Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Sling TV available in UK? No, Sling TV is not available in UK. However, you can use a premium VPN to watch Sling TV in UK. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Sling TV in UK? No, you cannot watch Sling TV in UK unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has secure servers in the USA and the best encryption.
Unfortunately, Sling TV is available in the USA only. If you try to stream Sling TV in UK you will be redirected to a geo-restriction error. The geo-restrictions are imposed by the content providers who want to protect their rights and ensure that their content is only available in authorized regions.
So, if you are traveling or residing outside the USA and wondering, can I stream Sling TV in UK? No, you cannot stream Sling TV in UK because of the content regulations. However, there’s a workaround. You can use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to get a US IP address in UK to manipulate Sling TV geo-location servers. It will give the impression that the traffic is coming from the USA.
How to watch Sling TV in UK with a VPN [Quick Guide Sept 2023]
Can you unblock Sling TV in UK? Yes, you can unblock Sling TV in the UK with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN and Install its application on your streaming device. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has 23+ secure US servers and the best VPN plans. (Get ExpressVPN Now and Save 49% with additional free access for 3 months)
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN app with your credentials and connect to a lightning-fast US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the official site of Sling TV to watch on-demand and live content in the UK.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Sling TV in UK?
You need a VPN to watch Sling TV in UK because it allows you to create a secure and encrypted connection to a server located in the USA to get around the geo-restrictions. Once you connect to ExpressVPN’s American server, you can effectively spoof your actual location and give the impression that you are streaming Sling TV from the USA.
Can you unblock Sling TV in UK without a VPN? No, you cannot unblock Sling TV in UK without a VPN. If you attempt to access Sling TV in UK, you will receive the following error message:
Does Sling TV work in UK? Yes, Sling TV works in UK with a premium VPN. It will mask your local IP with an American IP to manipulate YouTube geo-location detectors. You can easily get around YouTube’s geo-restriction with a premium VPN.
Sling TV only works in the USA and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a trustworthy streaming VPN like ExpressVPN to switch your virtual location to America. It will trick the Sling TV firewalls into believing that the traffic is coming from the USA. As a result, Sling TV will grant you unrestricted access to its compelling content library.
The most recommended VPN to watch Sling TV in UK is ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities and best-in-class security features.
Top 5 VPNs to Get Sling TV in UK [Quick Overview Sept 2023]
Can you use Sling TV in UK? Yes, you can use Sling TV in UK with a premium VPN. Following is a quick overview of the best Sling TV VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for GBP 5.28/month. You can get three extra months free of ExpressVPN with a yearly subscription. That’s 15 months for 12 – a 49% saving.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It is one of the largest services with comprehensive online protection. It costs GBP 1.73/month for three years.
- NordVPN: It is the most reliable VPN to watch Sling TV in UK. It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of GBP 2.94 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for GBP 1.97/month for its 2-year package network that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and seven highly optimized server locations in the USA. It is the most secure VPN to watch Sling TV in UK. It costs GBP 1.58 monthly for three years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to watch Sling TV in UK [Detailed Analysis September 2023]
Does Sling TV work in UK? No, Sling TV does not work in UK because of geo-restriction. However, you can use a premium VPN service to watch your favorite shows on Sling TV in UK.
After testing 40+ VPNs, we have highlighted the 5 best VPNs to watch Sling TV in UK:
ExpressVPN – Secure VPN Connection to Access Sling TV in UK
The second VPN in the list, best for unblocking geo-restricted platforms, is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is known best for its privacy concerns and reliability.
Let’s have a look at the core functionalities of ExpressVPN:
- It has 3000+ servers in almost 94+ countries.
- AES 256-bit encryption enables users to mask their IP Addresses and DNS leaks.
- Zero-log privacy is another core service of ExpressVPN.
- It offers a 1-year package for just $8.32/month, along with a 30-day payback guaranteed.
- 5 simultaneous connections with a single account so that you can enjoy the services to the maximum.
- A DNS server makes it viable for users to surf online easily and is connected to the server, fearlessly of being monitored by any third party due to encryption techniques.
- Protocols that make the server even more trustable, like OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP, strengthen the users’ privacy concerns.
