Ayesha Jamal Hashmi is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge watcher always seeking for quality shows to add on in her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge about them, and witness a cherish time with friends, and family!
Are you looking for the best Disney Plus VPN, to stream your favourite shows and movies without any lack? Are you facing trouble in accessing Disney+ because of the geo-restriction applied directly from the government officials?
We will discuss all the top-notch VPN that works with Disney Plus, that will help you access Disney+ in your region easily.
Disney Plus is one of the anticipated and watched streaming platforms, where users come to watch their favourite shows. Disney Plus was officially launched in the year 2019.
Disney+ is majorly not available in many regions, and the only way out is to connect your devices with a secured network, such as a VPN. You can use a VPN to access blocked content in any region, like Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, or other countries.
This article will compare and discuss different Disney Plus VPNs, with a detailed discussion of how to watch Disney Plus with a VPN.
How to Watch Disney Plus Anywhere With a VPN in 2021
You can watch Disney Plus VPN using the following steps,
- Subscribe, and Download any VPN application. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the Application, and Enter information to get hands-on credentials.
- Then log in with the credentials.
- Enjoy unlimited access to Disney+.
Why You Need A VPN To Watch Disney Plus Anywhere?
This question roams in the mind of users who are frequent user of Disney Plus, and wish to access it from anywhere in the world, without having any hassle over the connectivity. Disney Plus is Geo-restricted, and the possible alternative is to get yourself connected with a VPN connection, which masks your IP addresses, and physical location, as per the server selected. A VPN offers a seamless method, through which a quick bypassing of the restriction layer is performed, without any hidden charges!
Let’s move forward with a brief description of the Top 5 Disney Plus VPNs known best for their functionalities and features:
1. ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN has been functional in the market for Feb 13th, 2009. They have ruled the market with a server allocation equivalent to 3000+ servers in more than 90+ countries.
2. Surfshark: Surfshark is the best option to go with and reliable because they have a server range reaching almost 90+ countries worldwide with pocket-friendly pricing packages.
3. NordVPN: NordVPN is an award-winning VPN service provider, with core functionalities adjusted with reliability, affordability, with server count reaching up to 5200+ worldwide.
4. PureVPN: PureVPN is a Hong Kong-based VPN service provider, with a server count reaching up to 6500+ in more than 140 countries.
5. CyberGhost: CyberGhost is a unique VPN provider, with steadily increasing speed, unblocking Geo-restricted websites, and server count reaching up to 6100+ worldwide.
How to Choose the Best Disney Plus VPN?
We usually have this query in mind, about the choosing criteria of Best Disney Plus VPN, and how it assists the users to get into the entertainment platform, with a highly encrypted connection.
Without wasting time, let’s just move to the insights:
- You should look up the security features, like the presence of the AES-256 bit encryption technique, Wire Guard, OpenVPN, and other security protocols to fasten the connection overall.
- Make sure, it has a strict Zero-Log policy and doesn’t maintain any repository of your online activities.
- It should have all the security protocols like an AES 256 bit encryption technology to secure robust connectivity and to check more about the unblocking criteria, try to unblock various entertainment platforms or channels like Netflix, HULU, Sling TV., or HBO Max, with Disney+ to ensure the unblocking functionalities of the VPN.
- Ensure the VPN connection is easier to unblock than any Geo-restricted website, like Netflix, Disney Plus, Hotstar, Voot, Amazon Prime, and other entertainment platforms. If not this, then there is no use in being connected to any VPN network.
- Your IP address and physical address should be masked beneficial for keeping your identity safe, and this is performed by a DNS server, so ensure the presence of it too!
This section of the blog will explore the core features, functionalities, and speed of each of the Disney Plus VPNs mentioned in the previous section to make a viable choice with complete information and details.
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest-growing Disney Plus VPN service providers in the town, was founded in 2009, with their headquarters located in the British Virgin Island, known best for their full privacy protocols, with outstanding benefits, and fast speed is one of the vibrant features, with security and reliability factor being constant.
- Still, ExpressVPN knows how to keep the user’s identity hidden and save it from all the vulnerabilities.
- ExpressVPN has an average speed loss of about 52%, with, the server allocation equivalent to 3000+, in more than 94 countries.
- The speed criteria are in a safer range of 200 to 275 Mbps, using a dedicated protocol called OpenVPN, making the user experience worthy and viable.
- A British Virgin allocated VPN uses the AES-256 encryption technique, which supports Perfect Forward Secrecy, and brute force technique, so the ratio of any unauthorized third-party access remains minimized.
- Kill-switch is another prominent feature of ExpressVPN, as it explicitly works against I.P. Leak, their primary role is to keep the data of users safe and secure from falling outside the VPN tunnel.
