Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Voot available in Australia? No, Voot is geo-restricted outside India, and to watch Voot in Australia, you will need a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Does Voot work in Australia? No, Voot does not work in Australia unless you use a VPN. This means that the only way to watch Voot in Australia is to connect to a VPN with an Indian server. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Voot in Australia [Quick Guide in December 2022]
Why do you need a VPN to watch Voot Player in Australia?
Voot is now only accessible from India because of a licensing and content rights agreement. If you try to access Voot from another country, you will be instantly denied access to its material. Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus track the user’s IP address, which is produced by local internet service providers and reveals the user’s true location, necessitating the usage of a VPN to hide your true location. If you try to access Voot directly from Australia or any other country outside India, you will get the following message:
However, below we have listed the five best VPNs that can work best with Voot and bypass its geo-restriction and anti-VPN technology.
Top 5 VPNs to Get Voot in Australia [Quick Overview Dec 2022]
Take a look at this quick rundown of the 5 top VPNs in Australia for watching Voot:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable and comes with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 5 highly optimized servers in India. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 24 highly optimized server locations in India, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5200 servers worldwide. NordVPN gives you 30+ servers in India, in 5 different locations. You can get NordVPN for just $3.67/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers over 4 servers in India.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in India, fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Voot in Australia [Tested December 2022]
Based on various essential factors, we’ve developed a list of the 5 best VPNs that work best with Voot. So, for an uninterrupted streaming experience on Voot, you can subscribe to any of the names given below in just one click. Take a look and pick your favorite one!
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Voot in Australia
This VPN is loaded with all the professional features, offering far more than anyone else. It comes with a powerful collection of basic features that provides multiple layers of safety.
By using its own DNS servers, ExpressVPN secures your internet traffic. It offers a vast network of over 3,000 servers spread across 160 cities in 94 countries and browser extensions like WebRTC leak filtering, location spoofing, and HTTPS Everywhere support. This VPN support apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and other operating systems, as well as custom firmware for various routers and extensive instructions and setup guides for Apple TV, Fire TV, PlayStation, Chromebooks, Kindle Fire, and other devices, are among the top-tier platform support options.
Most importantly it does not log any sensitive information. This isn’t a generic marketing promise, unlike most of the competition. The truly outstanding feature, though, is ExpressVPN’s support, which is available via live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Voot in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost Provides you with 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access Voot in Australia
NordVPN is an attractive alternative thanks to its P2P-optimized servers, NordLynx enhanced speeds, and Bitcoin support. The app interfaces aren’t the finest, and regular OpenVPN speeds can be uneven in some regions, but this is a strong VPN with lots to offer users of all skill levels.
The fact that NordVPN supports torrents is a big bonus, and there’s a lot to enjoy in terms of privacy, with a lot of smart features to keep you safe and anonymous online. Performance is good, and this is one of the fastest VPNs we’ve ever examined. It got us into what we needed for Voot (or other streaming material) unblocking, even if it was only through the VPN’s browser extension at times.
The NordVPN network includes 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations in 59 countries, as well as support for six simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee, making it a high-quality jack-of-all-trades VPN worth mentioning.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Voot Australia
Surfshark is one of the best VPNs available, especially for those on a budget. This low-cost VPN service will protect your online privacy while removing geographic restrictions preventing you from using Voot on the road. Surfshark boasts one of the widest server selections among its competitors while being a relatively young player in the VPN business.
They now have over 3200 servers spread over 65 countries. Voot has access from any region on the earth thanks to the VPN service’s three servers in India. You also unblock content on Netflix and other streaming sites worldwide, just like with ExpressVPN.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Voot in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing you with many options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed.
- AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to Subscribe to Voot Channel in Australia?
Monthly subscriptions are INR 99 (AUD1.79), while annual subscriptions are INR 499 (AUD9.02). You can join up for Voot Select regardless of your location using a VPN. Take the following simple steps to subscribe to Voot in Australia.
- Open ExpressVPN and connect to an Indian server to get started.
- Go to the top-left corner of your Voot account and seek an “upgrade button.”
- Click on it to select it.
- Now you will be asked to select a plan to which you want to subscribe.
- Enter your credit card details for payment.
- Wait for the email confirmation to arrive (it should only take a few minutes).
- Finally, you can enjoy Voot Select premium content in Australia by starting the Voot Select app on your device.
How much does Voot Costs in Australia?
