Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity? Yes, you can watch Paramount+ on Xfinity, as it is compatible with all devices, including Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1. Keep reading the blog for some easy steps to help you stream Paramount Plus easily.
Can I get Paramount Plus on Xfinity? Yes, you can get Paramount Plus on Xfinity. Paramount+ is a subscription service that lets you stream movies and television shows from a list of more than 20,000 channels.
However, it is available to customers of all ages and has several benefits, including unlimited streaming and free movie rentals. You can even watch a live concert in your hometown. Whereas you will need a premium VPN to access Paramount Plus worldwide. (We recommend ExpressVPN).
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity [4 Quick Steps in Feb 2024]
Follow these simple steps to watch Paramount on Xfinity:
- Download and subscribe to a premium VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Select Paramount on your device.
- Log in with your credentials and select the US server.
- Now, access Paramount and enjoy watching hassle-free content on it.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Paramount Plus is available in the US, including Canada, Latin America, now the United Kingdom, and others. Thus, if you want to access it in a geo-restricted region, you will need a VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity or any other device.
“Paramount+ is available in select markets. Content varies by region and is subject to change.”
However, a premium VPN will help you unblock all the security restrictions and change your real IP into another one by connecting with a US server.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Paramount+ from Anywhere [Quick Overview Feb 2024]
In this, we will give a brief overview of the 3 best VPNs for unblocking multiple Geo-restricted channels and websites.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5,700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity [Detailed Analysis in February 2024]
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in USA.
- Standard of encryption: ExpressVPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily.
- Kill switch feature: Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN provides full protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN to Stream Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- Fast Servers: It offers a huge server network, with over 5,700+ servers across the globe. Its fast servers can easily bypass the firewalls of any geo-restricted site, including YouTube TV, Amazon Prime, and HBO MAX, which is just amazing.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter where you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN costs $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Global Servers: Surfshark also offers over 3,200+ servers in over 100 countries and unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speeds.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark uses AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, Surfshark offers you a feature of split tunneling that allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 a month, which undercuts just about every other premium VPN.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
Can I Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity with a Free VPN?
Yes, but we don’t recommend using a free VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity. Free VPNs are not safe and sure in the first place; on the other hand, they will slow down your connectivity and provide you with power bandwidth.
However, we never suggest using a Free VPN, but a premium VPN is essential to use and will give you a hassle-free connection with huge servers worldwide. (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
How do I activate Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
You can stream Paramount Plus on Xfinity in USA. By doing all the required processes, here are some basic requirements to activate Paramount Plus Xfinity.
- Xfinity Flex Streaming Box that is compatible [Models: XiOne Streaming Box, Xi6]
- You can also use the compatible Xfinity X1 TV Box [Models like: XG2v2, XG1v3, XG1v4, XiD, Xi5, Xi6 Wireless TV Box]
- Internet service of Xfinity.
- Paramount Plus subscription for streaming.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
How do I sign up with Paramount Plus? Follow these steps to sign up for Paramount Plus on your Xfinity gadget:
- First, sign up Paramount Plus app on Xfinity. (You can avail 7-day free trial)
- Then Click the Xfinity button by using your remote.
- To navigate Paramount Plus, select the Apps first.
- Select the sign-in button once you enter your credentials.
- According to your interest in logging in, choose between (On my TV or On the Web)
- You’ll get an activation code shown on your TV screen by selecting “On the Web.”
- Sign in and visit paramountplus.com/Xfinity.
- Stream Paramount Plus on your Xfinity, Xfinity Flex, or X1 gadget, and enjoy.
Do You Want to Access Paramount Plus on Xfinity Device While Having its Subscription?
By Using TV
- Go to settings and click on Sign In.
- Select my TV.
- To sign in, enter your email address and password.
By Using Paramount Plus Web
- First, open settings and click on ‘Sign in.’
- Choose paramountplus.com.
- You will receive a code and a site. Save the code note because you’ll need it for the next step.
- Enter the activation code and click ‘Activate‘ after visiting paramountplus.com/Xfinity on your phone or PC.
Now you can stream your favorite shows on your Xfinity device.
Do You Want to Upgrade Your Plan?
Below are the steps to upgrade your plan:
- Go to the paramountplus.com app and click on your name in the upper given option OR select the ‘Ad-Free button.’
- To access this page, click on “Account.”
- See the Subscription & Billing category and click on the ‘Upgrade‘ option; you’ll get a confirmation of your upgraded Premium status on your screen.
- If you switch the plan during a free trial, you probably forget about your free trial and will be billed instantly.
How To Upgrade or Change Your Billing Information?
Following are the steps to upgrade or change your billing information:
- Visit parmountplus.com on your gadget (Laptop/PC).
- Then click on Edit Billing Information or Edit Payment Information and you can now edit or change your payment method.
How Much is Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
How much does Paramount Plus cost with Xfinity? Here is the Paramount Plus price and packages:
Essential: It is an ad-supported plan that costs $4.99/month and saves 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $49.99/year. And it does not include your local live CBS station.