- Another way to strengthen users’ privacy is a Zero-log policy, which guarantees no repository maintenance about users’ online activities.
- DNS servers ensure that third-party cannot access the user’s data without any possibilities of I.P. Leaks. WireGuard, OpenVPN UDP/TCP, and the oldest L2TP keep users’ privacy concerns safe and secure.
- ExpressVPN has a smoothly running interface that runs entirely on Mac, iOS, Linux, Windows, Android, and other operating systems.
- The pricing packages are excellent, with an exclusive 3-month free trial with a 1-year subscription, whereas $8.32/mo with a 30-day money-back guaranteed.
- The number of devices that it supports is equivalent to 5, and 24/7 Chat support service with the email option.
Surfshark was founded in 2018 as a VPN service provider and reached a significant benchmark in a brief period, with 500+ USA servers allocated majorly in the USA.
- The server count is equal to 3,200 in more than 65 countries. The pricing packages include $2.49 a month, seasonal deals, and discounts like Christmas and other international events.
- Surfshark covers a wide range of regions, with server allocation equivalent to 3,000 servers, in 65+ countries, with additional features like MultiHop, allowing users to route in more than one server at a time.
- Split-tunneling features include torrenting, and separation of your connection, and an active Kill Switch.
- An AES-256 bit encryption is another prominent feature to provide the customers secure access with a Zero-log policy that ensures users that there is no log maintenance of their online activities.
- Speed tests also showcased that Surfshark is topping the list with 200 Mbps, with various protocols embedded within them like Wire Guard, OpenVPN, L2TP, IKEv2, for fast and secure streaming.
- Surfshark allows unblocking of HULU, Disney+, Amazon, and the most famous Netflix original series without any hassle. It supports various devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Fire T.V., Apple T.V., other T.V.s, PlayStation, Xbox, Chrome & Firefox.
- It has 24/7 Live Chat support, email responsive behavior, and the speed test which we performed indicated an experience timeline of 200 – 220 Mbps. DNS server ensures that user’s privacy is safe from any third-party access and unauthorized access.
- A Kill Switch allows the users to temporarily disconnect the connection, and dynamically changes the I.P. address for secure access.
NordVPN, founded in 2012 by a group of four potential friends, is a game-changer in VPNs. It covers almost 59+ counties, with a server coverage of 5,300+ servers allocated in different areas to strengthen the connection, with a guaranteed Zero-log policy and having an active jurisdiction in the region of Panama.
- NordVPN is known widely for its speed attributes, like a speed loss of 53%, which is less than other VPN service providers. The number of dedicated I.P. addresses is like 5,000, making the user experience remarkable.
- It also uses encryption techniques to provide customers a secure and well-encrypted connection, like AES-256-CBC, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, with no I.P. leaks.
- A DNS servers keep their potential customers’ identities hidden whenever they visit any website or platform.
- It supports six devices at a time, with a similar account, and works perfectly fine on Android, Windows, iOS, and Windows, including all the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and many more.
- A Kill Switch is also provided to the customers, so their identity is kept hidden, and whenever the connection gets interrupted, the VPN disconnects automatically.
- The pricing packages of NordVPN are relatively low compared to ExpressVPN, like $3.71 monthly with a 68% discount if you go with the two-year plan.
- A Live Chat for customers is also available, so they post in their queries and instantly respond once any representative sees the requests.
PureVPN has its headquarters in Hong Kong, established in 2006, covering a vast area of regions, with 6,500 servers located in 180 countries, and has a Zero-log policy.
- It has an active kill-switch, split-tunneling functionality, and torrenting, which makes the privacy concerns of PureVPN and works fine on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, and other operating systems like Firefox, Chrome, and many more without any vulnerabilities.
- In the security feature list, Kill Switch kills the connection, and if the VPN connection drops, it gets disconnected. Kill Switch is beneficial which works automatically.
- PureVPN unblocks a lot of Geo-restricted websites and channels without creating any hassle for the users.
- Torrenting, dynamic change in the I.P. address, location hiding, masking the I.P. addresses are some of the core jobs of PureVPN, and one of the top-tier encryption protocols includes AES-256 encryption techniques, with OpenVPN, PPTP, and IPSec/IKEv2.
- A DNS server helps prevent I.P. leaks and provides users a safe connection so, they can visit any website without the fear of being caught.
- The subscription options will cost any user about $9.99 or $8.45, with another option for users to choose a dedicated I.P. address available in their regions like the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- You can connect five devices with a Live-Chat option is available for users to push in their requests via emails and instantly respond to their queries.
- It has a well-distributed server allocation in various regions, reaching up to 94+ countries, with 5900+ servers. It is quite expensive in pricing; otherwise, all the security protocols are the same as other VPNs.
