Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
If you are looking for a way to watch Voot in Australia, you will need a VPN because Voot is geo-restricted in Australia or anywhere outside India. So, keep reading to find out how to use a VPN to access Voot in Australia or anywhere else in the world. Let’s dive in without further ado!
How to Watch Voot in Australia [Quick Guide in Jan 2022]
Why do you need a VPN to watch Voot Player in Australia?
Voot is now only accessible from India because of a licensing and content rights agreement. If you try to access Voot from another country, you will be instantly denied access to its material. Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, track the user’s IP address, which is produced by local internet service providers and reveals the user’s true location, necessitating the usage of a VPN to hide your true location. If you try to access Voot directly from Australia or any other country outside India, you will get the following message:
However, below we have listed all of the three best VPNs that can work best with Voot and can bypass its geo-restriction and anti-VPN technology.
Quick Overview – Top VPNs to Get Voot in Australia
Take a look at this quick rundown of the three top VPNs in Australia for watching Voot:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable and comes with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 5 highly optimized servers in India. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers over 4 servers in India.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5200 servers worldwide. NordVPN gives you 30+ servers in India, in 5 different locations. You can get NordVPN for just $3.67/month for its 2-year package.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Voot in Australia
Based on a variety of essential factors, we’ve developed a list of the three best VPNs that work best with Voot. So, for an uninterrupted streaming experience on Voot, you can subscribe to any of the names given below in just one click. Take a look and pick your favorite one!
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Voot in Australia
This VPN is loaded with all the professional features, offering far more than anyone else. It comes with a powerful collection of basic features that provides multiple layers of safety.
By using its own DNS servers, ExpressVPN secures your internet traffic. It offers a vast network of over 3,000 servers spread across 160 cities in 94 countries, as well as browser extensions like WebRTC leak filtering, location spoofing, and HTTPS Everywhere support. This VPN support apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and other operating systems, as well as custom firmware for various routers and extensive instructions and setup guides for Apple TV, Fire TV, PlayStation, Chromebooks, Kindle Fire, and other devices, are among the top-tier platform support options.
Most importantly it does not log any sensitive information. This isn’t a generic marketing promise, unlike the majority of the competition. The truly outstanding feature, though, is ExpressVPN’s support, which is available via live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Voot in Australia
Surfshark is one of the best VPNs available, especially for those on a budget. This low-cost VPN service will protect your online privacy while also removing geographic restrictions that prevent you from using Voot when on the road. Surfshark boasts one of the widest server selections among its competitors while being a relatively young player in the VPN business.
They now have over 3200 servers spread over 65 countries. Voot has access from any region on the earth thanks to the VPN service’s three servers in India. You also unblock content on Netflix and other streaming sites around the world, just like with ExpressVPN.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN Access Voot in Australia
NordVPN is an attractive alternative thanks to its P2P-optimized servers, NordLynx enhanced speeds, and Bitcoin support. The app interfaces aren’t the finest, and regular OpenVPN speeds can be uneven in some regions, but this is a strong VPN with lots to offer users of all skill levels.
The fact that NordVPN supports torrents is a big bonus, and there’s a lot to enjoy in terms of privacy, with a lot of smart features to keep you safe and anonymous online. Performance is good, and this is one of the fastest VPNs we’ve ever examined. It got us into what we needed for Voot (or other streaming material) unblocking, even if it was only through the VPN’s browser extension at times.
The NordVPN network includes 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations in 59 countries, as well as support for six simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee, making it a high-quality jack-of-all-trades VPN worth mentioning.
How to Subscribe to Voot Channel in Australia?
Monthly subscriptions are INR 99 ($1.35), while annual subscriptions are INR 499 ($6.80). Using a VPN, you can join up for Voot Select regardless of your location. Take the following simple steps to subscribe to Voot in Australia.
- Open ExpressVPN and connect to an Indian server to get started.
- Go to the top-left corner of your Voot account and seek an “upgrade button.”
- Click on it to select it.
- Now you will be asked to select a plan to which you would want to subscribe.
- Enter your credit card details for payment.
- Wait for the email confirmation to arrive (it should only take a few minutes).
- Finally, by simply starting Voot application on your device you can begin enjoying Voot Select premium content in Australia.
How much does Voot in Australia costs?
Can I Use a Free VPN to watch Voot in Australia?
When it comes to free VPN, you should avoid them, especially if you plan on using one to watch Voot. Most free VPNs have slow download rates, which means you’ll be sitting there every minute waiting for whatever you’re streaming to buffer, which is a pain.
Not only do they have extremely sluggish connection connections, but there’s no guarantee that a free VPN will work with the Voot app. Free VPN providers are constantly restricted by online streaming services all around the world, so what they work with and when they work… if they work at all… might be hit or miss.
You’ll also be limited in the number of servers you can connect to, which will severely reduce your chances of getting Voot to work in Australia.
