Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Crave TV is a Canadian streaming service that is geo-restricted outside Canada, which means Crave TV in Australia is geo-restricted. However, the best way to watch Crave TV is through a premium VPN. This guide will provide you all the information regarding which VPNs to choose and how to stream Crave TV in Australia with a VPN on your smart devices. So, here’s how you can do it!
Unblock Crave TV in Australia [Quick Guide]
To watch Crave TV in Australia, follow the steps below:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Crave TV in Australia?
Crave TV analyses the IP addresses of users to figure out where they are. It will almost immediately restrict your access if it determines that the traffic is coming from beyond its coverage region. You’ll get the following geolocation error:
We’re sorry, this content is only available for viewing in Canada. 72
So, if you are trying to access Crave TV outside Canada you will receive this error. However, if you follow the instructions outlined above, you will be able to unblock the channel no matter where you are. So, below is the list of 3 best VPNs that will bypass Crave TV’s geo-restrictions without any lag.
Quick Overview – Top 3 VPNs to Watch Crave TV in Australia
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide with 4 servers in Canada. It has 4 highly optimized servers in Canada. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This one is a low-cost VPN that is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 4 servers in Canada.
- NordVPN: It is a high-bandwidth VPN with more than 5200 servers worldwide and 7 servers in Canada. Its 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Crave TV in Australia
Following are the best VPNs to watch Crave TV in Australia:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Crave TV in Australia
- Its servers are available in a whopping 94 countries. This comprises servers in 15 different cities around the United States, including Los Angeles and New York.
- Its high-speed servers and unlimited bandwidth allow for smooth streaming, even in HD.
- A kill switch, DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection are other features that contribute to your online security.
- This VPN is concerned about your security, as proven by the use of 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data.
- It also doesn’t store any logs that can be used to identify you, allowing you to remain anonymous when surfing the web.
- Customer service is available by email or live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well a 30 day money back guarantee.
- It is compatible with a wide range of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation.
Surfshark – An Affordable VPN to access Crave TV in Australia
- It has 1041 servers in 61 countries to get the most convenient alternative. Surfshark features servers in every major location, including the USA, UK, Australia and many others.
- Moreover, its CleanWeb feature prevents you from seeing unwanted adverts.
- Your data will be secure thanks to the MultiHop double VPN system and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, can be used on an unlimited number of devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark will not save any information that could be used to identify you. If you have any problems, live chat-based help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to watch Crave TV in Australia
- NordVPN comes with fast connectivity and throughput with 5400+ servers placed worldwide for the users allocated in different locations and different servers in Canada.
- This VPN protects your traffic with 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks.
- Users of NordVPN can automatically block advertisements and viruses, as well as connect to obfuscated servers for even more anonymity.
- This service adheres to a strict no-logs policy and, even if asked, cannot divulge anything about your actions. Email and live chat support are available at all times.
- It also provides 24-hour customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Can I Watch Free VPN to Watch Crave TV in Australia?
Yes, you can but I strongly advise you to avoid using a free VPN. The great majority of free VPN services do not offer high-quality content or ease of use. They don’t have the operating systems they need to back up their work, and using them is time consuming. The internet is typically sporadic and sluggish, and the provider simply does not give the required range of IP addresses for a VPN to work.
How to Subscribe to Crave TV in Australia?
- After you subscribe to VPN, follow the below steps to get Crave TV subscription:
- Go to the official website of Crave TV.
- Click Subscribe in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can either sign up through Crave or through your service provider.
- Click Start Watching Now if you don’t have a cable subscription that includes Crave.
- After that, enter your email address as well as your password.
- Now select your favorite plan.
- Checkout after adding a paid subscription.
- Now you’ve successfully created a Crave TV account.
How Much Does Crave TV Costs in Australia?
The subscription packages cost as follow for Crave TV in Australia:
For Non-Cable Users:
Crave TV: $9.99/month with the following Addons:
- Crave Originals
- Classic HBO
Crave Movies + HBO: $19.98/month with the following Addons:
- Crave Originals
- Current HBO (same time as the US)
- Latest Hollywood movies and hit series
- Six Live channels and On-Demand
Crave Movies + HBO & STARZ: $25.97/month with the following Addons:
- Crave Originals
- Current HBO (same time as the US)
- More Hollywood movies and hit series
- Eight Live channels and On-Demand
- STARZ Originals
For Cable Users:
- Hollywood Suite: $6/month
- Crave: $10/month.
