Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
What are the most significant moments of your life? Your first kiss? Your first love? Graduating college? Your first day at work? Maybe your wedding night? Or becoming a parent? But your story is not about any of those big moments but about the little things that make it happen.
Little things, the season that came out 4 years ago was just another series back then but today it became one of the most-watched and loved shows in Indian Netflix history. Kavya Kulkarni and Dhruv Vats share a beautiful part of their life through this show. The couple lives together in a house that they make a home with romance, love, fights, care, and whatnot. But that is not all this show tells you about. It tells you about walking home to a person that caresses your hair while you think about how life is changing its dimension for you. This show is about a home that you can walk in while everything else is walking out of your life. This show tells you about the mess that life creates all at once and how a companion can bring life out of this mess.
All in all, this show is all about being able to tackle life when it knocks you down. Personally, what I feel is that this show is the Indian saga of love life. Cause the Biryani Monster and Mr. Bhukaad carry all their sorrows of personal life and professional life to their home, where both of them sit together and sort it all out.
Little Things Season 4 Official Trailer
Season 1 started with showing their lives normal, where love had a big part of their life but then life itself came in, with sorrows, with failures, with distance, with situations that were complex but altogether in the three seasons together we saw them being there for each other, solving all of the problems by stepping out of their way to make their partner feel comfortable.
Little Things Season 4 is about to come out on the 15th of October. But, only to a certain library of Netflix. If you are an Indian ex-pat that wants to watch Little Things Season 4 in a country other than India then you might have to follow these steps.
- Subscribe and download a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN
- Signup, get the credentials, and Install the VPN.
- Login and connect to an Indian Server from the List
- Head to Netflix and Enjoy watching Little Things Season 4.
Little Things Season 4 Cast
- Mithila Palkar as Kavya Kulkarni
- Dhruv Sehgal as Dhruv Vats
- Navni Parihar in the character of IIa Kulkarni.
- Rishi Deshpande, in the character of Satish Kulkarni.
- Loveleen Mishra in the character of Dhruv’s mother.
- Vena Nair in the name of Mrs. Lata Iyer.
- Abhishek Bhalerao in the character of Murthy.
- Priyanka Arya in the name of Sushmita.
- Varun Tiwari in the character of Akshay.
- Anika Ghaisas in the character of Nupur.
Well, this show has already gained popularity and the new trailer of Little Things Season 4 has made the fans of the show to be more curious about what is to happen next. Honestly, I am waiting for it too. So, let’s see where the writers take this show this time but it will surely be something great to watch.