devices at a time.
- NordVPN pricing packages start from $3.71 per month for 2 years.
Recommended Servers: Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Manchester
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock BT Sport in Australia
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN known for its high-speed attribute and several servers located in various countries and cities.
- Speed is the core attribute of this VPN, making it admissible for the users to surf the Internet without any discrepancies.
- Surfshark has 3200+ servers located in 100+ countries worldwide, and all of them have AES 256-bit encryption protocol that secures the user’s data from being hacked and blocks third-party access.
- Zero-log is present in Surfshark with IP leaks and DNS servers to ensure that there is no third-party involvement in the process.
- A 24/7 online chat feature allows users to get their queries resolved from the higher tier of the company instantly.
- The most prominent feature is the pricing package, which starts from $2.49/month exclusively for 2 years with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and London
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch BT Sport in Australia?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to watch BT Sport in Australia. However, it comes with certain risks. Free VPNs do not offer the same level of privacy as premium ones. They fail to provide security to users’ data and personal information, which results in third parties and cyber attacks that lead to data loss.
Furthermore, as we know, nothing comes for free. So, free VPNs earn through selling our data to hackers and by adding aggressive ads to the website. They also have fewer servers, which reduces the connection speed and interrupts our streaming. We recommend that you get a paid VPN like ExpressVPN to let you access geo-restricted content internationally.
How Do I Subscribe to BT Sport in Australia?
This subscription-based sports streaming platform is only accessible in the United Kingdom and needs a UK credit card. If you don’t have one, you can ask a friend or family member in the UK to subscribe.
Here’s how you can subscribe to BT Sport in Australia with a UK credit card:
- Click on ‘Buy Monthly Pass’ on the BT Sport website.
- Fill in your email address and password.
- Enter a UK postal code as well as payment information.
- That’s it! You have successfully subscribed to BT Sport in Australia.
BT Sport Cost in Australia?
BT Sport offers three packages to its users. Here are the costs:
|Package||BT Sport Prices in UK Pound||BT Sport Price in Australian Dollar|
|Big Sport Package||£43||$84.35|
Why isn’t BT Sport working with a Premium VPN in Australia? [Quick Fixes Dec 2023]
Even if you are connected via a VPN, you may be unable to watch BT Sport due to technical issues. If you find yourself in one of these circumstances, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Reconnect to any other UK server after disconnecting the VPN.
- Set the time on your device to UK standard time.
- Before visiting BT Sport, clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history.
- Disable the location service or GPS feature on your mobile device.
- Make sure you clear the cache in the BT Sport app for Android and iOS devices.
- Lastly, contact the VPN provider’s customer support team for more information.
Compatible Devices to Watch BT Sport in Australia
The following are the devices that are compatible with watching BT Sport in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch BT Sport in Australia on your Device?
If you want to watch BT Sport App in Australia on your devices, here’s how to do it.
How to Access BT Sport in Australia on Android?
Here is how you can access BT Sport in Australia on your Android.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the BT Sport app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, BT Sport is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch BT Sport in Australia on iOS?
Here is how you can watch BT Sport in Australia on your iOS.
- Change your Apple ID region to the UK in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Search for BT Sport in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Access BT Sport in Australia on Roku?
Here’s how you can access BT Sport in Australia on your Roku.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the UK server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select BT Sport on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Stream BT Sport in Australia on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to stream BT Sport on PS3/PS4.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “BT Sport.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- BT Sport has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch BT Sport in Australia on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch BT Sport on your Xbox device.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “BT Sport” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Get BT Sport in Australia on Kodi?
Here’s how you can get BT Sport in Australia on your Kodi.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with BT Sport. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the UK after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the BT Sport add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch BT Sport in Australia on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch BT Sport on your Firestick device.
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the UK server.
- Enter the word ‘BT Sport’ and press enter.
- The BT Sport app for Fire TV Stick will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click on “Get.”
- After the BT Sport app has been installed, open it.
- Open the BT Sport app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching BT Sport on Firestick in Australia.
How to Access BT Sport in Australia on Apple TV?
Because Apple TV lacks dedicated VPN software, users must install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on their devices to access BT Sport in Australia.
We’ve included all of the instructions for installing Media Streamer below.
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page. Go to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the BT Sport app. BT Sport is now available on your Apple TV!
How to Watch BT Sport in Australia on Smart TV?
Here is how to watch BT Sport in Australia on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the BT Sport app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream BT Sport in Australia on PC?
Here is how you can stream BT Sport in Australia on your PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go to the BT Sport website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching BT Sport in Australia, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on BT Sport in Australia?
BT Sport provides a wide range of fantastic Sports shows and events. Here’s a list of Sports that you will find on BT Sport in Australia after subscribing to a credible VPN:
- Champions League Tonight
- Rugby Tonight
- UFC Fight Week
- No Filter Boxing
- BT Sport Score
- What Went Down
- No Filter Champions League
- Premier League Tonight
- Champions League
- Europa League
- Europa Conference League
- Premier League
- Serie A
- Ligue 1
- Caribbean Premier League
- World Rally Championship
- Extreme E
Does BT Sport work in Australia?
BT Sport is geo-blocked outside the United Kingdom. To access it in Australia, you’ll require a durable VPN like ExpressVPN. It will assist you to bypass geo-restriction.
How can I watch BT Sport outside the UK?
By using a VPN, you can easily watch BT Sport outside the UK. A reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN will encrypt your traffic and route it through a server in the UK. As a result, it’ll seem like you’re located in the UK.
Is BT Sport free with Amazon Prime?
Yes, BT Sport is free with Amazon Prime. Recently, BT Sport partnered with Amazon Prime Video, offering six months of free streaming via its official website or an app for its new customers.
Does BT block VPNs in Australia?
Yes, BT Sport works with a geo-block policy. So, it detects VPNs. However, a premium VPN like ExpressVPN will help you access BT Sport in Australia.
Finally, you know how to access BT Sport in Australia. You can easily stream BT Sport anywhere you want by subscribing to a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restrictions. It also conceals your IP address and reroutes your data.