Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Disney Plus available in Russia? No, Disney Plus is not available in Russia and to watch Disney Plus in Russia you will need a VPN with US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Disney Plus in Russia? No, you cannot watch Disney Plus in Russia until you don’t use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Russia [Quick Guide in Feb 2023]
If you are in a hurry and want to watch Disney Plus in Russia, then all you have to do is subscribe to a reliable VPN and do the following quick steps:
- Subscribe to a credible VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Open its app and sign up/ login to ExpressVPN.
- Now go to its list of servers and choose a US server.
- Now you can watch Disney Plus in Russia without any interruption.
Why do we need a VPN in Russia to watch Disney Plus?
Does Disney Plus work in Russia? No, Disney Plus does not work in Russia but to watch Disney Plus in Russia, you can use a VPN to get around the geo-restrictions. Disney Plus will believe you are accessing it from the region of your chosen server if you use a VPN to mask your IP address and create a false identity.
You can easily bypass Disney Plus geo-restrictions policies by subscribing to a trusted and dependable VPN, which is why you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Russia.
When you try to access Disney Plus in Russia, the following message will appear:
“Disney+ is only available in certain regions. Depending on where you are located, you may not be able to access Disney+. If you think you are seeing this message in error, contact Disney+ Support”.
So, take a look at the best three VPNs to bypass its geo-blocking, to watch Disney Plus in Russia or anywhere in the world.
Top 5 VPNs to Get Disney Plus in Russia [Quick Overview Feb 2023]
This article will give you a quick rundown of the top 5 VPNs for unblocking various geo-restricted channels and websites.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Russia [Detailed overview in Feb 2023]
Below down we have listed the 5 best VPN services to watch Disney Plus in Russia without any interruption.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN Watch Disney Plus in Russia
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000 servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in Australia.
- Standard of encryption: ExpressVPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: ExpressVPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Double protection
- Kill Switch feature
- Quick response 24/7
- A large number of servers
- Fastest speed
- Great User Experience
- A bit pricey
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Disney Plus in Russia
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Multiple protocols
- Quick response 24/7
- Worldwide Servers
- Fastest speed
- Limited Payment Options
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN for Accessing Disney Plus in Russia
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter wherever you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which is $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
- Fastest VPN
- Safe Internet connection
- Easy to use
- Uninterrupted streaming
- Access on multiple devices
- A bit slow app
Surfshark – Low budget VPN to Unblock Disney Plus in Russia
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypts your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 a month, which undercuts just about every other premium VPN.
- Safe to use
- No data leaks
- Split tunneling supports
- Double protection
- Dodgy Customer Service
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Disney Plus in Russia
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
- Fast and easy setup
- Safe security protocols
- Built-in breach tracker
- No-Log Policy
- You have to go premium if you want better speeds and less ads.
Why Disney Plus is geo-restricted in Russia?
Due to geo-restrictions, the streaming service is unavailable in many areas worldwide, including Russia. Disney Plus is steadily but gradually growing in popularity, and you can still watch it from anywhere while it is being developed.
Disney Plus uses constant region restriction filters on its official websites to prevent customers from accessing the service from other regions. To do so, update your IP address to one from a country where Disney Plus is available. This is one of the main reasons why Disney Plus is not available in Russia.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Russia [Video Guide Feb 2023]
Can I use a free VPN to stream Disney Plus in Russia?
No, you won’t be able to watch Disney Plus in Russia without a free VPN. Even though there are countless free VPN providers on the internet, if you care even a little about your privacy, you should avoid using a free VPN service.
Using a free VPN is not only dangerous, but it also reduces the quality of your viewing experience. Thousands of people use free VPN services, which severely slows down your internet connection.
How much Disney Plus costs in Russia?
The Disney Plus subscription cost is based on the following formula:
It’s currently $7.99 per month or $79.99 a year in the United States. (As of March 26, 2021, it has grown by $1 monthly and $10 annually.) It costs 8,99 € per month or 89,99 € per year in countries that uses the Euro. etc., The sum may fluctuate based on the currency, which is to be expected when discussing prices in different nations.
However, if you’re serious about getting the most out of your Disney Plus subscription, you should subscribe to Hulu with Live TV. You can get Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu with Live TV for $72 per month, including Hulu’s on-demand content. That’s only $7 extra per month than getting Hulu with Live TV on its own, and it’s a hard deal to pass up.
How can I sign up for Disney Plus in Russia?
Disney+ is currently only available in a few regions, it only takes a few payment options. Payments for Disney+ are currently accepted via PayPal and credit cards registered in regions where the service is available.
You can also sign up for Disney Bundle, the United States receives an additional incentive for it. That’s the plan, which bundles Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for $13.99 a month. For that one payment, you get all three streaming services for the cost of two. And then you can expand from there. The basic Hulu membership package, which includes advertising on on-demand programming, is included in the default Disney Bundle price. You can pay a little more to be free of advertisements.
