Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is AT&T TV Now available in Australia? No, AT&T TV Now is unavailable in Australia due to geo-restrictions. However, if you use a VPN, you can stream AT&T TV Now in Australia. We'll show you how and which VPNs are ideal for AT&T TV Now.
Can I watch AT&T TV Now in Australia? Yes, you can watch AT&T TV Now in Australia with the help of a premium VPN we recommend, ExpressVPN.
AT&T TV, formerly known as DirecTV Now, is one of the most popular streaming services in the United States. The channel is a stand-alone subscription VOD service.
However, it is geo-restricted outside the USA. So, if you are vacationing or living in Australia and want to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia, then follow the below steps:
How to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia [Quick Guide in Jun 2023]
Here’s how you can unblock and watch AT&T TV Now in Australia:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access AT&T TV service and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access AT&T TV Now in Australia?
AT&T TV Now is a geo-restricted service outside the USA, meaning it can only be watched and accessed within the United States. You can unblock geo-restricted content and stream it without lags or buffering if you use a premium VPN.
However, if you try to stream AT&T TV in Australia, the tracking system detects your local IP address and prohibits you from watching and accessing the content right away.
This will fool AT&T TV Now into thinking you’re watching the services in the United States, allowing you to watch their content without any problem.
It’s a live-streaming service that’s only available in some parts of the US. This streaming channel uses technology and the IP address to track the viewer’s location.
When you try to access AT&T TV Now in Australia, you will receive the following message:
“We couldn’t figure out your location, which is required for streaming this program. Please try again”.
“DirecTV Now is not available outside of the United States. We look forward to entertaining you when you’re back”.
So, take a look at the best 5 VPNs to watch AT&T TV in Australia to bypass its geo-restriction policies.
Top 5 VPNs Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia [Quick Overview in Jun 2023]
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch AT&TV in Australia. Its offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan of 72% off + 3 months FREE, with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch AT&TV in Australia and from anywhere in the world. That offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years, with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia [Detailed Analysis Jun 2023]
Below, we’ve listed the 5 best VPN services to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia without interruption.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia
- ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching AT&T TV Now in Australia. There are over 3,000 ExpressVPN servers in 94 countries, including the United States.
- It’s guaranteed that its connection is never lost. ExpressVPN offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a diverse collection of programs that distinguishes it from many of its competitors.
- In addition to user-friendly desktop and mobile apps, it offers MediaStreamer, a clever DNS proxy service that allows you to utilize the VPN with select smart TVs and games.
- ExpressVPN’s speedy and attentive live chat support, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and allows you to obtain help in a matter of seconds, is another reason to choose it.
- This service assures that your activities remain secret at all times using 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, DNS leak protection, and complete forward secrecy.
- Furthermore, ExpressVPN does not maintain any activity or connection logs, so even if compelled by a third party, they cannot divulge your activities.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access AT&T TV Now in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access AT&T TV Now in Australia
- Because it has about 1,900 servers in the United States, NordVPN is another excellent VPN option; with over 5,000+ servers in 60 locations, it does indeed have one of the largest VPN server networks.
- NordVPN is a fantastic value, allowing you to connect up to six compatible devices simultaneously.
- Specialty servers are available for added protection.
- There are dedicated servers for using Tor over VPN, getting a dedicated IP address, and browsing from banned regions.
- NordVPN uses 256-bit AES encryption and has a kill switch.
- It also shields you from DNS leaks. In addition, this VPN service follows a strict log-free policy.
Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to Unblock AT&T TV Now in Australia
- It has at least 24 servers in the United States, which is far more than the majority of VPNs. This makes choosing a fast, trustworthy server to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia a breeze.
- Surfshark uses 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS leak protection to keep your data safe.
- This no-logs VPN service takes cryptocurrency payments to protect your privacy.
- Surfshark features a unique feature that allows you to connect an unlimited number of compatible devices at once, making it ideal for family use.
- Surfshark’s user-friendly tools and browser add-ons will be useful if you’re new to a VPN.
- There are a number of interesting features, like double VPN servers for improved anonymity and an ad and malware blocker.
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access AT&T TV Now in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with many options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia?
Free VPNs have difficulty unblocking famous streaming services like AT&T TV Now and many other geo-restricted streaming services because they only have a few servers already blacklisted.
And thankfully, if you find a free VPN service that works with AT&T TV Now to access content in Australia, there’s a good chance you’ll run into issues like buffering and poor video quality.
Because there are a limited number of servers and a big number of users, this occurs. Furthermore, most of these free VPN services do not use encryption techniques and even sell your data to third parties and advertising agencies, making them unsuitable for online privacy.
However, besides free VPNs, not all can help you bypass AT&T TV Now’s geo-restrictions because they offer streaming protocols and sophisticated DNS technologies. Only a few allow you to access geo-blocked content.
This is why We’ve listed the three best VPNs above that will allow you to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia and other geo-restricted platforms.