- WireGuard is also available in the functionality to make users’ privacy concerns visible and preserved.
- 24/7 hours online chat support is also there for users so they can share their queries and get a response in a timely.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
You can also watch the following channels with ExpressVPN:
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Sling TV in UK
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN Network To Stream Sling TV in UK
- If you’re going after a big name with reasonable pricing packages, NordVPN is your best choice!
- NordVPN offers 5400+ servers from 60+ countries, with around 2000 servers from the USA.
- The pricing package starts from $11.95 per month, whereas, for a 2-year plan, you can save up to 68% and can get it for only $3.71/per month.
- NordVPN offers multiple servers in different regions worldwide and is the first-rated safety-level network with a top-layered encryption technique.
- AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, NordLynx, L2TP, and Split-tunneling with Kill Switch to prevent a data breach.
- NordVPN is highly admissible and secured regarding secure surfing, with device compatibilities like Windows, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Sling TV, and other mediums.
- You can easily unblock YouTube TV, HBO Max, Acorn TV, Fox Sports Go, and many other geo-restricted platforms and channels.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
Surfshark – Fastest Speed Servers for Streaming Sling TV in UK
Surfshark is one of the best VPN service providers, with all the core functionality required for accessing any geo-restricted platform. Its essential feature is to speed up the connection, so the streaming is fast and doesn’t lack in between.
Let’s have a look at the core functionalities of Surfshark VPN:
- The fastest speed is the core attribute of the best VPN, making it admirable and famous in the market.
- It possesses almost 3200+ servers covering 61+ countries overall.
- It prioritizes maintaining user privacy and is secure to stream videos with guaranteed high speed.
- Surfshark offers an exclusive 2-year plan in the amount of $2.21 per month. One of the lowest price rates with amazing features and functionalities.
- Moreover, 24/7 chat support is another core feature of Surfshark, solving customers’ queries instantly.
- All of the servers located in the USA are fast and highly secure for unblocking geo-restricted platforms, i.e., Sling TV channels outside the USA.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
You can also watch the following channels with Surfshark:
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Sling TV in UK
- You can quickly discover a fast server near you through AtlasVPN’s network of 750+ servers spread across 39 locations. For added protection and to ensure that no data is saved on any server, all of these servers run with WireGuard protocol.
- It also uses crafts tunnels with IPSec/IKEv2 along with SHA-384 and PFS for added security and protection. This VPN also has super-strong AES-256 for data encryption, DNS leak protection, a kill switch, and many servers to choose from.
- AtlasVPN has a no-logs policy for user internet behavior, and they don’t keep track of their users’ activity, DNS requests, or any other information that could be linked to them. Moreover, AtlasVPN allows you to share files with as many people as you want securely. Buffering lags and other difficulties are addressed via streaming-optimized servers.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is included with AtlasVPN. Given the lowest monthly billing cost of $1.99, the 3-year plan provides the best value for money, provided you can commit for the long run.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
Can I watch Sling TV App in UK with a Free VPN?
Yes, a free VPN can be used to view Sling TV in UK, but we do not encourage it. Free VPNs lack proper security procedures and cannot bypass geo-restrictions on streaming sites like Sling TV and Hulu in UK. Not only will you be unable to access Sling TV in UK, but you also risk disclosing your data to third parties.
Therefore, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch Sling TV in UK. It prevents data leaks, speed throttling and protects your online identity.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in UK?
You need an American payment method to subscribe to Sling TV in UK. However, there are a few other options for signing up for Sling TV in UK without using an American credit card.
Here’s how you can subscribe to Sling TV in UK without using a US credit card:
Method 1: How to Subscribe to Sling TV in UK with a Paypal Gift Card?
You can get a Sling TV subscription in the UK by purchasing a PayPal gift card and redeeming it on their website. To begin, follow the below-mentioned steps to sign up for Sling TV in UK:
- Get a Sling TV PayPal gift card.
- The code will be delivered to your email address when you receive a gift card.
- Using a VPN, connect to the US server.
- Then go to the Sling TV website.
- Enter your PayPal gift card code.
- And you are good to go to enjoy your favorite content on Sling TV UK.