Voot has two subscription Plans:
- Monthly Subscription Plan: INR 99 (AUD 1.79)
- Annual Subscription Plan: INR 499 (AUD 9.02)
Can I Use a Free VPN to watch Voot in Australia?
When it comes to free VPNs, you should avoid them, especially if you plan on using one to watch Voot. Most free VPNs have slow download rates, which means you’ll be sitting there every minute waiting for whatever you’re streaming to buffer, which is a pain.
Not only do they have extremely sluggish connection connections, but there’s no guarantee that a free VPN will work with the Voot app. Free VPN providers are constantly restricted by online streaming services worldwide, so what they work with and when they work, if they work, might be hit or miss.
You’ll also be limited in the number of servers you can connect to, severely reducing your chances of getting Voot to work in Australia.
Why does Voot block users from Australia or outside India?
Voot is offered for free in India, with no additional fees, and is very popular among users. Indian content fans in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and other foreign countries cannot watch all of their favorite shows on Voot due to the geo-restrictions.
Unfortunately, these geo-restrictions do not affect Voot. The production houses, also known as copyright holders, are the ones who set these rights on the content, as previously indicated. Voot’s move to limit access to its content to customers outside of India has no hidden objectives. No one knows for sure if it’s because of their advertising or because of their operations.
How to Download Videos from Voot App?
You can download videos from the Voot app for watching shows and movies offline. For downloading videos from the Voot app in Australia, you will need an app called Downloader. Follow these steps and see how you can download your favorite episodes from Voot:
- Go to Voot.com and select the video you want to download.
- Now copy the URL and paste it on a downloader.
- Click the Search button and wait for the video to load.
- Select the video resolution you want and click the ‘Yes‘ button.
- You can now enjoy Voot videos offline.
Compatible Devices to Watch Voot in Australia
Below, you’ll learn about the various devices that work with Voot Australia that can be used to watch Voot in Australia or anywhere else outside India rapidly.
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Install the Voot app on your devices in Australia?
If you want to know how to download Voot in Australia on your devices, then keep reading!
How to Stream Voot in Australia on Android Devices?
Follow these steps to get Voot in Australia on Android Device.
- Open the Google PlayStore, and go to the Account settings section.
- Choose the counties and profile option to select India as a region.
- A warning message might pop up on your screen, accept the changes and wait for a while.
- After changing, go to the VPN application to select an Indian Server.
- Open the Voot App in Australia and Sign in with your details to enjoy your favorite content.
How to Watch Voot in Australia on iOS?
Voot in Australia can be installed on iOS devices by following these steps:
- Go to your device’s “Settings.”
- Then select “iTunes & App Stores” from the list.
- Click on the “Apple ID” option, followed by “View Apple ID.”
- Then, select “Country/Region.”
- Head over to the “Change Country or Region.” Option.
- A long list of countries will appear, from which you select India.
- Now fill in the blanks with all of the necessary information.
- Once connected to the Indian region, go to App Store and search for the Voot app.
- Download and install the Voot app on your iOS device.
- Go to your VPN application and connect to one of its Indian servers.
- That is all there is to it. You are now ready to launch the Voot app, log in to your account, and enjoy Voot streaming in Australia.
How to Watch Voot in Australia on Roku?
Roku Devices doesn’t support VPNs directly, so you need to get ExpressVPN MediaStreamer also, you can configure a VPN on your router.Then Follow all these basic and easy steps:
- Subscribe and Download the VPN app; we Recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with the server in India.
- Choose Click TV & Video.
- Then Click on ‘Voot.’
- Choose ‘Add Channel.’
- Start Streaming Voot in Australia on Roku.
How to Watch Voot in Australia on Firestick?
Use ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer or configure a VPN on your router because Firestick devices don’t support VPNs.
Here are a few easy steps to get Voot in Australia on Firestick.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN; ExpressVPN is our Top Pick.
- Download and Install the VPN application.
- Connect it with the server in India.
- Visit the Channel Store and Look for the Voot application.
- Download and Install Voot Application.
- Log in using your credentials and Enjoy Streaming Voot in Australia on Firestick.
How to Watch Voot in Australia on iOS?
The steps depend on the operating system selected so they might differ, but it will give you a complete idea about how to watch Voot in Australia.
- Go to the setting panel on your iOS devices and look for the ‘iTunes and App Stores option.
- In the ‘iTunes and App stores’ option, click on the ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID.’
- Choose the ‘country’ option, and click on the ‘Change the Country’ option.
- Choose India, and complete the process.