- When a user gets connected to the network, the first that it does is mask the I.P. address and hide the location. It supports OpenVPN, tunneling, IKEv2, WireGuard, L2TP/IPsec, and PPTP security protocols services in their functionalities.
- An OpenVPN is a secure and well-encrypted security protocol with exclusive encryption connectivity of 18+ years, based on open-source development.
- An AES-256 bits encryption technique assists in encrypting the data packets of users. It is available and accessible in Windows, Linux, and Fire T.V. applications.
- Moreover, it also unblocks many Geo-restricted websites and channels like Netflix, Disney+, HULU, and HBO Max with a Zero-log policy to save the users from unauthorized access.
- It is accessible in Windows, iOS, Android, Chrome, and Firefox with exclusive 24/7 hours active Live Chat service for its users and ensures that people get instant responses to their posted queries.
- The pricing packages of CyberGhost start from $3.50 for 18 months, $5.25 for 12 months, and $7.99 for six months.
- If you want to run a single account on more than six devices, then CyberGhost is the best option to go with because it allows you to use a premium account in 7 devices at a time and a dedicated I.P. address.
VPNs that are not working with Disney Plus Online
In this section, we’re going to read about the VPNs that are not functional with Disney Plus, and we should avoid choosing them as an entertainment platform.
- Tunnel Bear
- Private Internet Access (PIA)
- Hotspot Shield
- VPN Unlimited
- Cactus VPN
List of Countries Where Disney Plus is Available?
Let’s just talk about the countries where Disney Plus is available, so you can utilize that server while connecting from any restricted region:
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
- United States
Which Country has the Best Disney Plus Library?
Are you confused about choosing the server, as you don’t know which country is serving the best Disney Plus Library, just like Netflix does? Don’t worry, as we’re here to answer this query of yours for your ease.
You would be amazed and astonished to read that, Disney Plus India has the best, and biggest library with quality content, and reviews for more than 3000+ titles, and exciting shows. India has the massive library, which is somehow available on Hotstar, and making Disney+ becoming a part of Hotstar shows too! Meanwhile, Canada, US, Australia, and New Zealand is also coming in the line for more than 1100 exciting new shows available on it’s library.
Devices Compatible with Disney Plus
We are listing the devices that allow the usage of the Disney+ application and download it without any issue,
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Fire TV
- Fire stick Devices
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Roku Devices
- Samsung Smart T.V.
How to install Disney+ on Android Devices?
You can download Disney+ with a secured VPN connection using the following steps,
- Download any Disney Plus VPN service provider application from the play store.
- Install it, and enter all the required information to get hands-on Credentials.
- Sign in with the credentials, and try to Login into the Application.
- Connect your devices with the servers, and open the Disney+ application.
- Stream your favorite shows and channels with a safe and secure connection.
How to install Disney+ on iOS Devices?
All iPhone users can follow these steps to get their mobile phones connected to a Disney Plus VPN for watching Disney+:
- Open App Store and Download any Disney Plus VPN application.
- Install the application, and enter all the details to get credentials.
- Login with those credentials, and select a server of the USA or Australia.
- Now you can enjoy streaming Disney+ series without any fear of being monitored.
The Best Shows To Watch on Disney Plus
Let’s discuss some of the top trending shows on Disney Plus, so you can stream in and enjoy your time in peace!
- Pixar Popcorn
- The Mandalorian
- Gravity Falls
- The Simpsons
- The Muppet Show
- Schoolhouse Rocks
- High School Musical
- What If..?
- Forky Asks a Question
- Star Wars Rebel
A Disney+ has a wide range of pricing packages, depending on the region. For your ease, we are mentioning them above, as follows:
In the USA, its pricing starts from $69.99 per year whereas, for Canada and Europe, it’s $8.99 and $6.99. Moreover, for the UK it’s $6.99/ per month and $8.99 per month for Australia.
How to Sign Up For Disney Plus Without an US Payment Method?
n this section, we are going to understand different ways, to sign up for Disney Plus without a US payment method, because it’s Geo-restricted outside the USA region, and you might face difficulties while accessing the account.
How to pay for Disney Plus using a Gift Card
- First, get a gift card from the Apple Gift Card Store, and then put at least US$10 on it, and pay for your first-month usage of Disney+.
- Use your Apple ID, for US billing, keeping your address the same.
- Follow the steps to get your gift card, and then click on ‘ Place Your Order’.
- Then open your email address, from the Apple platform, and click on ‘ Print this Gift Card’.
- Click on ‘ Save as PDF’ and save it.
- Open the PDF, and copy it.
- Moreover, in the App Store click on the Avatar option.