Method 2: How to Get Sling TV Subscription in UK with American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up for Sling TV in UK using a US virtual prepaid card. So, here’s how you can do it.
- Browse the StatesPay website on your favorite device and select “Sign Up.”
- Now fill in all the required information to create a virtual prepaid card in the United States.
- Once the account has been established, you can transfer funds using any Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.
- Then connect to the VPN server in the United States.
- Now you can sign up for Sling TV with your StatesPay US virtual prepaid card by visiting the Sling TV website.
Sling TV UK Price and Subscription Plans
There are two types of Sling TV subscriptions: Blue and Orange. The Orange and Blue plans include 20+ channels, including BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more.
When you sign up for both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange subscriptions, Sling TV gives you a 25% discount. You can also take advantage of their $10 off (pay $25 instead of $35 for your first month) welcome deal, which includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours). Moreover, on the intro offer, you’ll have access to 30+ channels and thousands of TV series and movies for free.
You can choose from any of them, or as per our recommendation, you can also choose from the Orange + Blue plan, which will save you money overpaying for them separately.
How much is Sling TV in UK?
As a cord-cutter, you must wonder how much does Sling TV cost in UK? Well, the following are the Sling TV Price and Subscription plans:
|Sling Blue||Sling Orange||Sling Orange + Blue|
|Price in US Dollars||USD 35/mo||USD 35/mo||USD 50/mo|
|Price in Great Britain Pounds||GBP 29.07/mo||GBP 29.07/mo||GBP 41.53/mo|
|Number of Screens||3||1||1-3|
|DVR Storage||50 Hours||50 Hours||50 Hours|
Compatible Devices with Sling TV in UK
Here are the devices that are compatible with Sling TV:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Google Chromecast
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs
So, no worries if you are wondering how to get Sling TV in the UK on these above-compatible devices! Because below down, I’m going to tell you how to download Sling TV for UK on those devices, so don’t stop reading!
How to Watch Sling TV in UK on Android Device?
You can watch Sling TV in UK on Android devices by following the below steps:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Then install the VPN application on your Android device.
- Connect to a US server over the VPN.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Then Tap on ‘Account.’
- Add Another Account.
- Insert New Gmail ID (with the US as region)
- Then return to Play Store and search for Sling TV App.
- Then Download and Install Sling TV App on your Devices.
- Enjoy watching your favorite shows by logging in with your credentials.
How can I watch Sling TV in the UK on iOS Device?
Can I get Sling TV in UK? Yes, you can watch Sling TV App in UK on iOS devices by following the below steps:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
- Then install the VPN application on your device.
- Connect to a US server over the VPN.
- Open App Store on your device.
- Then tap on Apple ID.
- Change the Country/ Region to the US.
- Then return to App Store.
- Search for Sling TV App.
- Then Download and Install Sling TV App on your device.
- Log in with your credentials to watch your favorite Sling TV shows.
How Can I get Sling TV UK on Roku?
Can you get Sling TV on Roku? You can watch Sling TV App in UK on Roku by following the below steps:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote control.
- Using your remote control, go to the Search tab and type Sling TV.
- To pick the Sling TV app, press OK on your remote.
- Then go to Add Channel and select Sling TV.
- Once Sling TV has finished downloading, it will display on the Roku home screen.
- Then go to the icon and press OK.
- Log in to the Sling TV app with your credentials to watch Sling TV for UK.
How Can I Watch Sling TV UK on Firestick?
If you are using a Firestick device, then this is how you can use Firestick Sling TV easily.
- Choose and subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Install its app on your device.
- Open the app and connect to a US-based server (preferably from New York).
- Go to the ‘Search’ option at the top of your home screen. You can spot it from its magnifying glass icon.
- Type ‘Fox News’ on the search bar and select from the given options.
- Under ‘Apps and Games,’ go for the Sling News logo and stream away!
How to install Sling TV in UK on Mac?
You can watch Sling TV in UK on Mac by following the below steps:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Then install the VPN application on your Mac.
- Connect to a US server over the VPN.
- Open your browser and go to the official Sling TV website.
- Then click on Install Now to get the Sling TV app.