Why does Voot block users from Australia or outside India?
Voot is offered for free in India, with no additional fees, and is very popular among users. Indian content fans in Australia, United States, the United Kingdom, and other foreign countries are unable to watch all of their favorite shows on Voot due to the geo-restrictions.
Unfortunately, these geo-restrictions have no effect on Voot. The production houses, also known as copyright holders, are the ones who set these rights on the content, as previously indicated. Voot’s move to limit access to its content to customers outside of India has no hidden objectives. No one knows for sure if it’s because of their advertising or because of their operations.
Compatible Devices to Watch Voot in Australia
Below, you’ll learn about the various devices that work with Voot Australia that can be used to rapidly watch Voot in Australia or anywhere else outside India.
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Download Videos from Voot App?
You can download videos from the Voot app for watching shows and movies offline. For downloading videos from the Voot app in Australia you will need an app called Adownloader. Follow these steps and see how you can download your favourite episodes from Voot:
- Go to Voot.com and select the video you want to download.
- Now copy the URL and paste it on a downloader
- Click the Search button and wait for the video to load.
- Select the video resolution you want and click the ‘Yes‘ button.
- You can now enjoy Voot videos offline.
How to Install the Voot app on your devices in Australia?
If you want to know how to download Voot in Australia on your devices then keep reading!
How to Watch Voot on Android in Australia
To watch Voot in Australia on Android, simply follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Head over to your account’s “Settings”.
- Then go to the option “Countries and Profiles”.
- Now select “India” as your region.
- Now you will receive a warning message, do not be concerned and accept it to proceed with the changes.
- When you accept the changes, the system will replace your Google Play Store with an Indian version.
- Now enter “Voot” on the search bar to find it and install it.
- Once Voot app is downloaded on your device, open your VPN application and connect if to an Indian server.
- Once you are connected to the Indian server, open the Voot app, sign in to your existing account or create a new one for free.
- Taadaa! Now you can begin enjoying on-demand Indian content on your Android device.
How to Watch Voot on iOS in Australia
Voot in Australia can be installed on iOS devices by following these steps:
- Go to your device’s “Settings“.
- Then select “iTunes & App Stores” from the list.
- Now, click on the “Apple ID” option, followed by “View Apple ID”.
- Then, select “Country/Region”.
- Head over to the “Change Country or Region.” Option.
- A long list of countries will appear, from which you select India.
- Now fill in the blanks with all of the necessary information.
- Once you are connected to Indian region, go to App Store and search for Voot app.
- Download and install Voot app on your iOS device.
- Go to your VPN application and connect to one of its Indian servers.
- That is all there is to it. You are now ready to launch the Voot app, log in to your account, and begin enjoying Voot streaming in Australia.
What to Watch on Voot in Australia?
Now you know how to get Voot Australia on your devices, it’s time for you to take a look at the list down below that features some of the best Voot content that you can binge-watch now!
The top channels to Watch on Voot in Australia
- Voot eSports
Voot Originals Feature Shows
- Time Out
- Shaadi Boys
- Chinese Bhasad
- It’s Not That Simple
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S03
- Yo Ke Hua Bro
- Stupid Man Smart Phone
Must-watch shows to Watch on Voot in Australia
- Bigg Boss
- Shaadi Boys
- JDJ (Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa)
- Taranath Tantrik
- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
- Balika Vadhu
- Comedy Nights Bachao
- Coke Studio
- Feet Up with The Stars
- Marzi Asura
- American’s Got Talent
- Britain’s Got Talent
- Martha Bakes
FAQs on Voot in Australia
Voot is available in which countries?
Voot is only available in India for now. It is still unavailable outside of the country. Although the streaming service intends to extend to additional nations in the future, there are no formal dates or lists of countries to which it will first reach out.
Why is Voot not working in Australia?
Voot is a geo-restricted service and it is not available anywhere outside India, which is why it is not working in Australia.
Is it possible to watch Voot in Australia without a VPN?
Without a VPN, there is no way to watch Voot in Australia. It’s a geo-restricted service that can only be unlocked via a VPN.
Is Voot in India Free?
Residents of India enjoy unlimited access to all of Voot’s content. Simply download the app or go to the website and register with your email address or with Facebook/Google.
Can I use Voot in Australia for free?
Yes, all users who want to use Voot from a location other than India, in this case, Australia, can watch Voot in Australia for free. However, to get the service for free, all you have to do is subscribe to a trustworthy VPN provider like ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN.
For the time being, VPNs are the only option to watch Voot in Australia or anyplace else outside of India. ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN are my top recommendations to successfully bypass Voot in Australia and a variety of other streaming providers on countless occasions.
There’s a reason the VPN is regarded as the best on the market today, and you’ll soon see why if you start using it to access geo-restricted content now. So, have fun voting!
Also, if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask them on the site, as I always encourage user feedback.