- Select the ‘Redeem a gift card or code’ option, and choose ‘ Enter Code Manually’.
- Pastedown your selected code, and press on ‘ Redeem’.
- Then open the Disney Plus website, and follow the instructions to create your new account.
- Choose the plan first, that suits best with your desired content.
- And boom! You’re done, and now you can enjoy an encrypted connection.
For the iOS Users
In this section, we’re going to learn about the payment option using the iOS Platform:
- Firstly, you have to download a Disney Plus VPN application, and then check it’s excellent speeds with the server selected of your choice. [ Recommended: US Sever ]
- Navigate back to the Apple ID management page, and ensure you’ve logged out of your old Apple ID.
- Fill the registration form, and set the US as your country of residence.
- Check your Email address, for verification purposes.
- Open Settings, and click on Apple ID.
- Then click on iTunes, and Apple Store.
- Sign out of your old personal Apple account.
- Download and install the Disney Plus application.
- Click on the Review button, and then next.
- For the Payment option, you have to select, ‘None’.
- Enter the address of your US hotel or any place, and boom now you move further with the access of Disney+.
Exclusively for Android Users
Lastly, we’ve Android users, and a quick guide how you can pay through the Android devices:
- Firstly, Download a VPN application, and get yourself connected to the US server.
- Open Google Play Store, and then click on the username tab.
- Then click on ‘ Add another account’, and ‘create a new account’.
- Follow the steps, and make your new account, keeping the US as your residing region.
- Go to the MyGiftCardSupply section, and purchase a Google Play Gift Card, so you’ll receive the gift card through your email address.
- Copy the highlighted code.
- Then go back to the Play store, and open your payment methods.
- Press on the ‘Redeem code’ option, and click on Redeem.
- Install the Disney Plus application.
- And then create a new account.
- Choose your payment method, and don’t forget to avail your gift card.
- And that’s it! You’re in for the video party on Disney Plus.
Disney Plus VPN not Working? Here are Fast Fixes for the Disney+ Streaming Error
In this section, we’ll understand the tricks through which we can stream and enjoy the quick access of Disney Plus online, bypassing all the streaming errors one by one.
Change the Location of your Server
We can’t deny the fact that Disney Plus is available in a lot of regions but still, you face issues while watching your desired videos, over the chosen server because sometimes that server is down, and users start facing issues in connectivity.
The best practice and alternative is to get yourself connected with another country’s server and witness a high bandwidth connection, and a secure connection to your favorite website. The optimal decision is to connect yourself with a US server, if not then others mentioned already in the blog.
Clear your Browser’s Cache
Another troubleshooting hack you can apply to your connection is to clear the browsing cache, or cookies because they constantly maintain a repository that overlaps the newer data files creating ambiguities and error messages.
The most appropriate way out is to clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and then reconnect again with the server selected.
Try another Disney Plus VPN
If both the troubleshooting ways don’t come out to be fruitful, then the last option is to change your Disney Plus VPN connection and move to some other with great pricing plans, and feasibility towards your desired videos unblocking.
It’s nearly bad to say that, You can access Disney Plus with a free account, but right now, it’s essential to give you the most recent and accurate information, and the answer is NO! You can not avail of all the services from the free account, and there are many vulnerabilities; what if the connection is secure?
Does the association have a secured I.P. address, and the DNS server is working fine to keep the user’s identity hidden? A free account doesn’t have all the core features mentioned in the VPNs features, which is not a brilliant move. Hence my request to all the readers, to have a premium paid account instead of using a free account.
How can I watch Disney Plus movies in the UK?
You can access Disney Plus in the UK, using a secured Disney Plus VPN connection that will mask your IP address, and physical location as per the server connected to stream your favorite, and desired videos in a single click!
How can I stream Disney Plus movies in Germany?
You can enjoy the quick streaming of Disney Plus movies in Germany, by connecting to a USA server, under the desired Disney Plus VPN and then start streaming your favorite content, and shows in Germany.
How can I access Disney Plus movies in Canada?
No need to panic about accessing Disney Plus movies, and shows in Canada because now we have a way out to watch it all easily, and that’s a secured Disney Plus VPN that will bypass the restriction in a single go!
How can I unblock Disney Plus movies in France?
You can easily bypass the restriction on videos, and content using a secured VPN connection in France, and enjoy a well encrypted, and secured VPN network without any hassle.
For the ease of customers, we have mentioned all the frequently asked questions:
Disney+ is a widely known entertainment platform, and you can use different VPN networks to unblock Geo-restricted media. I hope you’ll enjoy reading about these, best Disney Plus VPN, making your entire journey over the Internet secured.
Although if you still have some queries in your mind, then please do leave a message in the comment section, so we’ll come up with a similar idea next time!