Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch ITV in Australia? No, you cannot watch ITV in Australia but you can use a VPN to access ITV in Australia. We highly recommend ExpressVPN
You must be wondering, does ITV work in Australia? No, ITV does not work in Australia. But you can watch ITV Australia with the help of a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
ITV is an immensely popular UK TV Channel that hosts many original British TV shows, movies, and sports broadcasting. This blog will tell you how to access ITV in Australia in 5 easy steps.
To find out how to unblock ITV Hub Australia, use the easy steps outlined in this article below:
How to Watch ITV in Australia [Easy Steps in September 2023]
Are you thinking about how can I watch ITV in Australia? Follow these below-mentioned steps to watch ITV in Australia to get a seamless connection to your favorite British content without any interruption.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch ITV Hub from Australia?
Geo-restrictions are a major issue in the streaming industry, and the only solution here is a VPN. A VPN can spoof your IP address and connect you to a server from the country you want.
For example, to know what is ITV in Australia, you should connect to the UK server of a premium VPN that will help you unblock ITV anywhere. Whenever you try to access ITV outside UK, you will get the following geo-restriction message:
“We’re sorry, this video isn’t available right now.”
To help you bypass ITV’s geo-restrictions, you will need a premium VPN with reliable British servers. So take a look at the 5 best ITV VPNs for safe access in Australia, ITV in Canada, and ITV in USA.
Top 5 VPNs to Stream ITV in Australia [Quick Overview – Sept 2023]
Wondering how can I access ITV? You will need a VPN to access ITV, so take a look at the quick summary of the five top VPNs to watch ITV in Australia.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 5 highly optimized server locations in the UK. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a network of 7,000+ servers across 91 countries. These include 724 highly optimized server locations in the UK. CyberGhost will cost you $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 440+ highly optimized UK servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 4 cities in the UK. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries, including highly optimized servers in 2 locations in the UK. Atlas VPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. A 30-day money-back guarantee covers the plan.
5 Best VPNs to Watch ITV in Australia in [Detailed Overview September 2023]
Take a look at the 5 best VPNs to watch ITV in Australia.
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch ITV in Australia
- ExpressVPN is the greatest alternative for users who want to watch ITV from anywhere in the world.
- ExpressVPN’s 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection give total security. Moreover, it’s one of the most dependable techniques to unblock geo-restricted platforms like ITV Australia.
- It’s also known for its excellent customer service, which offers 24-hour, seven-day-a-week live chat assistance. In addition, 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data shows that this VPN cares about your security.
- It also doesn’t save any logs that could be used to identify you, allowing you to surf the web anonymously.
- Even though it costs a little more than others, it delivers excellent results. This more than makes up for the price.
- ExpressVPN also works with Tor. It also has a kill switch and does not log anything.
Recommended Servers: London, Wembley, and the Docklands
- HBO Max in Australia
- Hulu in Australia
- Zee5 in Australia
- Discovery Plus in Australia
- Voot in Australia
- Peacock TV in Australia
- NBC in Australia
- BFI Player in Australia
CyberGhost: Secure VPN to Watch ITV in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000+ servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost Provides 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling to protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Berkshire, London, and Manchester
NordVPN: A Trustworthy VPN for Watching ITV in Australia
- It has more than 5700+ servers spread throughout 100 countries.
- It also protects its clients’ online privacy using tunneling technologies such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2.
- NordVPN costs $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months, you can access up to 6 connections that can be active simultaneously.
- Its highly optimized servers are ideal for streaming geo-restricted websites such as Netflix, HULU, HBO Max, and Disney Plus because you’re linked to a dependable and efficient VPN service provider with low-cost pricing options.
- It uses AES 256-bit encryption and a rigorous no-logs policy to expose no IP or DNS information.
- This VPN is popular because of additional features such as a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI.
Recommended Servers: Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Manchester
Surfshark: A Reliable VPN that Allows You to Access ITV in Australia
- ITV can be streamed from anywhere in the world cost-effectively using Surfshark.
- There are over 3200+ servers from 100 different countries.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling method to protect your data in the VPN industry.
- It also allows unlimited multi-logins, so you can share your account with as many people as you want.
Recommended Servers: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and London
AtlasVPN: Low on Pocket VPN to Access ITV Studios Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 1000+ servers in 42 countries, providing many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra, which is a steal, considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: London, Manchester
How to Choose a VPN to Watch ITV Hub in Australia?
Here are the qualities you should look for when choosing the best VPN to watch ITV live streaming online in the United States:
- It must have servers in the United Kingdom.
- Connections should be quick, dependable, and secure, with strong encryption.
- It must protect your privacy by enforcing a no-logs policy.
- It should provide applications for all platforms.
- It should offer customer service via live chat and email, preferably 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- With desktop and mobile apps, it should be user-friendly and simple to use.
How to Get Access to ITV in Australia
If you want access to ITV in Australia, you need to create an account with ads. By following the below-mentioned guidelines, you will be able to enjoy free access to ITV:
- First, download and install the VPN app on your preferred device.
- Now, get connected to the closest UK server.
- Visit the official website of ITV, https://www.itv.com
- Click on the sign-in option on the ITV Hub website and create an account.
- Now click to sign up and fill out the information form by providing your credentials.
- A UK postcode would be required to complete the sign-up procedure.
- Submit the filled-up information form after ticking marks on the ITV terms & conditions.
- Select “Watch with ads” to create a free ITV account in Australia.
Enjoy binge-watching your preferred content!
Compatible Devices to Watch ITV in Australia
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch ITV in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch ITV in Australia on Your Device?
If you want to download ITV in Australia on your devices, then here’s how you can do it:
How to Watch ITV in Australia on Android?
