Why is my Hulu not working on Smart TV? Your Hulu not working on Smart TV may have several issues. Read the blog to know which issue, in particular, is affecting your Hulu streaming experience on Smart TV.
Why is Hulu not working on my Smart TV? Hulu not working on Smart TV is based on many reasons. Several internal issues may cause Hulu not to work on certain devices.
You do not have to worry, though, because here, we will share some very simple ways to help you stream away Hulu easily on your smart TV.
Make sure you are equipped with a reliable VPN, though, as it is important to bypass the geo-restrictions on this streaming site if you live outside the USA.
How to Make Hulu Work on Smart TV with a VPN [Easy Steps Jun 2023]
Here is how to make Hulu work on a Smart TV with a VPN.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Install its app on your phone.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Install Hulu, and log into it with your credentials.
- That’s it! You can now stream Hulu on your smart TV.
Why Doesn’t Hulu Work on Smart TV?
Hulu doesn’t work on Smart TV based on several reasons. Below are some of the most common reasons Hulu doesn’t work on your Smart TV.
Crashed Hulu Server
When there is a large amount of traffic on your Hulu app, chances are that your app will crash or get down for some time. There is nothing to worry about; all you need to do is wait until it gets fixed.
Poor Internet Speed
A lousy internet connection is one of the most common reasons why Hulu wouldn’t work on your smart TV. So, make sure to get it fixed ASAP!
Using a VPN Service that is Not Authorized
Using unauthorized or free VPNs can mess things up for you. We highly prefer you use a reliable and premium VPN that can help you bypass geo-restrictions if you live outside the USA. If you ask us, we highly recommend ExpressVPN.
Outdated Hulu Smart TV Application
Using an outdated app will cause hindrances in how you stream Hulu on a smart TV, so make sure you have updated your app beforehand.
Caches and Cookies
Caches and cookies often cause too much data to be collected on the app, which may cause interruptions during streaming. So, clear out your cookies and caches to stream Hulu on smart TV easily.
How to Make Hulu Work on Smart TV?
Now that you have learned what causes Hulu to not work on a smart TV, here are some solutions to combat this issue.
Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu on your Smart TV
The classic ‘uninstall and reinstall’ works better than you think when making Hulu work on your smart TV. Here is how you can do that.
- Choose Settings which is under the App portion.
- Then, select uninstall by going to Hulu. Select Delete.
- Tap on the Home button.
- Use the search bar to search Hulu.
- To download Hulu, select the download button.
- That’s it. Try running it again normally on your device.
Reset your Wi-Fi Router
You can reset your Wi-Fi router by manually plugging it out and then back in. This will take some time, but it will hopefully connect your Hulu with a smart TV.
Update Hulu App on Smart TV
Are you looking for ways to update Hulu app on your smart TV? Here is how you can do that.
- Visit the Smart Hub on your Smart TV.
- After that, visit Apps and then on the Hulu app.
- Make sure to follow the instructions on your screen to update Hulu.
- Finally, open your Hulu app and stream away as usual.
Clear Hulu App Cache on Samsung Smart TV
Do you need clarification on how to clear Hulu ap cache on your Samsung smart TV? Don’t worry; we got you.
- Press the home button on your Smart TV’s remote.
- Select settings.
- Later, choose Support by scrolling down.
- Opt for the Device Care option.
- Choose the option of Select Storage Management from your screen.
- Choose Hulu, then click View Details.
- Select clear data, then go for clear the cache.
- Finally, click enter on your remote.
FAQs – Hulu Not Working on Smart TV
How do you reset Hulu on Smart TV using a Wi-Fi device?
You can reset Hulu on smart TV using a Wi-Fi device by manually unplugging and re-plugging it.
Why is Hulu suddenly not working on my Smart TV?
Your Hulu not working on your smart TV could have several reasons, including outdated apps, crashed servers, poor internet, loaded caches, cookies, etc.
Why did Hulu stop working on my Samsung Smart TV?
Hulu stopped working on Samsung smart TV for several reasons, out of which an outdated server is among the most common reasons.
Is Hulu having issues right now?
No, Hulu is not having any issues currently.
Does Hulu work on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, Hulu works well on Samsung Smart TV.
If you are wondering why Hulu is not working on a smart TV, try checking for one of the errors mentioned in this blog and follow through with the solutions step by step.
It will help you stream away Hulu easily on your smart TV. If you live outside the USA, subscribe to a VPN, like ExpressVPN, to easily bypass the geo-ban.