- Visit the App Store, and download the Voot App in Australia.
- Start the VPN application and connect your device to the Indian server to enjoy the steaming!
How to Watch Voot in Australia on Kodi?
Use ExpressVPN’s Mediastreamer, or you can configure a VPN on your router, as Kodi devices don’t work with VPNs.Then, follow the step-by-step guide to get Voot in Australia on Kodi:
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with the server in India.
- Then look for the Voot application on your Kodi Device.
- Download the Voot application. Log in with your Credentials.
- Start Streaming all of your favorite content on Voot in Australia on Kodi.
How to Access Voot in Australia on Smart TV?
Here are some easy steps to get Voot in Australia on Smart TV:
- Download and Install the VPN app on your device. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with the server in India.
- After setting up the VPN on your device, Visit Voot on your web browser.
- Login with your registered ID and Enter the code given on your TV.
- Click ‘Continue’ and Start Streaming Voot in Australia on Smart TV.
How to Get Voot in Australia on a PC?
Follow these quick steps to get Voot in Australia on PC:
- Go to the official Bluestacks website and download it.
- Install the app on your computer or desktop.
- Now, get the Voot apk file.
- Open the Bluestacks app on your PC and press the “Install” button.
- Now, right-click on the “Voot app file” and select “Open.”
- You will receive a notification once the app has been installed.
- Now open it and connect to an India server using the VPN app on your PC.
- Create your account on the Voot app and enjoy trouble-free access to Voot
What to Watch on Voot in Australia?
Now that you know how to get Voot Australia on your devices, it’s time to look at the list below that features some of the best Voot content you can binge-watch now!
The top channels to Watch on Voot in Australia
- Voot eSports
Voot Originals Feature Shows
- Time Out
- Shaadi Boys
- Chinese Bhasad
- It’s Not That Simple
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S03
- Yo Ke Hua Bro
- Stupid Man Smart Phone
Must-watch shows to Watch on Voot in Australia
- Bigg Boss
- Shaadi Boys
- JDJ (Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa)
- Taranath Tantrik
- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
- Balika Vadhu
- Comedy Nights Bachao
- Coke Studio
- Feet Up with The Stars
- Marzi Asura
- American’s Got Talent
- Britain’s Got Talent
- Martha Bakes
FAQs on Voot in Australia
Voot is available in which countries?
Voot is only available in India for now. It is still unavailable outside of the country. Although the streaming service intends to extend to additional nations in the future, there are no formal dates or lists of countries to which it will first reach out.
Why is Voot not working in Australia?
Voot is a geo-restricted service, and it is not available anywhere outside India, which is why it is not working in Australia.
Is it possible to watch Voot in Australia without a VPN?
Without a VPN, there is no way to watch Voot in Australia. It’s a geo-restricted service that can only be unlocked via a VPN.
How to download the Voot app in Australia?
Following are the steps to download the Voot app in Australia.
- Visit the Google Play store now.
- Set “India” as your area by going to account “Settings” and then tapping on “Countries and Profiles.”
- You’ll get a warning prompt; don’t be concerned and accept it to go on.
- The system will switch your Google Play Store to an Indian one once you approve the modifications. Type “Voot app” into the search bar to find and install it.
- Open your VPN app and connect to an India server as soon as the Voot app has been loaded.
- Finally, open the Voot app on your Android phone, sign in with your existing account or create a new one (which is free), and then start watching Indian content on demand.
How to watch Bigg Boss in Australia?
It’s simple; you have to subscribe to a reliable VPN connection like ExpressVPN and enjoy watching Bigg Boss on Voot.
Is Voot in India Free?
Residents of India enjoy unlimited access to all of Voot’s content. Simply download the app or go to the website and register with your email address or Facebook/Google.
Does Voot work in Australia?
No, Voot doesn’t work outside India due to licensing issues. Thus, you can access Voot in Australia by subscribing to a premium VPN. (we recommend ExpressVPN)
Can I use Voot in Australia for free?
Yes, all users who want to use Voot from a location other than India, in this case, Australia, can watch Voot in Australia for free. However, to get the service for free, you must subscribe to a trustworthy VPN provider like ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN.
For the time being, VPNs are the only option to watch Voot in Australia or elsewhere outside of India. ExpressVPN is our top recommendation to successfully bypass Voot in Australia and various other streaming providers on countless occasions.
There’s a reason the VPN is regarded as the best on the market today, and you’ll soon see why if you start using it to access geo-restricted content now. So, have fun voting!