- Under the Laptops & Computers category, select the Apple icon.
- Once the download is complete, install the Sling TV App.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Log in with your credentials and start watching live TV.
How to Stream Sling TV in UK on Xbox?
You can watch Sling TV in UK on Xbox by following the below steps:
- Switch on your Xbox One.
- Then go to Store, then Apps.
- Now select Browse all apps from the drop-down menu.
- Then type Sling TV in the search box.
- Install Sling TV by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- After the Sling TV app has been installed, open it.
- Then log in with your credentials to the Sling TV app.
- Now you can watch your favorite TV shows on your Xbox One.
What to watch on Sling TV in UK?
What can I watch on Sling TV? Here is the list of Movies and Shows on Sling TV:
Movies to watch on Sling TV in the UK:
- The Shape of Water
- Gardens Trespass
- Zero Dark Thirty
- The Upside
- Mega Snake
- Shark Attack 2
- Just Mercy
- Mercenary for Justice
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Labor Pains
- The Illusionist
- Flag Day
Shows to Watch on Sling TV UK:
- Better Call Saul
- Killing Eve
- Black Sails
- Impeachment: American Crime Story
- Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy
- The Chi
How to Fix the Sling TV not working error?
Even if you use a VPN to connect to a US-based server, you are still unable to watch Sling TV in UK. To fix the Sling TV not working error, you’ll need to make a few minor adjustments, which we’ve detailed below:
- Ensure your browser’s cache, cookies, and history are cleared before accessing Sling TV.
- Turn off the device’s GPS or location service feature first. Connect to any other US-based VPN server by disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN.
- Clear your DNS cache.
- Open Command Prompt and run ipconfig/flushdns on the command prompt.
How do I change my location on Sling TV?
You can change the location on Sling TV by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to Download a VPN application.
- Secondly, you must enter all the details required on the Sign-up page.
- Then log in to your VPN service provider with the Credentials you get through your Email or Phone Number.
- Then play any video on the Sling TV website, and enjoy the Quick Streaming of the Sling TV Channel.
FAQs on Sling TV in UK
Can I watch Sling TV in UK?
Yes, you can access Sling TV in UK, with the help of a VPN service provider mentioned in the article.
Does Sling TV App work with a VPN?
Yes, you can easily access Sling TV App with a VPN connection so that your current IP address will be masked and your physical location will be replaced with a dummy one, making it easier for you to access and stream videos!
Can I download Sling TV App in different locations?
Yes, you can download Sling TV App in different locations, with a VPN connection, and by selecting the US Server corresponding to the location selected.
Can I watch Sling TV Channel in another country?
Yes, you can watch Sling TV Channel anywhere with a VPN connection by selecting the server that works perfectly with the accessibility of Sling TV, and then watch all your favorite shows anywhere despite the physical location.
Can I access Sling TV App on multiple devices?
Yes, you can access Sling TV App on multiple devices simultaneously, but the variance of multiple accounts varies and depends on the package you are allowed with. If you have Sling Orange, you can only stream through one device, whereas if you have Sling Blue, you can easily stream on 3 different devices. A mixture of both Orange And Blue Sling enables you to stream four devices simultaneously.
Is Sling TV compatible with a VPN?
Yes, it works efficiently with a VPN connection and doesn’t break down the connections.
Can you create a Sling TV App Account outside the USA easily?
No, you can not create a Sling TV App Account directly outside the USA because you will acquire an American payment method.
How to Get Sling TV Free Trial?
You can get receive a free trial of Sling TV in the UK on different devices; here are a few steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with the server in the US.
- Now visit Sling TV’s official website for Free Trial.
- Enter the email address to create a new account.
- Here you go! Start streaming your Sling TV Free Trial.
Is it allowed to bypass blackouts with a VPN on Sling TV?
Of course, you must pick any VPN server in the state that matches your desired watch. But remember that you have to use that VPN service provider that allows you to pick the respective city, not just the country!
The Sling TV App is one of the best and most amazing Entertainment Streaming Service platforms, with a wide range of high-quality content and videos. All those who want to access Sling TV in UK, have to use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN; otherwise, it’s nearly impossible.