Premium: Commercial free plan with almost the same benefits, which costs just $9.99/month or save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $99.99/year, and similarly, it does not include your local live CBS station.
Getting Errors While Streaming?
You presumably have ad blockers turned on, and you’d need to turn them off to access Paramount Plus content without interruption. In addition, your firewall’s restrictions may be preventing access to paramountplus.com. Check to see if your firewall has any limits.
Xfinity Paramount Plus Error 1106/3205
What does Error Code 1106/3205 mean on Paramount+? If you see these error codes and get into trouble with them, Follow the instructions to stream and enjoy your favorite shows and movies.
- First, select the “OK” button on the error page.
- You will be redirected to the last page, which might sort the error. Now again, try to stream the video.
- You may turn off the Paramount Plus app and restart it to refresh the app. Now, you can try to stream the video.
- Or you can ask for help from the company.
How Can I Fix Streaming Issues on My Device?
Are you facing a troubling issue while streaming Paramount Plus? When trying to access the content, errors like loading image, black screen, and unavailable video message. Thus, you can choose your device below for troubleshooting tips.
However, if you want to access it on the web browser, desktop, or mobile, first select > Check your browser > Disable ad blocker/ Turn off tracking protection for your platform’s specific info.
Quick Fixes for Paramount Plus Not Working on Xfinity
Why is Paramount Plus not working on Xfinity? You can try a number of things if Paramount Plus isn’t working on your Xfinity TV box. Follow these troubleshooting procedures as a result.
- Make sure You Have a Compatible Device: Even some Xfinity TV boxes that are pretty new are incompatible with Paramount+. You should see a notification advising you to upgrade or replace your equipment if it is the root of the problem. This implies that you must contact Xfinity and request a TV streaming device that works with Paramount Plus.
- Clear Memory Cache: Sometimes, removing cookies and caches can make a difference in your streaming. Go to the settings > clear cookies and caches and delete them all > Click ‘OK.’
- Restart Your Device: To sort out the issue, restart your router and the devices, Xfinity TV box, and your TV set; now, wait for a few seconds and plug in all the devices to connect with the router again.
- Ask for help: If you’re still facing technical issues after applying all the fixes, ask for direct assistance from the desired companies.
What should I watch on the Paramount?
Below is the complete list to watch on Paramount Plus:
Movies on Paramount Plus
- The Conversation
- *Dead Poets Society
- Finding Yingying
- Get Shorty
- Licorice Pizza
- The Lost City
- Mission: Impossible franchise
- A Quiet Place
Shows on Paramount Plus
- Billions Season 7
- That Animal Rescue Show
- Texas 6
- Tooning Out the News
- SEAL Team
- No Activity
- Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years
- Ink Master
- The Game
- The Fairly OddParents
- Dora the Explorer
- Criminal Minds
- The Challenge: All Stars
FAQs – Paramount Plus on Xfinity
Can I use Paramount+ on multiple devices?
Yes, Paramount+ is compatible with a wide range of gadgets. Regardless of how many devices you use to access Paramount+, you could be limited to the number of concurrent streams (measured across all content available on Paramount+) at any given time.
Is Paramount Plus free on Xfinity?
Is Paramount Plus free for Xfinity customers? No, it is not free to watch. You should subscribe to it first, and then you can watch it. The subscription plan is already described above.
How much is Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
How much is Paramount Plus through Xfinity? Here are the two plans of Paramount Plus:
- Essential (ad-supported) costs $4.99/month.
- Premium (commercial-free) costs $9.99/month.
Do Xfinity customers get Paramount Plus for free?
Is Paramount Plus Free with Xfinity? No, Paramount Plus is not available for free on Xfinity; you will need Paramount’s subscription to access it on Xfinity.
Why won’t Paramount Plus work on Xfinity?
- Make sure that the device you are using is compatible with Paramount Plus.
- Restart your device.
- Clear cache and cookies.
- Also, you can contact customer support.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Yes, paramount+ is almost compatible with every device, including Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1.
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime. All you need to do is:
- Go to paramountplus.com and sign into your account.
- After signing in, click on the profile picture of your account.
- Now scroll down and choose ‘Cancel subscription.’ And you are done.
How do I watch Paramount Plus on my TV?
How do I get Paramount Plus on Xfinity TV? Here are some easy steps to get Paramount Plus:
- Visit the Paramount Plus app and Sign in.
- Choose on the Web.
- You will get a code with the Website.
- Then visit Paramount’s official website on your PC or Mobile, Enter the activation code, then choose “Activate”.
- Now you can start streaming Paramount Plus on TV.
How do I get Paramount Plus for free?
You can watch free Episodes on Paramount Plus by visiting Paramount’s official website on any supported device, or to watch free with your TV provider login credentials, just visit CBS’s official website or App.
If you’re curious about getting the premium streaming service from CBS, you might wonder, ‘How do I get Paramount Plus on Xfinity? Well, you must sign up for a subscription. After that, you can start watching Paramount Plus Xfinity for free, but you must pay a monthly fee. And a premium VPN will help you to access anywhere in the globe.