How Much Does AT&T TV Now in Australia Cost?
Depending on your demands, you can choose from a range of plans. There is a set amount of content included in each subscription level. So, check out what channels each plan offers and subscribe as needed.
The following are the five AT&T TV Now plans:
- Plus: 40+ channels / $65 per month.
- Max: 50+ channels / $80 per month.
- Entertainment: 65+ channels / $93 per month
- Choice: 85+ channels / $110 per month
- Xtra: 105+ channels / $124 per month
- Ultimate: 125+ channels / $135 per month
AT&T TV Now offers six different monthly plans with 40 to 125 live channels for $50 to $135. It’s self-evident that the more money you pay, the more channels you get.
In case you didn’t know, AT&T TV Now’s Max and Plus plans feature free HBO and cloud-based DVR. You may add your favorite premium channels and services for as little as $6 monthly.
Why Can’t I Access AT&T TV Now in Australia with a Premium VPN?
If you’re experiencing problems streaming AT&T TV Now in Australia, even when using a VPN. Before trying AT&T TV Now again, make sure you clear your cookies each time you connect to a new server.
If the IP address you’re using has been blocked, another option is to try multiple servers. Last but not least, you should contact your VPN’s customer service if you require additional assistance.
Compatible Devices to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia
You can watch AT&T TV Now on three devices at once with AT&T TV Now. This is important if you wish to share your account with more than one family member who uses a different streaming platform.
However, here’s a list of streaming devices that are compatible with AT&T TV Now:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia for Android Users?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia on your Android devices.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for AT&T TV Now app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, AT&T TV Now is now available on your Android device.
How to Stream AT&T TV Now in Australia for iOS Users?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to stream AT&T TV Now in Australia on your iOS devices.
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for AT&T TV Now in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Binge AT&T TV Now in Australia for Roku Users?
Below are the steps you need to follow to binge AT&T TV Now in Australia on your Roku.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select AT&T TV Now on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
Can I Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia on my PS3/PS4?
You can watch AT&T TV Now in Australia on PS3/PS4. Here is how:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “AT&T TV Now”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- AT&T TV Now has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Stream AT&T TV Now in Australia for Xbox Users?
The steps below will help you stream AT&T TV Now in Australia on your Xbox device.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “AT&T TV Now” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Access AT&T TV Now in Australia for Kodi Users?
The steps we have mentioned below will help you access AT&T TV Now in Australia on Kodi.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with AT&T TV Now. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the AT&T TV Now add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to View AT&T TV Now in Australia for Firestick Users?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download AT&T TV Now in Australia on your Firestick device.
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘AT&T TV Now’ and press enter.
- The ‘AT&T TV Now app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the AT&T TV Now app has been installed, open it.
- Open the AT&T TV Now app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching AT&T TV Now on Firestick in Australia.
How to Watch AT&T TV Now in Australia for Apple TV Users?
Below are the steps you need to follow to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia on your Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the AT&T TV Now app on your Apple TV, and you are done.
How to Download AT&T TV Now in Australia for Smart TV Users?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to download AT&T TV Now in Australia on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the AT&T TV Now app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream AT&T TV Now in Australia for PC Users?
Below are the steps you need to follow to stream AT&T TV Now in Australia on your PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the AT&T TV Now website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching AT&T TV Now, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Popular Channels on AT&T TV Now to Watch in Australia
Below is the list of popular channels that are available to stream on AT&T TV Now in Australia:
- Cartoon Network
- Food Network
- The CW
- Comedy Central
- Disney Channel
- USA Network
- WE tv
FAQs – AT&T TV Now in Australia
Can I switch from DirecTV to AT&T TV Now?
Yes! You can comfortably switch from DirecTV to AT&T TV Now without having to pay any additional fees.
How to Get Local Channels on AT&T TV Now in Australia?
Yes! Local channels are included in every AT&T TV Now subscription tier. As a result, with your subscription, you may effortlessly stream them all.
Does VPN work with AT&T TV Now in Australia?
When you’re in the United States, AT&T TV Now lets you watch famous cable networks like ESPN and HGTV, as well as local TV stations. A AT&T TV Now VPN will bypass these restrictions, allowing you to watch AT&T TV Now while on the go.
Can I watch AT&T TV Now in Australia for free?
You can download the AT&T TV Now app on your devices for free but must pay for its subscription plans.
Can I watch the NFL on AT&T TV Now in Australia?
You’ll be able to watch NFL games on AT&T TV Now if your local networks broadcast them. However, due to licensing restrictions, you’ll need to connect to a VPN server in another city to view NFL games that aren’t available in your region. This allows you to modify your IP address and appear to be streaming from a different location.
If you subscribe to a premium VPN, such as the one mentioned above, you can easily stream AT&T TV Now in Australia. Now that you know how to watch AT&T TV Now in Australia, you should sign up for a premium VPN.
For geo-restricted services, all of the VPNs listed above are reliable. However, ExpressVPN is my top recommendation for safe and secure access.