- Super Écran: $15/month.
- Super Channel: $15/month.
- Crave + Movies + HBO: $20/month.
- Crave + Super Écran: $20/month.
- Movies and Series pack: $25/month.
- Crave + Movies + HBO + Super Écran: $30/month.
- Crave + Movies + HBO + STARZ + Super Écran: $35/month.
- Premium Movies and Series pack: $37/month.
- Crave: $9.95/month.
- Movies + Crave + HBO: $19.95/month.
- Crave + Movies + HBO with STARZ: $23.95/month.
- Movies Pack: $28.95/month.
- Movie Lovers Package: $35.00/month.
How to Pay for Crave TV in Australia Without Canadian Bank Account
There is a possibility of getting Crave TV in Australia without having a Canadian Bank Account.
Here we have explained it in simple steps:
- Visit Crave TV and click ‘Subscribe Now’.
- Create an account with your details.
- Now you need to click on “Add gift card” in the payment option.
- Enter your gift card’s PIN to pay for Crave TV in Australia.
Crave TV Not Working With VPN? Here are the fixes you can try!
If your Crave TV is not working even with the VPN, then here are a few fixes that you must try. One of these will work for sure.
- Try a different Canadian server.
- Check your internet connection
- Clear the cache of your browser
- Log out of the VPN app and log back in.
- Uninstall the VPN app and reinstall it again.
- Close your browser window.
- Contact your VPN’s customer support.
Compatible Devices to watch Crave TV in Australia
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Crave TV in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
Crave TV in Australia for Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Crave TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Crave TV is now available on your Android device.
Crave TV in Australia for iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Crave TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
Crave TV in Australia for Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to Canadian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Crave TV in Australia on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
Crave TV in Australia for PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Crave TV in Australia on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Crave TV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Crave TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
Crave TV in Australia for Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Crave TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “Crave TV” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
Crave TV in Australia for Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Crave TV. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Crave TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
Crave TV in Australia for Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Crave TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to Canadian server.
- Enter the word “Crave TV” and press enter.
- The ‘Crave TV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get‘.
- After the Crave TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Crave TV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Crave TV on Firestick in Australia.
Crave TV in Australia for Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a Canadian server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Crave TV app and you are done.
Crave TV in Australia for Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a Canada-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Crave TV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
Crave TV in Australia for PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a Canada-based server.
- Go to the Crave TV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Crave TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on Crave TV in Australia?
Below I have listed some of the top movies and shows along with its channel list to binge-watch on Crave TV in Australia:
List of Crave TV Channels
There are several excellent television networks available in Crave TV to watch in US. It boasts a selection that is beginning to match Netflix, whether you’re in Canada, the United States, UK, Australia or abroad.
Best TV Shows to Watch on Crave TV
- The Night
- The Sopranos
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- True Detective
- Band of Brothers
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Castle Rock
- The Deuce
- Killing Eve
- Game of Thrones
FAQs on Crave TV in Australia
Is Crave TV available in Australia?
Crave TV is not available in Australia. However, if you use a VPN with Canadian servers, you can unblock it.
How can I get Crave TV for free?
There is a way to watch Crave TV for free, but you’ll need a credit card to do so. Crave TV offers a one-month free trial period after which you will be charged. To watch Crave TV for free, cancel your membership immediately before the trial period finishes.
Is using a VPN legal to watch Crave TV in Australia?
Yes, with a premium VPN, you can unblock Crave TV in Australia without any issues. A VPN can mask your location and connect you to a Canadian server so you can watch Crave TV in Australia. However, I highly recommend ExpressVPN to watch Crave TV in Australia.
Can I get Crave TV free trial in Australia?
Yes, if you sign up for Crave TV directly, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial to see if you like the service.
Crave TV offers a lot, but it’s only available in Canada. With our recommended VPN, you can now watch Crave TV in Australia. If you’re moving to Australia and want to keep up with the newest news and TV show episodes on Crave TV, you’ll almost certainly require a VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and Nord VPN to watch Crave TV in Australia.