However, if you sign up for the iOS app, you can pay using an iTunes gift card if you prefer an alternative payment option. If you are signing up on an Android device such as a smartphone, Android TV, or an Android tablet, you can even pay with a Google gift card.
Compatible Devices with Disney Plus in Russia
Let’s take a look at the devices that you can use to watch Disney Plus in Russia:
- Android Phones (Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iOS Phones (Disney on iPhone/iPad)
- Apple TV (Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Plays Station (Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Disney Plus on Xbox)
- LG Smart TV
- Roku (Disney Plus on Roku
- Chromecast (Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Fire TV Stick (Disney Plus on Firestick)
- Smart Tablets
- Windows 10 (Disney Plus on Windows 10)
- Samsung Smart TV (Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
Disney Plus For Android Users
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Disney Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Disney Plus, is now available on your Android device.
Disney Plus For iOS users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to United States server in the server’s list.
- Search for Disney Plus in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
Disney Plus For PS3/PS4 users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on PS3/PS4:
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “Disney Plus.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, and Disney Plus to your “My Channels” list.
Disney Plus For Xbox users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search for “Disney Plus” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
Disney Plus For Kodi users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Disney Plus. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
Disney Plus For Firestick users
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on your Firestick device:
- Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus’ and press enter.
- The ‘STAN TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.
- After you install the Stan Tv app, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in Russia.
Disney Plus For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
Disney Plus For Smart TV users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
Disney Plus For PC users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Disney Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
How to Install the Disney Plus App on an Android Device in Russia
Follow the instructions below to get Disney Plus on Android devices in Russia:
- Create an account with a trustworthy VPN service and connect to one of its US servers.
- Purchase a Google gift card in the United States from Amazon.
- Create a new Google account to use the gift card.
- Use a phone number in the United States to redeem the gift card (You can purchase a virtual US number)
- Download the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and begin streaming Disney Plus without interruption!
How to Download Disney Plus for iOS in Russia
Follow the instructions below to get Disney Plus on your iOS device in Russia:
- Create an account with a trustworthy VPN service and connect to one of its US servers.
- In the United States, go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID.
- Purchase an Amazon gift card for the Apple Store in the United States.
- Create a new Apple ID account.
- To redeem your Gift Card, log in to your account and input the code.
- Go to the AppStore and download the Disney+ app to start watching your favorite episodes.
List of Disney Plus Content in Russia
Disney is constantly adding new original and exclusive content to its streaming service, along with its existing content. So, take a look at the list of Disney Plus content in Russia and you can have access to all of it through VPN:
- TV Shows
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movies
Best Movies and Shows to Watch on Disney Plus in Russia
The following are the most popular movies and shows available on the Disney Plus in Russia:
- The Mandalorian.
- Black Widow.
- The Right Stuff.
- The Imagineering Story.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- The Simpsons.
- Star Wars.
- The Avenger.
- Jungle Cruise.
- Inside Out.
- Free Solo.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- Agent Carter
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Is Disney Plus available in Russia?
Disney Plus isn’t available in Russia. However, following our steps, you can watch Disney Plus in Russia.
When will Disney Plus be available in Russia?
Currently, Disney Plus is not accessible in Russia, but with the help of a premium VPN, you can access it in Russia or anywhere. (we recommend ExpressVPN).
Is there Russian audio on Disney Plus?
Yes, Disney Plus is available in the following audios, including Russian: English, Spanish (Spain or Latin America), French, Dutch, Cantonese, Dansk, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil versions), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic, and Polish are among the 16 languages supported by Disney+.
Is there a Russian subtitle option on Disney Plus?
If you can change the language on Disney Plus Russia then subtitles are available in a variety of languages (Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, German), with more options on the way. Italian, Portuguese, Hindi, Mandarin, and Russian are likely to be the most anticipated languages for Disney Plus.
Do you know of any Disney films set in Russia?
In Moscow, the premiere of The Last Warrior, a new film co-produced by Disney Russia and the Russian production company Yellow, Black, and White. Dmitry Dyachenko’s new adventure film is based on Russian fairy tales and features stories and characters familiar to Russian audiences, but with a modern twist.
Is there a Disney in Russia?
Disneyland Moscow (иснеленд осквa) is a theme park in Shatursky, Moscow Oblast, Russia, that opened on March 17, 2019. With a few exceptions, this park has all of the attractions found in other Disney parks, as well as some that are exclusive to this park.
Can I Download Disney Plus App in Russia for free?
The application is free to download, but the subscription is no longer available. You must eventually pay for the services in order to gain access to your favorite Disney plus shows and movies in Russia.
You can easily watch Disney Plus in Russia using any of the VPNs mentioned in this article but ExpressVPN is my answer for How to watch Disney Plus in Russia. However, being a geo-restricted entertainment platform, Disney+ requires a VPN connection to access and watch in Russia.
Furthermore, we would advise every reader to subscribe to a credible VPN and then enjoy the services with unlimited access to Disney Plus in Russia.