Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
If you're looking for an answer to the question "How to watch Paramount plus on Xfinity?" then you've come to the right place. keep reading the blog for complete easy steps.
Can I get Paramount Plus on Xfinity? Yes, you can have Paramount plus on Xfinity. Paramount+ is a subscription service that lets you stream movies and television shows from a list of more than 20,000 channels.
However, it is available to customers of all ages and comes with several benefits, including unlimited streaming and free movie rentals. You can even watch a live concert in your hometown. Whereas you will need a premium VPN to access Paramount plus worldwide. (We recommend ExpressVPN).
How to watch paramount plus on Xfinity [Quick Steps 2022]
Follow these simple steps to watch Paramount on Xfinity:
- Download and subscribe to a premium VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Select Paramount on your device.
- Login with your Credentials and select the US server.
- Now, Access Paramount and enjoy watching hassle-free content on it.
Quick Overview: 5 Best VPNs to Watch Paramount+ from Anywhere via VPN:
In this, we will give a brief overview of the 5 best VPNs for unblocking multiple Geo-restricted channels and websites.
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Paramount+ anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: Is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network, offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, and 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity [Detailed Analysis in 2022]
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- ExpressVPN offers excessive speed and a reputation for reliability and security. It guarantees no lagging and a fast connection, With more than 3,000 servers across 160 locations.
- The built-in speed test in Express VPN lets you see how fast your VPN is going and gives you the surety to choose another server that works better for you easily. It has a total of 29 high-speed servers located around the United States.
- Their service assures that your activities remain anonymous at all times. Using 256-bit encryption and DNS leak protection means Express VPN does not store any activity logs for the Users on its network. In addition, a kill switch feature says that if any VPN connection breaks down, it will not leak your data and save it in their VPN tunnel.
- The real stand-out service could be its customer service, available 24/7. You can contact them by live chat or email; they are experts and can talk about any technical issue.
- The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but it is worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- ExpressVPN has an app for all of the common devices, including Firestick, that allows you to access Disney Plus from countries that aren’t supported. With ExpressVPN, you get 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading speed in the United States.
- By subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN to Stream Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- NordVPN is the best VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up, and use. In addition, it boasts a massive server network, with over 1600 servers in the United States alone.
- NordVPN uses NordLynx tunneling protocol; Nord developed itself, which provides extremely fast connections, wherever you are. It retains up to 90% of your connection speed and does not slow it down.
- NordVPN is located in Panama, which is very privacy-friendly. By default, it uses 256-bit AES encryption. Still, you can also enable a kill switch that assures you to fully secure your data, leaving no traces in their servers.
- NordVPN is the most reliable and cheaper than most VPNs.
- In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24-monthly plan, which is $3.71/per month.
Surfshark – A Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- Surfshark is one of the most affordable VPN services.
- Surfshark’s jurisdiction is the British Virgin Islands which is already known for security surveillance.
- Surfshark provides smooth streaming without any buffering for its user interface.
- Surfshark also offers unlimited simultaneous connections, exceptionally high speed, and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries. So you can find the best server closest to you.
- Surfshark offers all the classic privacy measures in one place – it has AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and WireGuard. In addition, Surfshark utilizes private DNS on their servers which adds an extra layer of protection to your data.
- 6. Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 monthly, which undercuts every premium VPN.
- In the event that you are dissatisfied with the service, you can request a full refund through Surfshark’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with many options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with a 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and Wire Guard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Paramount plus is available in the US, including Canada, Latin America, now the United Kingdom, and a few other countries. Thus, if you want to access it in a geo-restricted region, you will need a VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity or any other device.
However, a premium VPN will help you unblock all the security restrictions and change your real IP into another one by connecting with a US server.
How Do I Get Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Follow these steps to sign-up Paramount plus on your Xfinity gadget:
- First sign-up Paramount plus app on Xfinity. (You can avail 7-day free trial)
- Then Click the Xfinity button by using your remote.
- To navigate the Paramount plus, select the Apps first.
- Select the sign-in button once you enter your credentials.
- According to your interest in logging in, choose between (On my TV or On the Web)
- You’ll get an activation code shown on your TV screen by selecting “On the Web.”
- Sign in and visit paramountplus.com/Xfinity.
- Now stream Paramount Plus on your Xfinity, Xfinity Flex, or X1 gadget and enjoy.
You want to access Paramount Plus on Xfinity Device while having its subscription?
By using TV:
- Go to settings and click on Sign In.
- Select my TV.
- To sign in, put your email address and password.
By using paramount plus web:
- First, open settings and click on ‘Sign in.’
- Choose paramountplus.com
- You will receive a code and a site. Save the code note because you’ll need it for the next step.
