Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch ITV in Australia? No, you cannot watch ITV in Australia but you can use a VPN to access ITV in Australia. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
Does ITV work in Australia? No, ITV does not work in Australia. But you can watch ITV in Australia with the help of a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
To find out how to unblock ITV in Australia, use the easy steps outlined in this article below:
How to watch ITV in Australia [Easy Steps in 2022]
Follow these below-mentioned steps to watch ITV in Australia to get a seamless connection to your favorite British content without any interruption.
Why do you need a VPN to watch ITV Hub from Australia ?
Geo-restrictions are a major issue in the streaming industry, and the only solution here is a VPN. A VPN can spoof your IP address and connect you to a server from the country you want.
For example, for watching ITV in Australia, you should connect to the UK server of a premium VPN that will help you unblock ITV anywhere. Because whenever you try to access ITV in Australia , you will get the following geo-restriction message:
“We’re sorry, this video isn’t available right now.”
To help you bypass ITV’s geo-restrictions, you will need a premium VPN with reliable British servers. So take a look at the 5 best ITV VPNs for its safe access in Australia:
Quick Overview: Top 5 VPNs to Stream ITV in Australia
Take a look at the quick summary of the five top VPNs to watch ITV in Australia
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 4 highly optimized servers in the UK, such as Docklands, East London, London, and Wembley. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 662 highly optimized server locations in UK, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This high-bandwidth VPN has 5200+ servers with more than 440+ servers in UK. Its 2-year subscription is $3.30 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This low-cost VPN that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 3 highly optimized servers in UK, and unlimited simultaneous connections. It is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in UK, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch ITV in Australia in 2022:
Take a look at the 5 best VPNs to watch ITV in Australia:
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch ITV in Australia
- ExpressVPN is the greatest alternative for users who want to watch ITV from anywhere in the world.
- ExpressVPN’s 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection give total security. Moreover, it’s one of the most dependable techniques to unblock geo-restricted platforms like from Australia.
- It’s also known for its excellent customer service, which offers 24-hour, seven-day-a-week live chat assistance. In addition, the usage of 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data shows that this VPN cares about your security.
- It also doesn’t save any logs that could be used to identify you, allowing you to surf the web anonymously.
- Despite the fact that it costs a little more than others, it delivers excellent results. This more than makes up for the price.
- ExpressVPN also works with Tor. It also has a kill switch and does not log anything.
CyberGhost: Secure VPN to Watch ITV in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling to protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN: A trustworthy VPN for watching ITV in Australia
- It has more than 5400 servers spread throughout 59 countries.
- It also protects its clients’ online privacy by using tunneling technologies such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2. NordVPN’s 2-year subscription costs $4.89 per month.
- With NordVPN, up to 6 connections can be active at the same time.
- Its highly optimized servers are ideal for streaming geo-restricted websites such as Netflix, HULU, HBO Max, and DisneyPlus, because you’re linked to a dependable and efficient VPN service provider with low-cost pricing options.
- It uses AES 256-bit encryption and a rigorous no-logs policy to expose no IP or DNS information.
- This VPN is popular because of additional features such as a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI.
Surfshark: A low-cost VPN that allows you to access ITV in Australia
- ITV can be streamed from anywhere in the world in a cost-effective way using Surfshark.
- There are over 3200 servers from 65 different countries.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling method to protect your data in the VPN industry.
- It also allows for an unlimited amount of multi-logins, so you can share your account with as many people as you want.
AtlasVPN: Low on pocket VPN to access iTV in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Compatible Devices to watch ITV in Australia
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch ITV in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to watch ITV in Australia on your device
If you want to download ITV in Australia on your devices then here’s how you can do it:
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United Kingdom.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for ITV in Australia app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, ITV in Australia is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United Kingdom in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United Kingdom.
- Search for ITV in Australia in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to UK server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select ITV in Australia on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download ITV in Australia on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “ITV in Australia”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- ITV in Australia has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download ITV in Australia on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “ITV” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Crackle TV. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United Kingdom after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the ITV in Australia add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download ITV in Australia on your Firestick device:
- Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to UK server.
- Enter the word “YouTube TV” and press enter.
- The ‘ITV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get‘.
- After the ITV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the ITV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching ITV on Firestick in Australia.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a UK server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the ITV app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the ITV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go to the ITV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching ITV , delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
How to watch ITV outside the UK
ITV Hub is geo-restricted everything outside the UK, and thus to watch ITV outside UK, you will need to follow the below-mentioned simple process.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN connection. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Use your credentials to sign up/log in to the VPN app.
- Select a UK server from the list of servers.
- Visit ITV’s official website or app on your device.
How to watch ITV Hub for free
Though ITV is a free UK TV station, to watch ITV in Australia or anywhere outside the UK, you will need a VPN that might cost you around $5/month. Also, you can use a free VPN, but we don’t recommend you to use free VPNs because of the issues like speed, lags, data security issues, and such others.
What can you watch on ITV?
- Oprah with Megan and Harry
- The Bay
- Family Guy
- Tripping Point
- Piers Morgan’s Life Stories
- Agatha Christie’s Poirot.
- A Touch of Frost
- Family Guy
FAQs on ITV in Australia
Why is ITV Hub saying I am outside the UK?
ITV Hub is a geo-restricted channel and it is only accessible from within the UK. Thus, if you are outside the UK you will face this issue.
Has ITV blocked VPN?
There is a chance that ITV might block your VPN. Thus, you should use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to access ITV from anywhere.
How to watch ITV in Australia free?
You can stream ITV in Australia free with the help of a premium VPN as it is geo-blocked outside the UK.
What is the best VPN for streaming iTV?
We recommend you to use ExpressVPN because it the fastest and most reliable VPN to stream ITV in Australia.
Can you watch ITV Hub in Australia?
ITV is available to you in Australia? Yes, using the official ITV Hub website or app, you may watch ITV in Australia. However, the service is geo-blocked due to content copyright rules, therefore you must first establish a VPN connection to a UK server.
Can I watch ITV in Australia?
Yes, you can watch ITV in Australia but only with a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can I watch ITV on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can now watch ITV on Amazon Prime.
ITV is not geo-restricted outside UK which means it is also inaccessible in Australia, but you can unblock it in Australia with a premium VPN like the one mentioned above. In this article, I’ve included the recommended VPNs as well as the methods to access ITV in Australia. Hopefully, by now, you’ve figured out how to watch ITV in Australia with a premium VPN.