Here is how you can watch ITV in Australia on Android.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United Kingdom.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for ITV in Australia app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, ITV in Australia is now available on your Android device.
How to Access ITV in Australia on iOS?
Here is how you can access ITV in Australia on iOS.
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United Kingdom in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United Kingdom.
- Search for ITV in Australia in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Stream ITV in Australia on Roku?
Here is how you can stream ITV in Australia on Roku.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the UK server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select ITV in Australia on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Get ITV in Australia on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get ITV in Australia on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “ITV in Australia.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- ITV in Australia has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How Can I Get ITV in Australia on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get ITV in Australia on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “ITV” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
Can I Watch ITV in Australia on Kodi?
Yes, you can watch ITV in Australia on Kodi. Here is how:
- Install a VPN that is compatible with ITV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United Kingdom after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the ITV in Australia add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can You Get ITV in Australia on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get ITV in Australia on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the UK server.
- Enter the word “YouTube TV” and press enter.
- The ‘ITV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the ITV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the ITV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching ITV on Firestick in Australia.
How Can You Watch ITV in Australia on Apple TV?
Here is how you can watch ITV in Australia on Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a UK server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the ITV app, and you are done.
How Can I Access ITV in Australia on Smart TV?
Here is how you can access ITV in Australia on Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the ITV app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How Can I Stream ITV in Australia on PC?
Here is how you can stream ITV in Australia on PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a UK-based server.
- Go to the ITV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching ITV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
How to Watch ITV Outside UK?
ITV Hub is geo-restricted to everything outside the UK, and thus, to watch ITV outside UK, you will need to follow the below-mentioned simple process.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN connection. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Use your credentials to sign up/log in to the VPN app.
- Select a UK server from the list of servers.
- Visit ITV’s official website or app on your device.
How to Watch ITV Hub for Free?
Though ITV is a free UK TV station, to watch ITV in Australia or anywhere outside the UK, you will need a VPN that might cost you around $5/month.
Also, you can use a free VPN, but we don’t recommend using free VPNs because of issues like speed, lags, data security issues, etc.
There are six ITV Channels
What Can You Watch on ITV?
You can watch different shows and movies on ITV:
What are the Popular Shows and Movies to Watch on ITV?
- Crime Season 2
- Grantchester Season 8
- Prince Harry’s ITV Interview
- Horse Racing 2023
- Deep Fake Neighbour Wars
- The Family Pile
- The National Lottery’s Big Bash
- Next Level Chef UK
- Oprah with Megan and Harry
- The Bay
- Family Guy
- Tripping Point
- Piers Morgan’s Life Stories
- Agatha Christie’s Poirot.
- A Touch of Frost
- Family Guy
What are the Best Sports on ITV Hub?
- IPL 2023 Opening Ceremony
- How to Watch Rugby Games 2023
- Grande Premio De Portugal 2023
- Man Utd vs. West Ham FA Cup
- Scotland vs. Italy Six Nations 2023
- Man City vs. Fulham FA Cup
- Watch IPL 2023 Live
- Women’s Finalissima 2023
- Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final 2023
What’s New to Watch on ITV in 2023?
- DNA Journey Season 5
- Loose Women (International Women’s Day Special)
- Love Island UK Season 9 Finale
- Grace Season 3
- Georgia Harrison ITV Documentary
- Love Island UK Season 9: Reunion 2023
- All Seasons of Gotham
- All Season of Community
- Bali 2002 The Bay Series 4The Dry (2022)
- In With A Shout
- Watch IPL 2023 Live
- The Bay Series 4
- Social Media Murders Series Two
- Grantchester Season 8
- Man Utd vs West Ham FA Cup
- Scotland VS Italy Six Nations 2023
- IPL 2023 Opening Ceremony
- Waco Untold: The British Stories 2023
- Cheltenham Festival 2023
FAQs – ITV in Australia
Is ITV available in Australia?
No, ITV is not available in Australia, so you need to subscribe to a reliable VPN to access ITV in Australia. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Why is ITV Hub saying I am outside the UK?
ITV Hub is a geo-restricted channel, and it is only accessible from within the UK. Thus, if you are outside the UK you will face this issue.
Has ITV blocked VPN?
There is a chance that ITV might block your VPN. Thus, you should use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to access ITV from anywhere.
How to watch ITV in Australia free?
You can stream ITV in Australia for free with the help of a premium VPN, as it is geo-blocked outside the UK.
What is the best VPN for streaming iTV?
We recommend you use ExpressVPN because it is the fastest and most reliable VPN to stream ITV in Australia.
Can you watch ITV Hub in Australia?
ITV is available to you in Australia? Yes, using the official ITV Hub website or app, you may watch ITV in Australia. However, the service is geo-blocked due to content copyright rules. Therefore, you must first establish a VPN connection to a UK server.
How can I watch ITV Player in Australia?
Yes, you can watch ITV in Australia, but only with a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can I watch ITV on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can now watch ITV on Amazon Prime.
Who owns ITV Australia?
ITV plc owns ITV Australia.
How do I contact ITV Australia?
You can contact ITV Australia at [email protected].
Who is the CEO of ITV Australia?
The CEO of ITV Australia is David Mott.
How do I contact ITV Studios?
You can contact ITV studios through these two methods:
- Main Tel: 020 7157 3000.
ITV is geo-restricted outside the UK, which means it is inaccessible in Australia, but you can unblock it in Australia with a premium VPN like the one mentioned above.
In this article, We’ve included the recommended VPNs as well as the methods to access ITV in Australia. Hopefully, by now, you’ve figured out how to watch ITV in Australia with a premium VPN.