- Enter the activation code and click ‘Activate‘ after visiting paramountplus.com/Xfinity on your phone or PC.
Now you can stream your favorite shows on your Xfinity device.
Want To Upgrade Your Plan?
Below are the steps to upgrade your plan:
- Go to the paramountplus.com app and click on your name in the upper given option OR select the ‘Ad-Free button‘
- To access this page, click on “Account.”
- See the Subscription & Billing category and click on the ‘Upgrade‘ option; you’ll get a confirmation of your upgraded Premium status on your screen.
- If you switch the plan in the middle of a free trial, you probably forget about your free trial and will be billed instantly.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity with a Free VPN?
Yes, but we don’t recommend using a free VPN to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity. Free VPNs are not safe and sure in the first place; on the other hand, they will slow down your connectivity and provide you with power bandwidth.
However, we never suggest using a Free VPN, but a premium VPN is essential to use and will give you a hassle-free connection with huge servers worldwide. (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
How much is Paramount plus on Xfinity?
Essential: It is an ad-supported plan which costs $4.99/month and save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $49.99/year. And it does not include your local live CBS station.
Premium: Commercial free plan with almost the same benefits, which costs just $9.99/month or save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $99.99/year, and similarly, it does not include your local live CBS station
Getting Errors While Streaming?
You presumably have ad blockers turned on, and you’d need to turn them off to access Paramount Plus content without interruption. In addition, your firewall’s restrictions may be preventing access to paramountplus.com. Check to see if your firewall has any limits.
How can I fix streaming issues on my device?
Are you facing a troubling issue while streaming paramount plus? When trying to access the content, errors like loading image, black screen, and unavailable video message. Thus, you can choose your device below for troubleshooting tips.
However, if you want to access it on the web browser, desktop, or mobile, first select > Check your browser > Disable ad blocker/ Turn off tracking protection for your platform’s specific info.
Paramount Plus Not Working on Xfinity – [Quick Fixes]
You can try a number of things if Paramount Plus isn’t working on your Xfinity TV box. Follow these troubleshooting procedures as a result.
Make sure You Have a Compatible Device: Even some Xfinity TV boxes that are quite new are incompatible with Paramount+. You ought to see a notification advising you to upgrade or replace your equipment if it is the root of the problem. This implies that you need to get in touch with Xfinity and request a TV streaming device that works with Paramount Plus.
Clear Memory Cache: Sometimes, removing cookies and caches can make the difference in your streaming. Go to the settings > clear cookies and caches and delete them all > Click ‘Ok.’
Restart Your Device: To sort out the issue, restart your router and the devices, Xfinity TV box, and your TV set; now, wait for a few seconds and plug in all the devices to connect with the router again.
Ask for help: If you’re still facing technical issues after applying all the fixes, then ask for direct assistance from the desired companies.
How To Upgrade Or Change Your Billing Information?
Following are the steps to upgrade or change your billing information:
- Visit parmountplus.com on your gadget (Laptop/PC).
- Then click on Edit Billing Information or Edit Payment information) and you can now edit or change your payment method.
Xfinity Paramount Plus Error 1106/3205
If you are seeing these error codes and getting into trouble with it? Follow the given instructions to stream and enjoy your favorite shows and movies.
- First, select the “Ok” button on the error page,
- You will be redirected to the last page, which might sort the error. Now again, try to stream the video.
- You may turn off the Paramount plus app and restart it to refresh the app. Now, you can try to stream the video.
- Or, you can ask for the help from the company.
FAQs on Paramount Plus on Xfinity
Can I use Paramount+ on multiple devices?
Yes, Paramount+ is compatible with a wide range of gadgets. Regardless of how many devices you use to access Paramount+, you could be limited to the number of concurrent streams (measured across all content available on Paramount+) at any given time.
Is paramount plus free on Xfinity?
No, it is not free to watch. You should subscribe to it first, and then you’ll be able to watch it. And the subscription plan is already described above.
How much is Paramount plus on Xfinity?
- Essential (ad-supported) costs $4.99/month.
- Premium (commercial-free) costs $9.99/month.
Can I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Yes, paramount+ is almost compatible with every device, including Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1
Can I cancel Paramount Plus Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime. All you need to do is:
- Go to paramountplus.com and sign in to your account.
- After signing in, click on the profile picture of your account.
- Now scroll down and choose ‘Cancel subscription.’ And you are done.
If you’re curious about getting the premium streaming service from CBS, you might be wondering ‘How to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity? Well, You must sign up for a subscription. After that, you can start watching Paramount Plus for free, but you will need to pay a monthly fee. And a premium VPN will help you to access anywhere in the globe.